Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Vaccine hesitancy is a symptom of people’s broken relationship with the state

From Khartoum to Kansas, vaccine conspiracy theorists have one thing in common: they have lost their faith in government

 

Erm, that presupposes we had any faith in government to begin with. This from a paper that promoted Glen Greenwald too. Fucking chip wrapper.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Cheers, so true.

Hes a disgrace trying to fob off the very real situation, that media refuse to discuss.

 

I have read that TGA site before & they seem to make it very difficult to access just how many fatalities, rather than just spell it out...when you compare to how many have actually died from Covid in Oz its a no brainer, unless you are suicide squad.🤭

 

They legally have to put the reports up, but they don't legally have to make it easy for anyone. 😄

 

If you think that's bad, look how many steps you have to follow to access the product info from Health Canada: https://write.as/darianfentos/how-to-find-covid-jab-product-monographs-on-health-canadas-website

 

LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TetraG said:

And Mitochondrial Eve, off site for over a month! 🤔 

 

Whats normal, whats not. Who knows.. Enyway,, I am not drastically judgemental about peoples coming & going and more so it is curiousness/ concerned maybe else another thing. 

 

Too many people to remember to mention perhaps, but is anyone elae missing, like A LOT? 

 

Oz93666 used to post regularly, just checked and he's not logged on since June 1st.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey @oddsnsods this is from Health Canada:

 

"A combination of thrombosis and thrombocytopenia, in some cases accompanied by bleeding, has been observed very rarely following vaccination with Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine. This includes severe cases at unusual sites such as cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) and  splanchnic vein thrombosis, as well as arterial thrombosis, concomitant with thrombocytopenia. The majority of cases occurred within three weeks following vaccination. Some cases had a  fatal outcome."

 

Source: Janssen Vaccine product info, page #7

https://covid-vaccine.canada.ca/info/pdf/janssen-covid-19-vaccine-pm-en.pdf

 

Another one for that bloke who thinks the adverse reactions are all just a conspiracy theory ;-)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, bamboo53 said:

No it's a 135 euro fine. And no prison sentence.

As I understand that is for first offence and then a bigger fine then 6 months in prison.although admittedly I've stopped keeping up with it all.

I did pop to the village a few days back to grab a few beers. Tiny little village and there were police there. I have never seen police in that village. They were indeed checking papers for handful of little restaurants or cafes. Its absurd 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

They legally have to put the reports up, but they don't legally have to make it easy for anyone. 😄

 

If you think that's bad, look how many steps you have to follow to access the product info from Health Canada: https://write.as/darianfentos/how-to-find-covid-jab-product-monographs-on-health-canadas-website

 

LOL

 

7.1.1 Pregnant Women
The safety and efficacy of COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna in pregnant women have not yet been
established.


There is a pregnancy exposure registry that monitors pregnancy outcomes in women exposed to
COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna during pregnancy. Women who are vaccinated with COVID-19 Vaccine
Moderna during pregnancy are encouraged to enroll in the registry by calling 1-866-MODERNA (1-866-
663- 3762).

 

mu2bh4iy2xqm.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

 

7.1.1 Pregnant Women
The safety and efficacy of COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna in pregnant women have not yet been
established.


There is a pregnancy exposure registry that monitors pregnancy outcomes in women exposed to
COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna during pregnancy. Women who are vaccinated with COVID-19 Vaccine
Moderna during pregnancy are encouraged to enroll in the registry by calling 1-866-MODERNA (1-866-
663- 3762).

 

mu2bh4iy2xqm.jpeg

 

The Astra one is my favourite. At least they have the decency to go as far as saying:

 

"As a precautionary measure, vaccination with COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca is not recommended during pregnancy."

PAGE 5: http://www.guildlink.com.au/gc/ws/astra/pi.cfm?product=appc19vx10721

 

The company tells people it's not recommended for pregnant women, but the government goes ahead and pressure pregnant women to get it anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey @oddsnsods it's also worth noting this article from the Royal Australian College of GPs:

 

https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinical/two-more-deaths-linked-to-astrazeneca-vaccine

 

"To date, nearly half of the TTS cases in women have required treatment in intensive care, while four of the five TTS deaths have been female. Cases have most often occurred about two weeks after vaccination, although the time to onset (or diagnosis) has ranged from 1–54 days."
 
"Additionally, cases meeting the criteria for Tier 1, as defined by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) were also twice as likely to occur in women compared to men."
 
"The US CDC classification for TTS is defined as:

Tier 1 – clots in an unusual location (such as the brain or abdomen) and a low platelet count with or without antibodies that activate platelets (anti-PF4 antibodies)"

 

If you read the product sheets, they also note the clots in unusual locations.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

 

Erm, that presupposes we had any faith in government to begin with. This from a paper that promoted Glen Greenwald too. Fucking chip wrapper.

 

I think there was a time when they were a bit more honest but this was before WW2, hence why I find it hard to trust a lot of modern writing.

 

mh.jpg

 

https://archive.org/details/TheSecretWorldGovernmentOrHiddenHand/mode/2up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Employers want to use AI to monitor employee health in realtime
https://reclaimthenet.org/employers-want-to-use-ai-to-monitor-employees-health-in-realtime/

 

Protesting vaccine passports for cafés and restaurants, French protesters create a feast in the streets
https://reclaimthenet.org/protesting-vaccine-passports-for-cafes-and-restaurants-french-protesters-create-a-feast-in-the-streets/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

The Astra one is my favourite. At least they have the decency to go as far as saying:

 

"As a precautionary measure, vaccination with COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca is not recommended during pregnancy."

PAGE 5: http://www.guildlink.com.au/gc/ws/astra/pi.cfm?product=appc19vx10721

 

The company tells people it's not recommended for pregnant women, but the government goes ahead and pressure pregnant women to get it anyway.

 

Its one big pharma ad.

 

skynews-carrie-johnson-vaccine_5478682.j

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Employers want to use AI to monitor employee health in realtime
https://reclaimthenet.org/employers-want-to-use-ai-to-monitor-employees-health-in-realtime/

 

Protesting vaccine passports for cafés and restaurants, French protesters create a feast in the streets
https://reclaimthenet.org/protesting-vaccine-passports-for-cafes-and-restaurants-french-protesters-create-a-feast-in-the-streets/

 

Vive la France

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...