Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Captainlove said:

I dont follow him, just find him interesting. Not surprised he loaded. Maybe like that other person billy graham in the 80s.

Billy Graham was, allegedly, a 33rd degree mason. His son Franklin hangs out with Scientologists. The state of the Evangelical church in the USA is deplorable. Zionist shills the lot of them.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

demanding another person has an experimental medical procedure so that others can feel safe is the height of arrogance and selfishness

And fascist socialism

The end of property rights

The end of choice

The end of empathy

The end of self responsibility

 

It's quite a list for one thing

 

The state becomes the pimp and one is the whore. The world becomes the largest whorehouse and corporations are the clientel 

Edited by zArk
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

COPIED FROM A TELEGRAM CHANNEL

___________________________________________

 

YOU NEED TO READ THIS TO PREPARE FOR WHAT'S COMING

 From France 🇫🇷 (Copied from a friend)
📢⚠️
UPDATE:
Here in France it has gone to the extreme with the "Health" Pass.  Last week on the 21st ALL restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and any leisure activities like sporting events, theaters, cinemas, museums, were closed to anyone without "the pass" and all staff at these places are mandated to get the jab to keep their job. 

 

It is now a 6 Month prison sentence if you are caught inside any of these places without the pass (the man who slapped the president in the face got only 3 months prison time). Business owners will get a fine of 45,000 euros and 1 year prison sentance if they do not comply with the use of "the pass" and force all their employees to get the jab. (If you know France, you can commit murder and have less of a sentence) 

 

So the result? All the low paid employees quit, they can make more on welfare here. (for now) We can still technically "get take out food" but I just tried last night and every restaurant in our town (that is dine in with take out)  has closed their doors due to the lack of staff. 

 

As of last week ALL doctors, nurses and health industry workers have been mandated to get the jab or lose their  license, practice, job, business etc. (ALL health care here is Govt paid positions and there are no private health care Doctors or Hospitals etc.) 

 

Since the Health care system is state run and funded, it has been run into the ground. All the good doctors left France 5 Years ago, all the hospitals look like they are 3rd world hospitals since there is no money to repair them, half of the equipment doesnt work and not every hospital is stocked with supplies needed for daily needs (masks, gels, disposable gowns etc). 

 

For 5 years Nurses have been understaffed and doing double the work because the Health care system is nearly bankrupt.... So add to this the mandatory jab. 

So the result? Well they took to the streets by the millions and now all the hospitals just lost another 50% of staff capacity. My doctor just went into early retirement (a.k.a. he quit) and I have yet to find a replacement. 

 

As of Aug 1st ALL large malls, retail stores and grocery store owners and their staff need to be jabbed and the health pass is required to enter for employees and customers. This would be the equivalent to closing ALL Targets, Walmarts, Costcos, Home Depots, and all major grocery stores. (basically any building over 20,000 squre meters) to those without "the pass".

Result.?? Aug 15th  Truckers will be going on strike nation wide; Blocking all access roads in and out of Paris. 

 

Yesterday an entire airport in Northern France closed due to the majority of staff quitting. 

As of Sept 15th All public areas and access will be off limits. No farmers markets, no parks, no national parks, lakes, rivers, beaches, recreation areas, campsites etc. and no gathering over 100 people, no churches, no weddings, etc.  

 

As of Oct 1st ALL small vendors such as, delis, pizza trucks, sandwich shops, butchers, bakers, vegatable stands etc. 

 

So as of Oct 1st I will only be able to purchase food by internet and pick up (if allowed).

Food shortages, Truckers strike, hospitals and airports shutting down unemployment going through the roof. Its going to be a bumpy ride folks. 

 

Is it me or does all this seem a bit extreme for a "pass" that isn't exactly working? 

 

America Canada England Australia New Zealand you’d better wake up.

  • Like 5
  • Sad 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Saved said:

They all have one thing in common: They are fearful of evangelism - full of confidence in church but terrified mice out in the world - and obviously don't believe what they claim to believe concerning the Gospel.

 

A genuine Christian is bold and fearless who always does the will of the Lord, no matter what he guides you to do.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Don’t actually know what your on about. Not here for a pissing contest.

no ones got a chance of changing the system from within. The truly awake know they can’t. 
I guess you Arne one of them. Anyway  never spoken to you before so try being a bit more pleasant. Instead of instantly trying to be holier than thou.

Hey there,

 

Sincerest apologies for sounding like such an asshole. What I was  trying to get at  is that we are all part of the system, therefore how else do we change it other than from within it?

