Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

5 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Company:

"We demand proof of your vaccination."

You:

"Sorry. You don't have any right to know my private medical records, which includes my vaccination records. Only my doctor is allowed to know that. And my doctor is not authorised to disclose that information to you without my express permission. And I have not authroised my doctor to disclose my medical history to you under any circumstances."

Company:

But are you vaccinated against Covid?

You:

Brilliant! 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I find jabbed test subjects react most unfavourably when asked how their summer holidays/travelling went and to add the icing on the cake i also ask them if they have made a will,Inevitably they ask why i'm asking if they have made a will to which i reply that they probably wont have need for their xmas card list either.

I'm past giving them any form of sympathy or empathy

I am and I am not, they lived with their heads in the clouds for a long time.

I don't know..🤔🙁

4 hours ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-14/regional-nsw-in-covid-19-lockdown-joins-the-rest-of-the-state/100377702

The interesting statement in this artlcle which I think sums it all up is this :

Just hours before the lockdown was announced, the Australian Medical Association (AMA) NSW were calling for the whole state to be locked down. The President of the AMA (NSW) Danielle McMullen said (quote )

""My plea to the NSW government is that for the vaccination push strategy to work, we must lock all of NSW down."

So that to me seems like an admission that lockdowns are aimed at forcing people int getting vaccinated .

Further more she said " "Doctors from across NSW are exhausted and concerned for their community. Our already fragile rural and regional health system will be unable to cope with increases in cases. "

So Drs are" exhausted " and the rural health system will be overcome despite the fact that official figures show that as at today there have been in NSW 381 people hospitalised in the whole state and  of that number 62 are in ICU and 24 are on ventilators . And who knows how many if not all of these people have pre-existing conditions and are elderly ?

regional nsw virus.PNG

The more public resistance/refusal to taking their vaccine, the more draconian the lockdown….. that’s how it is in Oz

• Like 1

Covid 19 Vax  CODE!!!!

I heard some info that the covid jab has a code on each one usually starting   with numbers 1. 2.or 3.

and that numbers starting with 1 are a placebo while others are the poison jab

could there be any truth in this?

9 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

Covid 19 Vax  CODE!!!!

I heard some info that the covid jab has a code on each one usually starting   with numbers 1. 2.or 3.

and that numbers starting with 1 are a placebo while others are the poison jab

could there be any truth in this?

I found this: (Vaccine Record Card)

vaccine-card-3.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&

IMG_0743-scaled-e1607986919782-1024x683.

Make of it as you will

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

By this standard they will never be able to go abroad for a holiday again.! 

The exact reason why many were tricked into getting it to start with was holidays abroad.

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I find jabbed test subjects react most unfavourably when asked how their summer holidays/travelling went and to add the icing on the cake i also ask them if they have made a will,Inevitably they ask why i'm asking if they have made a will to which i reply that they probably wont have need for their xmas card list either.

While I agree with that, I know that there are many who didn't take the shots through selfishness.

My own sister and brother-in-law took them purely to safeguard (in their minds) my 97 year old Dad who lives with them.

My Dad took the Pfizer shots so that he could see his grandkids and great grandkids as he knows time is running short for him.

Holidays were never the reason anyone was vaxxed in our family. I only wish that I'd known the full horrors of these 'vaccines' before any close relatives were jabbed.

• Like 2

Further to my post just above, the only way we'll stand a chance of changing things is for the vaxxed and unvaxxed to stand shoulder-to-shoulder against these monsters.

Edited by webtrekker
typo

4 hours ago, Dazzer said:

I was watching the footy last night (Norwuch game), the stadium was full, capacity I think, and saw only two masks when the camera showed the crowd, everybody else had theirs off. Very satisfying.  

Even better round here where I live, I'd say 80/20 in favour of no gimp muzzles.......as you say, very satisfying.

At least we can see who the genuine Branch Covidians are now.

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Out of likes.

47 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Further to my post just above, the only way we'll stand a chance of changing things is for the vaxxed and unvaxxed to stand shoulder-to-shoulder against these monsters.

Impossible at present,the msm have seen to that and continue to do so,shut the msm down and we might have a chance but until then the hatred of the unjabbed has been firmly seated in the minds of the virtuous to the point that even if you hit them with irrefutable evidence that its all a con they would still refuse to believe it

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Even better round here where I live, I'd say 80/20 in favour of no gimp muzzles.......as you say, very satisfying.

At least we can see who the genuine Branch Covidians are now.

From what i've seen locally (small provincial mud hole in the east midlands) it's old folk and young mums who are the majority still clinging to the lie,the young mums aspct is the most worrying as these are the clowns who will gladly roll up their childrens sleeves for them as they fill them full of god knows what

• Like 1

Full Nucleotide Base Sequence and Therefore the API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient) Exempt from Public Disclosure Under 2 Sections - PROOF at link.

Dr Lee Proctor, PHD, Bsc, filed a Freedom of Info request with the Medicines & Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency in late July requesting the full base sequence of the jabs. The official response, discussed in this 6 m video, and in the thread available to read on the official website (https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/full_nucleotide_base_sequences_f_2?fbclid=IwAR1fFXtd3KIa5kcZoeSSSsk-8aXkmsboDVtme0dmQ2WiTJXcI67YwCiPwBk#outgoing-1187029)
states that this info is protected under section 41 (exempt - info provided in confidence) and 42 (exempt - commercial interests)

So I guess anyone connected with any of the companies involved can stand there and deny/lie about the inclusion of any rumoured ingredient because the API is protected under trade secrets , etc . For example, "there is no Graphene Oxide in the Pfizer vaccine" (for which a case file of info to the contrary has been steadily building for the past 5 weeks but is being shilled by the fact check bots despite the emerging evidence the contrary). I will most certainly be keeping a close eye on the G.Ox potential angle now I know for sure they will not disclose the API.
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Impossible at present,the msm have seen to that and continue to do so,shut the msm down and we might have a chance but until then the hatred of the unjabbed has been firmly seated in the minds of the virtuous to the point that even if you hit them with irrefutable evidence that its all a con they would still refuse to believe it

Exactly. That's why I've said previously that our main effort should be in closing the elite's mouthpiece - the MSM. They are the ones responsible for whipping up the fear and distrust amongst the populace, and essentially dividing the country.

I've seen the effects of one burnt out tv transmitter this week. What if they were ALL burned down?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Did you see that baby that was born with deformed hand due to the mother getting a vaccine? Yet we have Boris's satanic wife telling pregnant women to get injected.... crazy times. 

Weld the doors shut of Bojos Limo while he is in it and leave the limo in midday sun !

• Like 1