Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Seeker said:

Juat reading about the Nuremberg code, the ‘fact checkers’, say the jabs are not a violation because the code doesn’t apply to vaccines, and even claim that these covid vaccines are not experimental, as they have gone through clinical trials. Plus it isn’t enforceable they say, can’t see this as my defence in future. 

 

The trials are ongoing (i.e. ongoing experiment) and key safety aspects are still being assessed, or listed for required assessment. The drug companies themselves acknowledge this.

 

I would say that violates Article 6 of the Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Queensland worker caught in tense exchange with police after NSW border closed

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-wellbeing/queensland-worker-caught-in-tense-exchange-with-police-after-nsw-border-closed-c-3695830

 

Finally, some bloody anger. @Bullion I much rather see this than everyone just rolling over and taking it in the arse without a fight.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

The trials are ongoing (i.e. ongoing experiment) and key safety aspects are still being assessed, or listed for required assessment. The drug companies themselves acknowledge this.

 

I would say that violates Article 6 of the Universal Declaration on Bioethics and Human Rights.

 

PS. @Seeker I would also add that at the moment, it's not really a violation because it's voluntary. You can't experiment on people without their consent. But when these idiot sheep line up at the vaccine centre begging for their jabs, nothing is being violated except human intelligence. Idiots deserve what they get.

 

However, once they start forcing people to have the jab - i.e. forcing them participate in a mass experiment of an unapproved drug (or any drug for that matter) - then it becomes a human rights violation.

 

Also, when someone is pressured into having a jab, that is a violation of informed consent. Informed consent law states a doctor must provide a full list of risks and alternatives, and give the person the right to refuse without disadvantage or prejudice.

 

Even the drug companies aren't stupid enough to recommend forcing their product. For example:


 

Quote

 

As the vaccination provider, you must communicate to the recipient or their
caregiver, information consistent with the “Fact Sheet for Recipients and
Caregivers” (and provide a copy or direct the individual to the website
www.cvdvaccine.com to obtain the Fact Sheet) prior to the individual receiving
each dose of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, including:

FDA has authorized the emergency use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19
Vaccine, which is not an FDA-approved vaccine.

The recipient or their caregiver has the option to accept or refuse
Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.

The significant known and potential risks and benefits of Pfizer-BioNTech
COVID-19 Vaccine, and the extent to which such risks and benefits are
unknown.

Information about available alternative vaccines and the risks and benefits of
those alternatives.

 

 

FDA (official), pp. 8-9: https://www.fda.gov/media/144413/download

 

Believe me, they know they can't force people legally, otherwise they would not put this legal arse-covering measure in all their product information. What they are banking on is people voluntarily take the jab. Then they are all covered legally, but you as the recipient are right fucked.

 

That's also why they include this quote:

 

"Additional adverse reactions, some of which may be serious, may become apparent with more widespread use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine." Page 8. https://www.fda.gov/media/144413/download

 

It's one big experiment, and you can't legally be forced to participate, no matter how much they try to convince you otherwise.

 

It's time to lawyer up, as the yanks say. They are not expecting that. They think you'll just roll over.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tense moment a FURIOUS tradie kicks off at a border guard shouting 'I'm a f***ing Australian' as he BLASTS politicians for stopping him from going to work: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9897521/Tradie-shouts-Im-f-ing-Australian-stopped-Covid-border-Queensland-NSW.html

 

If they piss off enough tradies, this shit will be over in 24 hours.

 

All tradies should go on strike and refuse to attend any jobs for anyone, anywhere, who supports lockdowns. Keep a log book of any bastard who supports a lockdown, and put them on a blacklist for 10 years.

 

Let their toilets overflow. Bastards.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Tense moment a FURIOUS tradie kicks off at a border guard shouting 'I'm a f***ing Australian' as he BLASTS politicians for stopping him from going to work: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9897521/Tradie-shouts-Im-f-ing-Australian-stopped-Covid-border-Queensland-NSW.html

 

If they piss off enough tradies, this shit will be over in 24 hours.

