Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 hours ago, DarianF said:

@BruiseL @elongated1 FYI:

Bastards.

Unison rang me today with 2 mins of blah blah blah... I said so you won't defend me? I've been with this union for years and only come to you with 2 issues, 1 was testing and this one, the jab. They told me it's never been tested in law. I said I have human rights! More blah blah blah then they said if you're dismissed we'll have our lawyers to defend you. I told them I'd joined Workers of England that already sent 2 letters to me yesterday to give to my employer. They said they're a small union, I said yes and already are willing to fight for me. Told them I'll no longer be paying subs to unison. Oh I'm sorry to here that blah.. I said end of phonecall and hung up. I was bloody furious with them, still am but hey ho, it was the outcome I expected from them all along but felt I still had to try 🙄

• Like 2

3 hours ago, elongated1 said:

Fight till the end. If you were thinking of leaving, even if you were dismissed you've got nothing to lose if you know what I mean. Yes, there is pain that comes with it but wherever you go there is pain now, don't you think? If you moved to another company, you have less rights, you've got to think of that too. Also, know that there are other carers who think like you and you must unite somehow. If your colleagues frawn on you being 'anti-vaxxer', smile and just ignore. You cannot reason with cyborg. Imagine having an argument with Echo or Alexa? lol You know better, you are informed and they chose to believe in fantasy. If an authorisation letter says it's a poison, nobody can argue about this. IF FOI, CDC and Australia says they have no virus data, his particular virus doesn't exist. The law might still ignore the fact but at least if you stand by the facts and if they make you lose, it still doesn't make them right.

100% agree with this. I'm not gonna roll over, my Manager knows this & though she took the jab disagrees with mandatory. I am fighting not just for myself but others. It may come to nothing but I'll be able to sleep at night knowing that I fought for what I know is right for myself and others ❤️

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, BruiseL said:

Unison rang me today with 2 mins of blah blah blah... I said so you won't defend me? I've been with this union for years and only come to you with 2 issues, 1 was testing and this one, the jab. They told me it's never been tested in law. I said I have human rights! More blah blah blah then they said if you're dismissed we'll have our lawyers to defend you. I told them I'd joined Workers of England that already sent 2 letters to me yesterday to give to my employer. They said they're a small union, I said yes and already are willing to fight for me. Told them I'll no longer be paying subs to unison. Oh I'm sorry to here that blah.. I said end of phonecall and hung up. I was bloody furious with them, still am but hey ho, it was the outcome I expected from them all along but felt I still had to try 🙄

The unions would have been carefully infiltrated before this Covid hoax was launched. They wouldn't launch the scam until all union threats had been removed.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Are those massive AK-47-like guns standard issue at jab places in the UK now?

(I remember walking through Heathrow for the first time as a youngin' ..years ago, having never seen men with big guns before lol, and shit myself haha)

56 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

A message from the "anti-fascists" of #Antifa here in #NewNormal Germany. The sign reads ... "Enough! The Unvaccinated are not welcome here! Track them down! Round them up! Intern them and vaccinate them!"

never seen such a sign here...
its Propaganda 🙃

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

When asked about the exploding number of teens self-harming and off-ing themselves.

Suton skips away

Andrews says there's no proof they're linked to his measures.

Disgusting.

"When individuals with psychopathy imagine others in pain, brain areas necessary for feeling empathy and concern for others fail to become active and be connected to other important regions involved in affective processing and decision-making... Psychopathy is a personality disorder characterized by a lack of empathy and remorse..." https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/09/130924174331.htm

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Are those massive AK-47-like guns standard issue at jab places in the UK now?

(I remember walking through Heathrow for the first time as a youngin' ..years ago, having never seen men with big guns before lol, and shit myself haha)

Could be at the airport true, they set these things up anywhere they can to push their poisons..even Thorpe Park for the kiddies.

Hes dead right, these traitors are fucking scum pushing that shit! But personally wouldn't waste my breathe on them or the jabbered clowns queuing up.

Was a good one in Brixton a few days ago I posted, he schools the fuck out them.

No point trying to wake the MK'ed jabbered up or engage with them about this, you will only create more negative vibes & cognitive dissonance, make them hate you more.

Best to wake the so called awoken up, who still dont seem to know who the enemy is.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

When asked about the exploding number of teens self-harming and off-ing themselves.

Suton skips away

Andrews says there's no proof they're linked to his measures.

Disgusting.

Seem to be missing a trick don't they? How about they put the deaths of those girls down to covid, at least then they'll have some deaths they can scare the public with and start introducing more measures and rules. 

9 minutes ago, DarianF said:

"When individuals with psychopathy imagine others in pain, brain areas necessary for feeling empathy and concern for others fail to become active and be connected to other important regions involved in affective processing and decision-making... Psychopathy is a personality disorder characterized by a lack of empathy and remorse..." https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/09/130924174331.htm

Thank you Professor Darianbergalstein😉😉😊

43 minutes ago, BruiseL said:

100% agree with this. I'm not gonna roll over, my Manager knows this & though she took the jab disagrees with mandatory. I am fighting not just for myself but others. It may come to nothing but I'll be able to sleep at night knowing that I fought for what I know is right for myself and others ❤️

If they are going for the 2nd jab, give them this letter to get it signed by an assassin jabber at least so that if anything happens, they've got something that they could profit.

https://fudgeys.co.uk/Letter_2.pdf

24 minutes ago, DarianF said:

It boils down to souless = lack of empathy.