 

To me it doesnt just need changing, it needs completely , gentlly and non -violently dismantlling.  Finance, Law, Education - all of it. And paint me stupid if you like, but I believe that the truly awake fully understand this and how to go about it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Billy Graham was, allegedly, a 33rd degree mason. His son Franklin hangs out with Scientologists. The state of the Evangelical church in the USA is deplorable. Zionist shills the lot of them.

 

Here is a picture of Billy Graham meeting with the Pope, the only person he'll be meeting up with now is Satan in hell.

 

794288486_agraham.jpg.800afb8399a5e1e546ac3c75580306a1.jpg

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Captainlove said:

First heard of kenneth copeland through jeff berwick vids, and the covid 19 song. This guy is some what interesting.

 

Please don't even get me started on Kenneth Copland, heres another one who'll get is comeuppance in hell. 😡

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, VictoriaZ said:

COPIED FROM A TELEGRAM CHANNEL

___________________________________________

 

YOU NEED TO READ THIS TO PREPARE FOR WHAT'S COMING

 From France 🇫🇷 (Copied from a friend)
📢⚠️
UPDATE:
Here in France it has gone to the extreme with the "Health" Pass.  Last week on the 21st ALL restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and any leisure activities like sporting events, theaters, cinemas, museums, were closed to anyone without "the pass" and all staff at these places are mandated to get the jab to keep their job. 

 

It is now a 6 Month prison sentence if you are caught inside any of these places without the pass (the man who slapped the president in the face got only 3 months prison time). Business owners will get a fine of 45,000 euros and 1 year prison sentance if they do not comply with the use of "the pass" and force all their employees to get the jab. (If you know France, you can commit murder and have less of a sentence) 

 

So the result? All the low paid employees quit, they can make more on welfare here. (for now) We can still technically "get take out food" but I just tried last night and every restaurant in our town (that is dine in with take out)  has closed their doors due to the lack of staff. 

 

As of last week ALL doctors, nurses and health industry workers have been mandated to get the jab or lose their  license, practice, job, business etc. (ALL health care here is Govt paid positions and there are no private health care Doctors or Hospitals etc.) 

 

Since the Health care system is state run and funded, it has been run into the ground. All the good doctors left France 5 Years ago, all the hospitals look like they are 3rd world hospitals since there is no money to repair them, half of the equipment doesnt work and not every hospital is stocked with supplies needed for daily needs (masks, gels, disposable gowns etc). 

 

For 5 years Nurses have been understaffed and doing double the work because the Health care system is nearly bankrupt.... So add to this the mandatory jab. 

So the result? Well they took to the streets by the millions and now all the hospitals just lost another 50% of staff capacity. My doctor just went into early retirement (a.k.a. he quit) and I have yet to find a replacement. 

 

As of Aug 1st ALL large malls, retail stores and grocery store owners and their staff need to be jabbed and the health pass is required to enter for employees and customers. This would be the equivalent to closing ALL Targets, Walmarts, Costcos, Home Depots, and all major grocery stores. (basically any building over 20,000 squre meters) to those without "the pass".

Result.?? Aug 15th  Truckers will be going on strike nation wide; Blocking all access roads in and out of Paris. 

 

Yesterday an entire airport in Northern France closed due to the majority of staff quitting. 

As of Sept 15th All public areas and access will be off limits. No farmers markets, no parks, no national parks, lakes, rivers, beaches, recreation areas, campsites etc. and no gathering over 100 people, no churches, no weddings, etc.  

 

As of Oct 1st ALL small vendors such as, delis, pizza trucks, sandwich shops, butchers, bakers, vegatable stands etc. 

 

So as of Oct 1st I will only be able to purchase food by internet and pick up (if allowed).

Food shortages, Truckers strike, hospitals and airports shutting down unemployment going through the roof. Its going to be a bumpy ride folks. 

 

Is it me or does all this seem a bit extreme for a "pass" that isn't exactly working? 

 

America Canada England Australia New Zealand you’d better wake up.

If what this post says is true about lots of people quitting their jobs and people going on strike then this is how we're going to to beat these passports, mass non compliance. 

Obviously this all depends on numbers but if the vax passports fail in France then maybe other countries will have second thoughts.

Lots of ifs and maybes but as it's Friday I feel it's my duty to be at least a little optimistic....

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, alexa said:

Here is a picture of Billy Graham meeting with the Pope, the only person he'll be meeting up with now is Satan in hell.

 

He was fond, on his crusades, of directing people to the Catholic church. America's Pastor indeed. The Evangelical church is rotten. Bless Israel or you'll be cursed, they say. Don't get me started on the secret rapture and the Scofield bible. Prominent pastors are urging their flock to take the vaccine. They are probably getting government money to promote this genocide. They are hirelings who care not for the sheep. They care only for money and the praise of men. Sound familiar?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, MarcusOmouse said:

Hey there,

 

Sincerest apologies for sounding like such an asshole. What I was  trying to get at  is that we are all part of the system, therefore how else do we change it other than from within it?