 

All tradies should go on strike and refuse to attend any jobs for anyone, anywhere, who supports lockdowns. Keep a log book of any bastard who supports a lockdown, and put them on a blacklist for 10 years.

 

Let their toilets overflow. Bastards.

I have a friend who has had tradies cancel appts to do work for her because of the restrictions so I guess not all tradies feel the same .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

PS. @Seeker I would also add that at the moment, it's not really a violation because it's voluntary. You can't experiment on people without their consent. But when these idiot sheep line up at the vaccine centre begging for their jabs, nothing is being violated except human intelligence. Idiots deserve what they get.

 

However, once they start forcing people to have the jab - i.e. forcing them participate in a mass experiment of an unapproved drug (or any drug for that matter) - then it becomes a human rights violation.

 

Also, when someone is pressured into having a jab, that is a violation of informed consent. Informed consent law states a doctor must provide a full list of risks and alternatives, and give the person the right to refuse without disadvantage or prejudice.

 

Even the drug companies aren't stupid enough to recommend forcing their product. For example:


 

 

FDA (official), pp. 8-9: https://www.fda.gov/media/144413/download

 

Believe me, they know they can't force people legally, otherwise they would not put this legal arse-covering measure in all their product information. What they are banking on is people voluntarily take the jab. Then they are all covered legally, but you as the recipient are right fucked.

 

That's also why they include this quote:

 

"Additional adverse reactions, some of which may be serious, may become apparent with more widespread use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine." Page 8. https://www.fda.gov/media/144413/download

 

It's one big experiment, and you can't legally be forced to participate, no matter how much they try to convince you otherwise.

 

It's time to lawyer up, as the yanks say. They are not expecting that. They think you'll just roll over.

I’d still contest that those who have jabbed the sheep are criminally liable as they did not inform them enough to get informed consent. 

 

Im thinking for example your job or going into a shop requires you to have the covid jabs. I heard it was best to get sacked instead of voluntarily quitting. At this stage, there must be legal grounds to sue based on what you’ve posted above, I don’t know what sort sort of punishment or how much compensation the company would incur. 

 

This may buy us some time, to 2023, when the ‘trials’ end, we all know they will make it mandatory, and at this point can claim it’s no longer an experiment, I don’t know how to wriggle our way out it being shunned from society at that point. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Seeker said:

I’d still contest that those who have jabbed the sheep are criminally liable as they did not inform them enough to get informed consent. 

 

Im thinking for example your job or going into a shop requires you to have the covid jabs. I heard it was best to get sacked instead of voluntarily quitting. At this stage, there must be legal grounds to sue based on what you’ve posted above, I don’t know what sort sort of punishment or how much compensation the company would incur. 

 

This may buy us some time, to 2023, when the ‘trials’ end, we all know they will make it mandatory, and at this point can claim it’s no longer an experiment, I don’t know how to wriggle our way out it being shunned from society at that point. 

 

That's a very good point, yes. Informed consent is a specific process. If you are not properly informed by the provider, they are being negligent in their duty of informed consent. And what pisses me off is they all know this. It's part of their professional training. But they are so arrogant, they think they can get away with it this time. They would never dare to be so bold before covid.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

I have a friend who has had tradies cancel appts to do work for her because of the restrictions so I guess not all tradies feel the same .

 

They're forced to cancel. Big fines from government if they don't. Just because they cancel, doesn't mean they are happy about it.

 

I imagine there are many many thousands of tradies just as angry as this guy in the video. But he's the only one with the balls to let it all out on the cops.

 

Hopefully one day we just all storm the border in massive group. 5, 10 or 20 pigs will have no chance to stop thousands of people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Consent to treatment means a person must give permission before they receive any type of medical treatment, test or examination.

This must be done on the basis of an explanation by a clinician.

