Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 minute ago, Human10 said:

When all the thinking healthcare workers will leave their jobs, healthcare system will become real joke and massacre will start... 😩 

The final line of the conclusion is good: "Where employee vaccination is mandated, organisations may become liable for any adverse outcomes of vaccination."

6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

The final line of the conclusion is good: "Where employee vaccination is mandated, organisations may become liable for any adverse outcomes of vaccination."

Building industry has done this many times over the years to escape from liability.

All they have to do is close a limited company and open another one when things get tough.

May be not NHS and the likes but smaller ones if you know what I mean.

Edited by elongated1

6 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Mass depopulation of the youth underway downunder - no parents allowed in.

Calling for it in NZ too;

All this is both outrageous and very sad .I have 2 teenage grandkids and I have a feeling their mum will put them up for this .She is having the jab herself next month . So many here are utterly brainwashed and incapable of looking at the facts .

2 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

Building industry has done this many times over the years to escape from liability.

All they have to do is close a limited company and open another one when things get tough.

Smaller players may not be so savvy. The big boys will always cover their arse.

10 minutes ago, DarianF said:

My son works for local government here in NSW and told me that he has been told if his employer tries to insist people get the jab then they are legally responsible for any adverse effects .That might make them think twice .

2 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

All this is both outrageous and very sad .I have 2 teenage grandkids and I have a feeling their mum will put them up for this .She is having the jab herself next month . So many here are utterly brainwashed and incapable of looking at the facts .

"The individual should be kept under close observation for at least 15 minutes following vaccination. A second dose of COMIRNATY should not be given to those who have experienced anaphylaxis to the first dose of COMIRNATY." https://www.tga.gov.au/sites/default/files/covid-19-vaccine-pfizer-australia-comirnaty-bnt162b2-mrna-pi.pdf

"A second dose of the vaccine should not be given to those who have experienced a severe hypersensitivity reaction to the first dose of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca." https://www.ebs.tga.gov.au/ebs/picmi/picmirepository.nsf/pdf?OpenAgent=&id=CP-2021-PI-01194-1&d=20210817172310101

"Events of anaphylaxis have been reported. Appropriate medical treatment and supervision should always be readily available in case of an anaphylactic reaction following the administration of the vaccine. Close observation for at least 15 minutes is recommended following vaccination." https://www.ebs.tga.gov.au/ebs/picmi/picmirepository.nsf/pdf?OpenAgent=&id=CP-2021-PI-01738-1

"The second dose of the vaccine should not be given to those who have experienced anaphylaxis to the first dose of SPIKEVAX." https://www.tga.gov.au/sites/default/files/spikevax-elasomeran-pi.pdf

Given that most kids these days are allergic to just about everything, that could explain it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

My son works for local government here in NSW and told me that he has been told if his employer tries to insist people get the jab then they are legally responsible for any adverse effects .That might make them think twice .

He might enjoy this video: https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=6116bc56e2af594e75abb081

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

ANOTHER Aussie inter-state truck driver not having a bar of the jibbyjab.

They will bring the country to its knees if they collectively just 'park up' at the borders...

can you imagine it! lol

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qe0grTynqnS8/

As we say here, "without trucks, Australia stops."

Don't fuck with the truckies.

3 hours ago, Pop Goes The Weasel said:

In my opinion its practically impossible to wake up any of the brainwashed anymore .Even if you can convince people about the lack of deaths or the safety of vaccines or tell them about the PCR test ,they still cannot get their heads around the idea that there's a worldwide agenda and that their Government wishes them harm .I know ,i spoke to someone today who after i had finished telling him all this replied with "well we have to trust the Government and the science " People just do not want to face monstrous ideas .

1 hour ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

very worrying -I wonder what happened and who did it .

State machinations, bribes, payoffs, threats, masquerading as corporate policy. The entire infrastructure ?

1 hour ago, elongated1 said:

Many thanks elongated1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpouLO-GXLo&t=341s

The comments below the yt vid are pertinent.

Major National Security issue here, completely bonkers that security has been given such a low priority for these autonomous vehicles.

Edited by zarkov
?

1 hour ago, elongated1 said:

No but we don't know about what undisclosed ingredients do either because of its mysterious nature.

well thats 'Informed Consent' out the window

all little bits for a claim ( of course after contacting your employer giving notice and allowing the employer the opportunity to change policy)

9 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

In my opinion its practically impossible to wake up any of the brainwashed anymore .Even if you can convince people about the lack of deaths or the safety of vaccines or tell them about the PCR test ,they still cannot get their heads around the idea that there's a worldwide agenda and that their Government wishes them harm .I know ,i spoke to someone today who after i had finished telling him all this replied with "well we have to trust the Government and the science " People just do not want to face monstrous ideas .

"Trust the science" - the science that says they have no idea about the potential effects of these jabs long term 🤣 morons

3 minutes ago, zArk said:

well thats 'Informed Consent' out the window

all little bits for a claim ( of course after contacting your employer giving notice and allowing the employer the opportunity to change policy)

Informed consent: The updated Covid version:

"If you don't consent, we hereby inform you that you are now fired."

There you go. Informed consent.

@DarianF

The answer is simple. Once the government mandated the vaccine for careworkers, everyone must participate in the clinical trial. It wouldn't have been so bad if it was a real medical therapy. They have coerced workers into human experiment. Still, no lawyer will challenge this. It's clear as black and white. They don't disclose the ingredients and we can't ask them. Do as your told.

Edited by elongated1

4 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

@DarianF

The answer is simple. Once the government mandated the vaccine for careworkers, everyone must participate in the clinical trial. It wouldn't have been so bad if it was a real medical therapy. They have coerced workers into human experiment. Still, no lawyer will challenge this. It's clear as black and white. They don't disclose the ingredients and we can't ask them. Do as your told.

"In no case should a collective community agreement or the consent of a community leader or other authority substitute for an individual’s informed consent." http://portal.unesco.org/en/ev.php-URL_ID=31058&URL_DO=DO_TOPIC&URL_SECTION=201.html

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Informed consent: The updated Covid version:

There you go. Informed consent.

heh

gotta get your paperwork sorted now, get it in writing that you require these things and your concerns to your employer

creating a paperwork trail to show you didnt refuse anything, you required information in order to make a decision

the contractual negotiation is ongoing once you receive notice that a jab is required for employment.

you are being given a period of time to raise concerns or objections

they are playing a legal game

silence = acquiescence

• Like 1