Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

24 minutes ago, DarianF said:

"When individuals with psychopathy imagine others in pain, brain areas necessary for feeling empathy and concern for others fail to become active and be connected to other important regions involved in affective processing and decision-making... Psychopathy is a personality disorder characterized by a lack of empathy and remorse..." https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/09/130924174331.htm

It boils down to souless = lack of empathy.

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

A message from the "anti-fascists" of #Antifa here in #NewNormal Germany. The sign reads ... "Enough! The Unvaccinated are not welcome here! Track them down! Round them up! Intern them and vaccinate them!"

More of the Anti-Fash doing the bidding of their Liberal Capitalist and Communist masters:

2 hours ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

If something comes to light in the near future that make the jabbed ones realise what they have done I think we can expect a lot of anger and teeth gnashing .

I think a lot in my circle are doubting. They only have the same freedom as me but took the jabs. They don't brag now, I'm the bragger, I brag I didn't put something experimental in my body. They look at the floor when I or my Husband bring it up. We need their anger, I don't think we can do it alone so bring on the teeth gnashing haha

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, BruiseL said:

Unison rang me today with 2 mins of blah blah blah... I said so you won't defend me? I've been with this union for years and only come to you with 2 issues, 1 was testing and this one, the jab. They told me it's never been tested in law.

^ This. You hear it again and again. Nobody wants to touch it.

I said I have human rights! More blah blah blah then they said if you're dismissed we'll have our lawyers to defend you.

Yeah right! They can defend you now. Bastards!

I told them I'd joined Workers of England that already sent 2 letters to me yesterday to give to my employer. They said they're a small union, I said yes and already are willing to fight for me. Told them I'll no longer be paying subs to unison. Oh I'm sorry to here that blah.. I said end of phonecall and hung up. I was bloody furious with them, still am but hey ho, it was the outcome I expected from them all along but felt I still had to try 🙄

Did the right thing. If they can't help you now, why pay? No point.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Are those massive AK-47-like guns standard issue at jab places in the UK now?

(I remember walking through Heathrow for the first time as a youngin' ..years ago, having never seen men with big guns before lol, and shit myself haha)

In the UK policing was very much an understatement, now it is very much in your face and over the top show of armour and weaponary.  Until quite recently the immigration officers at airports, checking passports and visas of arriving passengers were dressed in civilian clothes, looking like libarians or social workers, now they wear black shirt uniforms and equipped with metal telescopic coshes and handcuffs overtly on display.

100% agree with this. I'm not gonna roll over, my Manager knows this & though she took the jab disagrees with mandatory. I am fighting not just for myself but others. It may come to nothing but I'll be able to sleep at night knowing that I fought for what I know is right for myself and others ❤️

Exactly.

Nothing worse than thinking "What if I did xyz back then...." scenario.

Edited by elongated1

50 minutes ago, DarianF said:

The unions would have been carefully infiltrated before this Covid hoax was launched. They wouldn't launch the scam until all union threats had been removed.

They've probably been removing any threats for the past 20 to 30 years, so that every meaningful position is either filled with obedient yes men or people from the lodge, or members from a certain tribe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Protesters against medical tyranny in Ireland have recently been met by the black bloc too.

They're the state's boots on the streets.

I see antifa.com is still running smoothly...

3 minutes ago, Firebird said:

They're the state's boots on the streets.

I see antifa.com is still running smoothly...

Yes, those commie nutjobs seem to get a free pass to harass whoever and whenever they like, and there will be no investigation because that would be anti-something.

My 35 week pregnant sister and my 2 1/2yo niece came and spent the week with me just past.

She won't be getting the shot, thank gawd, but she told me something interesting.

I was aware that NZ updated the childhood jab schedule in Oct 2020 significantly compacting the MMR jab.

From 1 October 2020 a new event was added at age 12 months so that MMR vaccine is now given at 12 months and 15 months of age, rather than 15 months and 4 years. 

Anywho, under the new regime Ellie was due her second jab just before Christmas time which she missed. Then come the NY and they went away, and then she was working, then her partners dad had open heart surgery, then finding out she was preg again and having a two year old (who's never been sick) she failed to get it done. Not at all because she wasn't being compliant, just because of the above. 

Since mid January my sister has had 14 txt messages and 7 voice mails including from the National Office reminding her of it. - It would seem she is now on their naughty list.

I told her of the Italian vaccine Nano contamination study and how they want the heavy metals in the children earlier and earlier to cross the blood/brain barrier and she mentioned babies have this magical first 1000 days from conception.

I told her to keep an eye out for any kind of deviancy in the medical industry and to not let them near your children. (I said we cannot believe a single word ANYONE is saying more than ever before because there are literally 10s of thousands of people DEAD and millions injured all over the world which they MUST know about because we started long after the data started coming through yet all our Govt/agencies/Drs say it's safe so they're lying so on that alone they can't be trusted.)

Extra side note, NZ has has a mother/baby/toddler free health service - The Royal NZ Plunket Society, since 1907 - the Plunket Nurse will come to your home, everybody's home, and do wellness check-ups at ages 2 weeks, 2, 4, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18 months, 2, 2 1/2, 3, 4 and 5 years - to ALL homes..  it's a NZ icon... well, they've changed the rules/entitlements.. because Kirsty (sister) is full blooded NZ Born European, WHITE, she and her children will only be entitled to visits up to 15months!

But she won't escape the system when it comes to the jabs.

And of course the media was all over the change.org labelling it as 'misinformation' however I note the language; they don't specifically say we will continue to see ALL mothers and children up to when they start school, it will be based on their level of need.

Enough said.

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2021/08/plunket-shuts-down-misinformation-it-s-going-to-cut-off-access-to-non-m-ori-and-pasifika-kids.html

..claiming the Labour Government "have sneakily decided to limit who Plunket Nurses can see".

Plunket has been offering assistance to new parents for more than 100 years in New Zealand, offering health checks and home visits right up until kids start school. 

But according to a petition on website change.org, "Plunket nurses can no longer see babies over 15 weeks old unless babies and families are of Māori/Pasifika decent and some other babies who have higher needs such as falling in the premature category [sic].

A mother on Facebook said she was "warned" by a Plunket nurse the care on offer was "going to change drastically" to "focus on Māori, Pacific Islanders". 

Plunket said there was no truth to the rumours.

"The way in which people routinely access and receive our services will depend on their level of need. Everyone will still be able to access our services."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1