Consent from a patient is needed regardless of the procedure, whether it's a physical examination, organ donation or something else.

The principle of consent is an important part of medical ethics and international human rights law.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/consent-to-treatment/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Seeker expanding on your point (yes I believe the jabbers must be criminally liable, because I seriously doubt this kind of conversation below is ever taking place, which it should):


 

Quote

 

Jabber:

 

I'm pleased to inform you that I can offer you this vaccine today, against Covid19

 

Recipient:

 

If I take it, how long does the protection last?

 

Jabber:

 

We don't know that yet, the trials are still ongoing.

 

Recipient:

 

But I'm pregnant. Are there any safety issues for pregnant women?

 

Jabber:

 

Actually it's not recommended for pregnant women right now. According to the UK regulator, "safe use of the vaccine in pregnant women cannot be provided". But they are making assessments of this, trying to determine whether it's safe or not.

 

Recipient:

 

Well, with all due respect, I think I'll decline your offer until those safety studies are done. I don't want to risk my baby.

 

Jabber:

 

Okay, no problem. Have a nice day.

 

 

That's how the conversation should go.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

I guess the evil bitch finally has locked onto your balls. What took her so long? 🤣

 

Not one mention on how and where it was "identified" in the community....just like last year - it can just magically reappeared after 100+ days.

Maybe they'll blame it on some frozen meat for a week or so again until the questions go away.... 

 

Covid 19 coronavirus: Case identified in Auckland community; no link to border or MIQ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

It floats through doors now - 

 

 

"They found doors to rooms on opposite sides of the corridor were opened at the same time for about 3-5 seconds on four occasions between July 19 and 27, when a case in the room opposite would have been considered infectious," Carr said.

"The proximity in time and location when doors were open, and likely sharing of air that may have occurred, is considered the most likely explanation for this transmission."

After viewing security footage it found the solo traveller did not leave their room but doors on appositive sides of the corridor were opened at the same time for 3-5 seconds on four occasions between July 19 and 27 when the solo case would have been considered infectious

 

Covid-19 coronavirus: Covid transmitted via open doors at Jet Park Auckland MIQ facility

 

Yet they have to shove a bud so far up your nose it comes out of the back of your brain when you have a test. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

I guess the evil bitch finally has locked onto your balls. What took her so long? 🤣

 

 90 days was up got to renew emergency powers - they didn't pull the trigger on the Wellington "scare" in June, but I bet they will for this Auckland 'case'.

image.png.320eb4d60da3c62f78174445b543e1a9.png

image.png.c25ebe5256bdf722de8fbb7dba0eb717.png

image.png.8d6d2d89c1847b73b8202456aa5ec1db.png

 

People are waking up, but they delete the comments on social media, but not fast enough it would seem.. lol

image.png.d2224e0c0a330cfc8edd50849075299b.pngimage.png.17eaa779a4df8daf6605ba95a9d0b13c.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

Imagine my shock

 

image.png.cfa8c35d2d697e0f346fe7c945e3c01a.png

image.png.723595a8cac261a70264ece36413c255.png

1 case, cabinet briefing, news conference... WTF is going on? 

I'm sure the vast majority are reading that and are happy that it's been taking seriously, if only they could step away and look at it with fresh eyes instead of a brainwashed state. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

 90 days was up got to renew emergency powers - they didn't pull the trigger on the Wellington "scare" in June, but I bet they will for this Auckland 'case'.

image.png.320eb4d60da3c62f78174445b543e1a9.png

image.png.c25ebe5256bdf722de8fbb7dba0eb717.png

image.png.8d6d2d89c1847b73b8202456aa5ec1db.png

 

People are waking up, but they delete the comments on social media, but not fast enough it would seem.. lol

image.png.d2224e0c0a330cfc8edd50849075299b.pngimage.png.17eaa779a4df8daf6605ba95a9d0b13c.png

 

Welcome to the age of the permanent emergency.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...