Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, VictoriaZ said:

COPIED FROM A TELEGRAM CHANNEL

___________________________________________

 

YOU NEED TO READ THIS TO PREPARE FOR WHAT'S COMING

 From France 🇫🇷 (Copied from a friend)
📢⚠️
UPDATE:
Here in France it has gone to the extreme with the "Health" Pass.  Last week on the 21st ALL restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and any leisure activities like sporting events, theaters, cinemas, museums, were closed to anyone without "the pass" and all staff at these places are mandated to get the jab to keep their job. 

 

It is now a 6 Month prison sentence if you are caught inside any of these places without the pass (the man who slapped the president in the face got only 3 months prison time). Business owners will get a fine of 45,000 euros and 1 year prison sentance if they do not comply with the use of "the pass" and force all their employees to get the jab. (If you know France, you can commit murder and have less of a sentence) 

 

So the result? All the low paid employees quit, they can make more on welfare here. (for now) We can still technically "get take out food" but I just tried last night and every restaurant in our town (that is dine in with take out)  has closed their doors due to the lack of staff. 

 

As of last week ALL doctors, nurses and health industry workers have been mandated to get the jab or lose their  license, practice, job, business etc. (ALL health care here is Govt paid positions and there are no private health care Doctors or Hospitals etc.) 

 

Since the Health care system is state run and funded, it has been run into the ground. All the good doctors left France 5 Years ago, all the hospitals look like they are 3rd world hospitals since there is no money to repair them, half of the equipment doesnt work and not every hospital is stocked with supplies needed for daily needs (masks, gels, disposable gowns etc). 

 

For 5 years Nurses have been understaffed and doing double the work because the Health care system is nearly bankrupt.... So add to this the mandatory jab. 

So the result? Well they took to the streets by the millions and now all the hospitals just lost another 50% of staff capacity. My doctor just went into early retirement (a.k.a. he quit) and I have yet to find a replacement. 

 

As of Aug 1st ALL large malls, retail stores and grocery store owners and their staff need to be jabbed and the health pass is required to enter for employees and customers. This would be the equivalent to closing ALL Targets, Walmarts, Costcos, Home Depots, and all major grocery stores. (basically any building over 20,000 squre meters) to those without "the pass".

Result.?? Aug 15th  Truckers will be going on strike nation wide; Blocking all access roads in and out of Paris. 

 

Yesterday an entire airport in Northern France closed due to the majority of staff quitting. 

As of Sept 15th All public areas and access will be off limits. No farmers markets, no parks, no national parks, lakes, rivers, beaches, recreation areas, campsites etc. and no gathering over 100 people, no churches, no weddings, etc.  

 

As of Oct 1st ALL small vendors such as, delis, pizza trucks, sandwich shops, butchers, bakers, vegatable stands etc. 

 

So as of Oct 1st I will only be able to purchase food by internet and pick up (if allowed).

Food shortages, Truckers strike, hospitals and airports shutting down unemployment going through the roof. Its going to be a bumpy ride folks. 

 

Is it me or does all this seem a bit extreme for a "pass" that isn't exactly working? 

 

America Canada England Australia New Zealand you’d better wake up.

Maybe having a jabbered partner will come in handy after all. 🤔

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Maybe having a jabbered partner will come in handy after all. 🤔

 

Wow! that is pure lunacy out of control in France. Ive seen the protests but did not realise just how many controls have been put in place for later. They did say winter was going to be bad this year....Shut downs will lead to the universal credit system, forcing online only food delivery is all part of that. Get your food stores in now, while you still can, order some long life food for emergency use.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

 


Really all depends on mindset and semantics..

Most call these events Protests. 
Personally, l call them Demonstrations..

l go to demonstrate to the World / Universe what l believe and how l feel about these things.
l go to demonstrate my dissent.
l don't go to these events without any expected outcomes.
l go there just to BE there. l believe many others do too.
l go to put it out into the aether.

lt's generally a positive uplifting experience to be among like minded people.
 

The biggest one was estimated to have been attended by around 600 thousand people. That's a lot.
The MSM and government pretended it din't happen but it did. They know it and we, in the 'truth' movement know it...
The government will be taking notice and talking about it and MUST be adjusting their actions.

Everyone one of the 600K know it as do any people who did not attend and who managed to see video footage.
For every person at any demonstration, l'd guess at least 5 close friend / relatives who did not attend would have heard / known about it.
600K x 5 = 3 million at least - know there are many many many others who DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES.
And l'm glad they know.


So, l believe it is of great value to DEMONSTRATE...

Each to their own
BC :O) 
 

 

To demonstrate or protest IMO is a waste of time, the Governments will still do exactly what they are told to do from their Satanic Luciferian leaders whether we like it or not. These evil people will stop at nothing to get what they want & if the crowds get too boisterous they'll just bring in the army.

I admit it's nice to be around so many like minded people but at the end of the day...............

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I don't think there are any normal mainstream Christians mate. It seems like they're only allowed to be mainstream because they're a bunch of Christian Zios, and the folks they simp for hate their guts. Use the right keywords on Twitter to see what I mean if you're interested in finding out more.

There are a few of us. We've not all drunk the Zionist kool-aid but there are far too many that have. The promote Judaeo-Christianity. To me, there is no such thing. Some of the Zios want to expunge John and Paul from the New Testament; others promote Marian worship, placing her on a level footing with Jesus as an intercessor. You've really got to be very careful because there are many false preachers out there. Happily for us, Jesus warned us to be on the lookout for them.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

 

Wow! that is pure lunacy out of control in France. Ive seen the protests but did not realise just how many controls have been put in place for later. They did say winter was going to be bad this year....Shut downs will lead to the universal credit system, forcing online only food delivery is all part of that. Get your food stores in now, while you still can, order some long life food for emergency use.

