Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

> Be Trump

> Mock Biden for wearing a mask everywhere at the debate

> Shortly after you say you have the rona

 

Are they trying to make people that are against masks look foolish? Is anyone here buying this?

 

Mask wearers should be known as "Masketeers" (A person/soldier armed/equipped with a mask)

 

 

giphy.gif

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

1601617254766.jpg.b5c91c7181258fbe71f9199df9729905.jpg

 

wc.jpg.58f19f92bb4fa1ab5b80bdf5e3a22644.jpg

 

>>Amharic (/æmˈhærJk/[5][6][7] or /ɑːmˈhɑːrJk/;[8] (Amharic: አማርኛ), Amarəñña, IPA: [amarɨɲːa] (About this soundlisten)) is an Ethio-Semitic language, which is a subgrouping within the Semitic branch of the Afroasiatic languages. It is spoken as a first language by the Amharas and as a lingua franca by other populations residing in major cities and towns of Ethiopia.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

 

1601617254766.jpg.b5c91c7181258fbe71f9199df9729905.jpg

 

wc.jpg.58f19f92bb4fa1ab5b80bdf5e3a22644.jpg

 

>>Amharic (/æmˈhærJk/[5][6][7] or /ɑːmˈhɑːrJk/;[8] (Amharic: አማርኛ), Amarəñña, IPA: [amarɨɲːa] (About this soundlisten)) is an Ethio-Semitic language, which is a subgrouping within the Semitic branch of the Afroasiatic languages. It is spoken as a first language by the Amharas and as a lingua franca by other populations residing in major cities and towns of Ethiopia.

 

 

According to google translate it says: 'Your sinful soul is beyond salvation and you do not know peace or pain, only the cold of repentance is over, because your sins are greater than any mission, the end is near, the ships of sin'. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Number6 said:

 

According to google translate it says: 'Your sinful soul is beyond salvation and you do not know peace or pain, only the cold of repentance is over, because your sins are greater than any mission, the end is near, the ships of sin'. 

 

This one just contains Lorem Ipsum placeholder text. It's probably some edgy LARPers trying to get a reaction from the Christian right in America. I hope so anyway, although we did just have a harvest moon. lol

 

1601623243162.jpg.ddf54734aa05927b772cd1d646464abd.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

> Be Trump

> Mock Biden for wearing a mask everywhere at the debate

> Shortly after you say you have the rona

 

Are they trying to make people that are against masks look foolish? Is anyone here buying this?

Joe Biden reminds me of the Alien ET in the movie Fire in the Sky 

fire-in-the-sky-9.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

> Be Trump

> Mock Biden for wearing a mask everywhere at the debate

> Shortly after you say you have the rona

 

Are they trying to make people that are against masks look foolish? Is anyone here buying this?

 

The scripted plot has more holes in it than an episode of Hollyoaks, although to be fair the acting is more convincing.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So Hope Hicks infected the president, the Scottish National Party MP Margaret Ferrier  travelled to HOC whilst infected.

 

Will the HOC be infected with the virus now, and should be self isolating.

 

 

Edited by Jack
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Messenger said:

Doesn't sound so bad compared to this one! 

 

I had debated with myself about posting this, I didn't want to be the bearer of this negative picture, since I have no way of confirming if it is true or a real person who reported this. I have not looked into it, a friend of mine found this jpeg on facebook and sent it to me.

 

 

astrazeneca-covid-vaccine.jpg

I dont think it's true.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Messenger said:

Doesn't sound so bad compared to this one! 

 

I had debated with myself about posting this, I didn't want to be the bearer of this negative picture, since I have no way of confirming if it is true or a real person who reported this. I have not looked into it, a friend of mine found this jpeg on facebook and sent it to me.

 

 

astrazeneca-covid-vaccine.jpg

 

Interesting because that Bill Gates speaking at the CIA video about vaccines removing religiosity from the brain? D you remember that? 

 

They have argued it was not Bill Gates but it was. 

 

https://duckduckgo.com/?q="God+Gene"+vaccine+called+FunVax&t=vivaldi&ia=web

 

You know when it is fact checked on snopes it is true. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, zArk said:

with bacteria and fungus i can see the contagion issue but with a virus  ??? the evidence is still absent. supposition and assumption rules the viral world yet these coronaviruses havent been purified.

 

what better way to infect a whole country than seed clouds with the virus and rain it on everyone and everything

than

hoping it spreads from one person to the other like in cia propaganda films like outbreak

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Good reason to avoid covid swab tests:

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8796119/Iowa-woman-leaked-brain-fluid-nose-COVID-19-swab-test.html#article-8796119

 

Iowa women leaked brain fluid after nasal swab!!!

 

A colleague of mine became partially paralysed in the face after swab.

I have been off this whole time so managed to avoid it. 

When I first seen it, my first thoughts were that it is waaaaay too close to the brain for my liking. 

Trying to destroy our pineal glands?

Edited by allymisfit
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

 

Interesting because that Bill Gates speaking at the CIA video about vaccines removing religiosity from the brain? D you remember that? 

 

They have argued it was not Bill Gates but it was. 

 

https://duckduckgo.com/?q="God+Gene"+vaccine+called+FunVax&t=vivaldi&ia=web

 

You know when it is fact checked on snopes it is true. 

 

 

With respect , that’s nonsense . 
Totally debunked by Corbett here. 


 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Sidlittle said:

 

With respect , that’s nonsense . 
Totally debunked by Corbett here. 


 

 

 

Whether it is Bill Gates or not, they are still talking about removing the religiosity from people's brains using targeted DNA vaccines. 

 

It certainly sounded like Bill Gates to me when I watched the original video. Which I can't seem to find anywhere now. Also they do have face changing software for videos now as well. 

Edited by SimonTV
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

what better way to infect a whole country than seed clouds with the virus and rain it on everyone and everything

than

hoping it spreads from one person to the other like in cia propaganda films like outbreak

 

The recent rain we have had in the area I live (South East England) has left a residue on my car the like of which I've never seen......Like massive spots of dried sand.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

The recent rain we have had in the area I live (South East England) has left a residue on my car the like of which I've never seen......Like massive spots of dried sand.

Same here I'm in South east London Kent. Possibly from the California fires? 

 

The smoke plumes the other night. Reached mainland Europe. Not sure if it reached England but with storm Alex who knows?

 

IMG20200930215138_03.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

what better way to infect a whole country than seed clouds with the virus and rain it on everyone and everything

than

hoping it spreads from one person to the other like in cia propaganda films like outbreak

i dont agree with the virus contagion theory for viral illness , but i agree that germs such as bacteria and parasites do fit the contagion theory

 

i find the evidence virus theory creates is suspect ... Dr Harold Hillman https://www.podbean.com/site/EpisodeDownload/PB4EF14CM5IT3 has a long standing refutation of electron microscopy, its created images and how they impact upon medical sciences knowledge of cells

 

https://www.theinfectiousmyth.com/index2.php

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Beaujangles locked and unlocked this topic
  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...