Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

 

1 hour ago, VictoriaZ said:

Great find, thank you.

Do you know if this is related to the German vid that dropped a week ago ? There were no details in that vid re. who the scientists were....just the names Daniel and Robert in the credits. No context, nothing, so no idea which lab, who was involved, etc. All in German :

 

 

Pfizer throws 'rolls of money' as adjuvant ;))))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

 

Australia is building a concentration camp called "The Centre for National Resilience" dark stuff. They say it is an "accommodation facility". 

 

https://www.multiplex.global/eu/projects/centre-for-national-resilience/

 

 

 

 

https://www.vic.gov.au/victorian-quarantine-hub

 

PDF: https://www.vic.gov.au/sites/default/files/2021-04/Alternative-quarantine-accommodation-hub-project-summary-April-2021.pdf

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, elongated1 said:

Yes. Although the law would be different in each country, if your family has been injured/killed by the vaccine I would study how they came to this conclusion and piece together your story. However, as I said yesterday, lawyers are not touching Covid cases so..... It would be Part 7, (N1 form) to get the ball rolling but you need to first send a Preaction protocol letter.

Pre action protocol letter first, ADR and then issue if they refuse ADR. 

 

Employment protocol is here to be followed:

 

https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/rules/pd_pre-action_conduct

 

How to issue Part 7 proceedings here:

 

https://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/rules/part07

 

Court fees here:

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/fees-in-the-civil-and-family-courts-main-fees-ex50

 

If your unemployed or do earn a certain wage, you can request assistance for payment of court fees I.e. no need to pay if you cannot afford it. Access to justice and all that. 🙄

 

Let me know if you need any further assistance. 👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Went to see a theatre group in the woods tonight. Alway great fun. Glad to see no masks no distancing no one giving a fuck. Except the people behind me talking at the top of their voice through most of it. Would gladly enforce muzzles on those fuckwits. Even the parking man. A proper lovely gentleman told me he hadn’t been feeling great but his wife who is an nhs nurse told him, don’t worry covid only effects the stupid and moronic.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

 

School leavers boosters?

 

WTAF? this is real?

 

Maybe the ptb want some youth-enasia?

 

The alleged pandemic has highlighted the crucial difference between people with sense and people with no sense. Nothing to do with education - I know some older people with a very basic education who have seen through the con.

 

Conversely, some with PhDs ( from institutions that are part of the Russell Group of Shite) have be proved themselves to be - how shall I put it politely - utter fuckwits.

 

In one case I know of, insisting that unfortunate workmen follow 'full Covid protocols' (whatever they may be) when fitting a new washing machine.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

 

What about the Northern Alliance? 

Remember them, apparently they are making a come back too. It's like Blur versus Oasis all over again.

Where's Mullah Omar? 20 years ago, he was quite popular as I recall. He's probably in a Taliban retirement home by now.

 

Edit: I looked and he supposedly snuffed it back in 2013, but nobody is really sure. Here he is in better days. Anyway, unless he died of Covid, let's get back on topic.

 

Mohammed Omar in 1978.jpg

Edited by Nemuri Kyoshiro
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s amazing how so many people genuinely believe this is over.

 

One of Nicola Sturgeon’s chief medical advisors said this a month ago:

 

"If we look at the government's language - it's kind of, let's open now, allow people a bit of normality, and then get ready to put back in restrictions in several weeks."

 

Judging by that quote, other country’s are saying similar.

 

It'll be interesting to see how they reel people back in, however. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, ar55 said:

It'll be interesting to see how they reel people back in, however. 

Same as last time ,Fear wether it be fear of an unseen enemy or fear of an invisible disease they will convince the public they are under attack and to paraphrase Hermann Goering ''it works the same in any country''

 

"Naturally, the common people don't want war..." - Debate ..."Naturally, the common people don't want war..." - Debate ...

Edited by whatthefoxhat
Fixed link
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, pete675 said:

 

Maybe the ptb want some youth-enasia?

 

The alleged pandemic has highlighted the crucial difference between people with sense and people with no sense. Nothing to do with education - I know some older people with a very basic education who have seen through the con.

 

Conversely, some with PhDs ( from institutions that are part of the Russell Group of Shite) have be proved themselves to be - how shall I put it politely - utter fuckwits.

 

In one case I know of, insisting that unfortunate workmen follow 'full Covid protocols' (whatever they may be) when fitting a new washing machine.

I have had similar experiences of supposedly highly educated people buying into the covid lie completly and people who struggle to get the right answer to 'how many socks in a pair' seeing right through it

I personally think their intellect,in the case of the intelligentsia, is strangling them in a ''i'm far too clever to be taken in by propaganda'' kind of way and i live for the day when their world comes crashing down around them and thy realise just what mugs they have been

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ty,i'm having a non sweary day today and as i'm only 2 minutes nto the new day i don't expect it to last once daylight comes and the terminally bewildered stagger out of bed ,don the uniform of the cult adherent and toddle off to work like automatons

 

Fuck em

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I have had similar experiences of supposedly highly educated people buying into the covid lie completly and people who struggle to get the right answer to 'how many socks in a pair' seeing right through it

I personally think their intellect,in the case of the intelligentsia, is strangling them in a ''i'm far too clever to be taken in by propaganda'' kind of way and i live for the day when their world comes crashing down around them and thy realise just what mugs they have been

I believe you're born with the ability to think critically or you're not like other traits that are in the minority, and mostly much less useful or even detrimental. I don't believe that has anything to do with upbringing nor education

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Same as last time ,Fear wether it be fear of an unseen enemy or fear of an invisible disease they will convince the public they are under attack and to paraphrase Hermann Goering ''it works the same in any country''

 

"Naturally, the common people don't want war..." - Debate ..."Naturally, the common people don't want war..." - Debate ...

 

"In a democracy the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in the United States only Congress can declare wars."

- Goering

 

What happens when congress has a disproportionate amount of people that hate you? Probably what we're seeing now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...