 

I expect this will happen here in the UK eventually, I've been stocking up for a good few months now but even if you've stocked up on loads it's not going to be enough to last you a year or two. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

There are a few of us. We've not all drunk the Zionist kool-aid but there are far too many that have. The promote Judaeo-Christianity. To me, there is no such thing. Some of the Zios want to expunge John and Paul from the New Testament; others promote Marian worship, placing her on a level footing with Jesus as an intercessor. You've really got to be very careful because there are many false preachers out there. Happily for us, Jesus warned us to be on the lookout for them.

 

 

 

Yeah, I know. Sorry I should have articulated myself better. I mean mainstream as in folks like Daystar TV. They promote all the subversive televangelists like the John Hagee nutters. Basically lots of Scofield types.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

I expect this will happen here in the UK eventually, I've been stocking up for a good few months now but even if you've stocked up on loads it's not going to be enough to last you a year or two. 

 

Yeah you need to grow some food and start preserving high fat foods/ eggs/ meat. ( Oh the irony! after years of govts saying 'fat is bad') Also good to have an alternate cooking source. The apocalypse is coming.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Yeah, I know. Sorry I should have articulated myself better. I mean mainstream as in folks like Daystar TV. They promote all the subversive televangelists like the John Hagee nutters. Basically lots of Scofield types.

And they seem to constitute the majority these days. Hillsong is another where the services resemble a rock concert with all kinds of weird symbolism on display.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RobinJ said:

 

Yeah you need to grow some food and start preserving high fat foods/ eggs/ meat. ( Oh the irony! after years of govts saying 'fat is bad') Also good to have an alternate cooking source. The apocalypse is coming.

 

out of likes & thanks 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Have a look on pdfdrive.com for books on how to preserve food, if you dont know already :-)

I invested in food buckets from Healthmasters.com. They will prvide enough for the two of us for several months. Also get a good water filter (Berkey). You could pour swamp water into that and it would be drinkable. Also get a good stash of medicine. Ammo is good to have if you're in a place where you can own a firearm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I invested in food buckets from Healthmasters.com. They will prvide enough for the two of us for several months. Also get a good water filter (Berkey). You could pour swamp water into that and it would be drinkable. Also get a good stash of medicine. Ammo is good to have if you're in a place where you can own a firearm.

 

There have been reports of UK manufactured food being injected with graphene oxide, particularly factory packaged meat. If you an get it from local farms, much better, just in case. The jab may well be just the beginning of trying to get everyone have it in their bodies. In spain they found it in rainwater too.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I recently watched HBO documentary movie from 2021 about Diamond Cruise Ship. Funny how they were taking to hospital healthy people. One lady dancing in hospital - she seemed a little excited. Through whole movie I heard one person coughing but they didn't show who it was so it could be added noise. Whole story reminded Blair Witch project - load of crying but no bodies ;) Over 400 people were infected (they used bogus tests to show people are sick) but no sick people were shown. They say 14 people died... Did they even exist? It was 14 people so they could mention their names for memory... 😒

They claim Diamond Princess shown that 'asymptomatic people spread the disease' :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

 

There have been reports of UK manufactured food being injected with graphene oxide, particularly factory packaged meat. If you an get it from local farms, much better, just in case. The jab may well be just the beginning of trying to get everyone have it in their bodies. In spain they found it in rainwater too.

 

I hadn't heard that. I know they've been spraying barium and aluminium in chemtrails for decades. Maybe they added some graphene oxide too. A Bill Gates cocktail for everyone.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I recently watched HBO documentary movie from 2021 about Diamond Cruise Ship. Funny how they were taking to hospital healthy people. One lady dancing in hospital - she seemed a little excited. Through whole movie I heard one person coughing but they didn't show who it was so it could be added noise. Whole story reminded Blair Witch project - load of crying but no bodies ;) Over 400 people were infected (they used bogus tests to show people are sick) but no sick people were shown. They say 14 people died... Did they even exist? It was 14 people so they could mention their names for memory... 😒

They claim Diamond Princess shown that 'asymptomatic people spread the disease' :P

There are many medical papers written on asymptomatic passing none have proved anything.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I hadn't heard that. I know they've been spraying barium and aluminium in chemtrails for decades. Maybe they added some graphene oxide too. A Bill Gates cocktail for everyone.

It was reported on La Quinta Columna news channel in Spain re the rainwater and graphene and someone was testing meat products with magnets/ metal in supermarkets, they were sticking to the food package.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Pop Goes The Weasel said:

I wasn't having a go - it was a genuine question. Its very easy to feel alone at the moment so I can totally understand the value of being able to spend time with like minded others, like a recharging of your battery? I'm very glad you survived Euston Station!!! :)

And i wasn't having a go at you so sorry if it appeared that way,i was musing aloud to myself if to do nothing else but give me a reminder just how bizarre the last 2 weeks have been for me,I've led an 'interesting ' life up to now and the covid lie has unfaillingly delivered a lot of bizarre circumstances which are only adding to that interesting life

I keep trying to convince myself life can't get any worse,but it does :-)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

It was reported on La Quinta Columna news channel in Spain re the rainwater and graphene and someone was testing meat products with magnets/ metal in supermarkets, they were sticking to the food package.

It could be a simple answer like, Meat will have iron in it from blood.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...