Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Fluke said:

push comes later on and the jabbered are whipped into a hysteria against those they perceive to be holding their 'freedoms' back then you could be in theory putting yourself at risk

They don't do that with LGBTQ+

I don't have an issue man/boygirl wanting to dress like a drag queen. It's their choice but nobody is protesting a drag queen giving sex education to kids (5-6 year old) so we must be OK too. It's a clown world, behave like one. Anything goes, who cares!!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, VictoriaZ said:

WTAF ? Guy seems to have a product code that gets picked up by some phone app when jab is scanned

 

Looks a bit suspect to me. I mean, it doesn't look as if there's actually anything visible on his arm to scan using the camera, so the only other options would be NFC or BT. To do a successful NFC scan you would probably have to have the phone practically touching his arm. As for BT, I zoomed in and couldn't see a BT icon on the status bar of the phone. Not that I think a BT scan would produce any results anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, webtrekker said:

TBH, I don't give a f*ck about the Taliban, Afghanistan, climate change or any of their other recent Weapons of Mass Distraction. 

 

I think Global Genocide far outweighs any of this other shit 

 

I think we need every force available to fight this and they throw so many distraction. BBC is now onto Afganistan/Taliban thing enticing us to start another thread discussing every details of it while we could be doing something useful like you say. FOCUS!

 

I'd also put Andrew's case in it too. That is a rabbit hole too deep and we can only speculate since we weren't there. Virginia and her lawyers will be making sure what needs to come out will come out. Not our fight. Choose your fight.

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

 

I think we need every force available to fight this and they throw so many distraction. BBC is now onto Afganistan/Taliban thing enticing us to start another thread discussing every details of it while we could be doing something useful like you say. FOCUS!

 

I'd also put Andrew's case in it too. That is a rabbit hole too deep and we can only speculate since we weren't there. Virginia and her lawyers will be making sure what needs to come out will come out. Not our fight. Choose your fight.

 

 

Agreed. There is a massive diversion going on in the media over Afghanistan. Wonder what delight they will surprise us with once they forget about the Afghans.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

They don't do that with LGBTQ+

I don't have an issue man/boygirl wanting to dress like a drag queen. It's their choice but nobody is protesting a drag queen giving sex education to kids (5-6 year old) so we must be OK too. It's a clown world, behave like one. Anything goes, who cares!!

 

If people had integrity they'd switch off the BBC and we'd have people stop paying their TV licence. Your average Joe doesn't care. 

 

Not being rude elongated but what is your point? My point was I'd think about drawing attention to ourselves IF pressure happens towards people like us that don't want the jab and people start witch hunts.

 

Is that a realistic scenario? Well not at the moment. But I wouldn't rule anything out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mr H said:

Agreed. There is a massive diversion going on in the media over Afghanistan. Wonder what delight they will surprise us with once they forget about the Afghans.

 

The thing is we COULD talk about Andrew vs Virginia if it was two years ago but not now. Kids are about to get jabbed.

 

If anything bothers you, legally fight for your rights. This way, you will help all of us.

We have enough information to do it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Fluke said:

 

If people had integrity they'd switch off the BBC and we'd have people stop paying their TV licence. Your average Joe doesn't care. 

 

Not being rude elongated but what is your point? My point was I'd think about drawing attention to ourselves IF pressure happens towards people like us that don't want the jab and people start witch hunts.

 

Is that a realistic scenario? Well not at the moment. But I wouldn't rule anything out. 

My point was, why would they hunt us when they don't hunt LGBTQ+? Get it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/14/2021 at 4:59 PM, Given To Fly said:

 

LOL

https://www.starnow.ie/clairefinn3/

 

"Claire Finn is a British actor who was born in Nottingham to an Irish father and British mother of Irish descent."

https://www.imdb.com/search/name/?bio_author=Claire Finn&sort=birth_date,asc&ref_=rlm

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/14/2021 at 10:44 AM, BruiseL said:

Received today about mandatory jab at care home. I've sent it off to workers of England and Unison stating I won't have it based on beliefs so we'll see! 

IMG_20210814_100221.jpg

IMG_20210814_100209.jpg

 

On 8/14/2021 at 2:37 PM, Shake said:

That's fucked up...perhaps you can go to a GP and claim you are a vegan?

^ Don't waste your time going to a GP for such thing.

 

Just sign and send this.

If they come back and say NO, you still have grounds to fight back. If they sack you, in are in the £££.

Edited by elongated1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a sister and nephew and niece who live just outside Sydney and despite my best efforts to wake them up to all the evil lies being spun they just think I'm paranoid and believing nutters and weirdos so sadly look like they are going to succumb to the Australian government mantra of you won't get out of lockdown and get your freedoms and privelidges back unless you get double jabbed. 

 

I sent them umpteen videos of respected professors, scientists and doctors explaining how dangerous the jab is but because their friends and neighbours have agreed to get it or have had it already they are going to get it too. 

 

It's like a Srepford wives community. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

I have a sister and nephew and niece who live just outside Sydney and despite my best efforts to wake them up to all the evil lies being spun they just think I'm paranoid and believing nutters and weirdos so sadly look like they are going to succumb to the Australian government mantra of you won't get out of lockdown and get your freedoms and privelidges back unless you get double jabbed. 

 

I sent them umpteen videos of respected professors, scientists and doctors explaining how dangerous the jab is but because their friends and neighbours have agreed to get it or have had it already they are going to get it too. 

 

It's like a Srepford wives community. 

 

Just send them this letter and wish them well because journey ahead may happen so quick that you might not have a chance to say farewell.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...