Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

I'm in no way condoning violence in this post but i am speculating about how some people might react under certain conditions.   I think the reason they are goi

Posted Images

Israeli tech will help reshape world after pandemic
https://www.israel21c.org/israeli-tech-will-help-reshape-world-after-pandemic/

“In the dawn of the post-pandemic new digital age, Israel can transcend its ‘Start-Up Nation’ status and become the leading nation in providing its citizens – and ultimately the world – with cutting-edge digital solutions in health, education, and welfare,” the authors state.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Coronavirus vaccine trial subjects report extreme exhaustion, shortness of breath, day-long headaches and shaking so violently that one of them cracked a tooth

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-10-01-coronavirus-vaccine-trial-subjects-report-extreme-exhaustion-headaches-cracked-tooth.html

Doesn't sound so bad compared to this one! 

I had debated with myself about posting this, I didn't want to be the bearer of this negative picture, since I have no way of confirming if it is true or a real person who reported this. I have not looked into it, a friend of mine found this jpeg on facebook and sent it to me.

astrazeneca-covid-vaccine.jpg

> Be Trump

> Mock Biden for wearing a mask everywhere at the debate

> Shortly after you say you have the rona

Are they trying to make people that are against masks look foolish? Is anyone here buying this?

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

> Be Trump

Are they trying to make people that are against masks look foolish? Is anyone here buying this?

Mask wearers should be known as "Masketeers" (A person/soldier armed/equipped with a mask)

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1601617254766.jpg.b5c91c7181258fbe71f9199df9729905.jpg

wc.jpg.58f19f92bb4fa1ab5b80bdf5e3a22644.jpg

>>Amharic (/æmˈhærJk/[5][6][7] or /ɑːmˈhɑːrJk/;[8] (Amharic: አማርኛ), Amarəñña, IPA: [amarɨɲːa] (About this soundlisten)) is an Ethio-Semitic language, which is a subgrouping within the Semitic branch of the Afroasiatic languages. It is spoken as a first language by the Amharas and as a lingua franca by other populations residing in major cities and towns of Ethiopia.

40 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

1601617254766.jpg.b5c91c7181258fbe71f9199df9729905.jpg

wc.jpg.58f19f92bb4fa1ab5b80bdf5e3a22644.jpg

>>Amharic (/æmˈhærJk/[5][6][7] or /ɑːmˈhɑːrJk/;[8] (Amharic: አማርኛ), Amarəñña, IPA: [amarɨɲːa] (About this soundlisten)) is an Ethio-Semitic language, which is a subgrouping within the Semitic branch of the Afroasiatic languages. It is spoken as a first language by the Amharas and as a lingua franca by other populations residing in major cities and towns of Ethiopia.

According to google translate it says: 'Your sinful soul is beyond salvation and you do not know peace or pain, only the cold of repentance is over, because your sins are greater than any mission, the end is near, the ships of sin'. 

Just now, Number6 said:

According to google translate it says: 'Your sinful soul is beyond salvation and you do not know peace or pain, only the cold of repentance is over, because your sins are greater than any mission, the end is near, the ships of sin'. 

This one just contains Lorem Ipsum placeholder text. It's probably some edgy LARPers trying to get a reaction from the Christian right in America. I hope so anyway, although we did just have a harvest moon. lol

1601623243162.jpg.ddf54734aa05927b772cd1d646464abd.jpg

• Like 1
2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

> Be Trump

Joe Biden reminds me of the Alien ET in the movie Fire in the Sky 

fire-in-the-sky-9.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

> Be Trump

The scripted plot has more holes in it than an episode of Hollyoaks, although to be fair the acting is more convincing.

• Haha 1

So Hope Hicks infected the president, the Scottish National Party MP Margaret Ferrier  travelled to HOC whilst infected.

Will the HOC be infected with the virus now, and should be self isolating.

Edited by Jack
4 hours ago, Messenger said:

I had debated with myself about posting this, I didn't want to be the bearer of this negative picture, since I have no way of confirming if it is true or a real person who reported this. I have not looked into it, a friend of mine found this jpeg on facebook and sent it to me.

I dont think it's true.

4 hours ago, Messenger said:

Interesting because that Bill Gates speaking at the CIA video about vaccines removing religiosity from the brain? D you remember that? 

They have argued it was not Bill Gates but it was. 

https://duckduckgo.com/?q="God+Gene"+vaccine+called+FunVax&t=vivaldi&ia=web

You know when it is fact checked on snopes it is true.