Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

23 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

In my opinion its practically impossible to wake up any of the brainwashed anymore. Even if you can convince people about the lack of deaths or the safety of vaccines or tell them about the PCR test ,they still cannot get their heads around the idea that there's a worldwide agenda and that their Government wishes them harm.

This is so true.

I was talking on this very subject to a double jabbed neighbour yesterday and we nearly came to fucking blows over it.

Accused me of being a nutjob.

I told him to make sure his will was up to date as he didn't have long to live now.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

This is so true.

I was talking on this very subject to a double jabbed neighbour yesterday and we nearly came to fucking blows over it.

I told him to make sure his will was up to date as he didn't have long to live now.

Should say you had 3 vaccines and they need to keep up because of delta variant risk. Also if you see them wearing one mask ask why they are not wearing multiple masks to be safe from the delta variant. 

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

This is so true.

I don't bother with normies anymore. Waste of time. Bloody wanks.

9 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

@DarianF

Once the government mandated the vaccine for careworkers, everyone must participate in the clinical trial. It wouldn't have been so bad if it was a real medical therapy.

eh ? its always bad when the State or a company denies man the right of choice

there is the provision for medical exemption within the new vaccine amendment to the Social care act

3 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

This is so true.

yes if it  istrue that the double jabbed  will not last long then it makes me feel sad for all those I know who have had 2 so far. If something comes to light in the near future that make the jabbed ones realise what they have done I think we can expect a lot of anger and teeth gnashing .

Of course they do - had ol' Kranky pegged years ago.. can you imagine clawing the power back from these petty tyrants - like that famous NRA quote by Charlton Heston.. "I'll give you my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands"  

The Scottish Government wants its emergency coronavirus powers to become permanent – including the ability to order schools to close, impose lockdowns and operate virtual courts.

Ministers are considering changing the law to permanently allow them to release prisoners early or permit a wider range of healthcare professionals to give vaccinations.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Of course they do - had ol' Kranky pegged years ago.. can you imagine clawing the power back from these petty tyrants - like that famous NRA quote by Charlton Heston.. "I'll give you my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands"  

The Scottish Government wants its emergency coronavirus powers to become permanent – including the ability to order schools to close, impose lockdowns and operate virtual courts.

Ministers are considering changing the law to permanently allow them to release prisoners early or permit a wider range of healthcare professionals to give vaccinations.

We have entered the age of the permanent emergency.

1 hour ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

All this is both outrageous and very sad .I have 2 teenage grandkids and I have a feeling their mum will put them up for this .She is having the jab herself next month . So many here are utterly brainwashed and incapable of looking at the facts .

"The opportunity is there....You've got to grasp it with both hands..."

Yes, the opportunity to grasp his neck with both hands and squeeze.  A rope would do the job quicker, though.

3 hours ago, DarianF said:

@BruiseL @elongated1 FYI:

Bastards.

Unison rang me today with 2 mins of blah blah blah... I said so you won't defend me? I've been with this union for years and only come to you with 2 issues, 1 was testing and this one, the jab. They told me it's never been tested in law. I said I have human rights! More blah blah blah then they said if you're dismissed we'll have our lawyers to defend you. I told them I'd joined Workers of England that already sent 2 letters to me yesterday to give to my employer. They said they're a small union, I said yes and already are willing to fight for me. Told them I'll no longer be paying subs to unison. Oh I'm sorry to here that blah.. I said end of phonecall and hung up. I was bloody furious with them, still am but hey ho, it was the outcome I expected from them all along but felt I still had to try 🙄

• Like 2

3 hours ago, elongated1 said:

Fight till the end. If you were thinking of leaving, even if you were dismissed you've got nothing to lose if you know what I mean. Yes, there is pain that comes with it but wherever you go there is pain now, don't you think? If you moved to another company, you have less rights, you've got to think of that too. Also, know that there are other carers who think like you and you must unite somehow. If your colleagues frawn on you being 'anti-vaxxer', smile and just ignore. You cannot reason with cyborg. Imagine having an argument with Echo or Alexa? lol You know better, you are informed and they chose to believe in fantasy. If an authorisation letter says it's a poison, nobody can argue about this. IF FOI, CDC and Australia says they have no virus data, his particular virus doesn't exist. The law might still ignore the fact but at least if you stand by the facts and if they make you lose, it still doesn't make them right.

100% agree with this. I'm not gonna roll over, my Manager knows this & though she took the jab disagrees with mandatory. I am fighting not just for myself but others. It may come to nothing but I'll be able to sleep at night knowing that I fought for what I know is right for myself and others ❤️

• Like 3