 

To me it doesnt just need changing, it needs completely , gentlly and non -violently dismantlling.  Finance, Law, Education - all of it. And paint me stupid if you like, but I believe that the truly awake fully understand this and how to go about it.

Absolutely, apologies, being a miserable old git.

agree we’re all part of the system. Opining that we need to break out of it somehow. Know we can interact as little as possible with the system but it’s not enough. Don’t have any solutions that are legal or realistic without enough support. I think we’re on the same page totally I just represented it wrong.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Don't get me started on the secret rapture and the Scofield bible. Prominent pastors are urging their flock to take the vaccine.

 

Scofield promotes a pre-rapture, I'm sorry but nobody gets out of here until the end on that final day. Pastors who promote the vaccine, are to me, absolutely wicked and are in it just for the money.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Scofield promotes a pre-rapture, I'm sorry but nobody gets out of here until the end on that final day. Pastors who promote the vaccine, are to me, absolutely wicked and are in it just for the money.

 

daystar tv are seemingly the only mainstream christians who aren't conforming to the vaccine bullshit. they have had some heavy hitters on their programmes and well worth a look:

 

https://covid.daystar.com/

 

'joni table talk' has also scrutinised the fuck out of the vaccine agenda.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can someone tell me if I can report adverse effects on yellow card system even though I haven't had vaxx?

Also, how can I find out if other non-vaxxed people have entered what details?

 

I'm really upset now. As some of you read my post earlier today, I woke up exhausted and I knew this was from coming in contact with vaxx strangers. Your cells are destroyed that you are compromised in terms of ability to carry oxygen and power (mitochondrea). Anyway, I also found out another bruise slightly above the back of my elbow. Now, I have seen a few young people (in their 20s) having a bruise in this area and I know that I haven't banged it. It goes with lack of energy. I won't be going to hospital because there will be full of vaxx people anyway and they can do nought. I am furious.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Theyve achieved nothing HOWEVER i've had six fantastic days out amongst like minded people,reconnected with old friends from my school days (40+ years ago !) ,had a true near death experience on euston station (long story i wont bore you with), I got to spend 12 hours amongst the homeless community who exist around new st station in Birmingham (and actually made just over 11 quid without asking for a penny) ,had hundreds of conversations with people who have one goal in mind which is stopping this shitshow in its tracks so theyve achieved nowt,no govrnment minister has even had the balls to comment on the demo's but theyve filled me with a sense that i really am not alone in this fight,its given me a greater insight into whats on its way and its made me so determined to see this shitshow end that i'm willing to die trying

 

So yep theyve achieved nowt

I wasn't having a go - it was a genuine question. Its very easy to feel alone at the moment so I can totally understand the value of being able to spend time with like minded others, like a recharging of your battery? I'm very glad you survived Euston Station!!! :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

 

daystar tv are seemingly the only mainstream christians who aren't conforming to the vaccine bullshit. they have had some heavy hitters on their programmes and well worth a look:

 

https://covid.daystar.com/

 

'joni table talk' has also scrutinised the fuck out of the vaccine agenda.

 

I don't think there are any normal mainstream Christians mate. It seems like they're only allowed to be mainstream because they're a bunch of Christian Zios, and the folks they simp for hate their guts. Use the right keywords on Twitter to see what I mean if you're interested in finding out more.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, alexa said:

 

A genuine Christian is bold and fearless who always does the will of the Lord, no matter what he guides you to do.

Indeed. The more that one does so, the more one experiences the joy of His salvation. I've tried and tried to encourage both fellowships I've been a part of for the last two decades regarding the Great Commission and the joy of partaking but most aren't interested. 

 

Some great theologians I have met but not the first clue about knowing God and therefore no real interest in others knowing either.

 

My first fellowship fell to false teachers and self-proclaimed prophets. I got out of there with a final warning to the pastor. They did not take heed and were decimated in short time.

 

I've stepped back from (probably permanently) my second fellowship because the Liar walked straight through the front door in the form of Covid-19. Their trust was always truly in man - in doctors, in politicians, in scientists, in Oxford university, in newsreaders, in newspapers and in themselves. We were already warned about trusting in appearances (Joshua 9) and to test all things (the entire New Testament) so there's no excuse for naivety.

 

Many are going to be completely unprepared (without oil) when it gets totally dark. What we are all seeing now is just a forewarning, a warm up act for what is to come.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Saved said:

Indeed. The more that one does so, the more one experiences the joy of His salvation. I've tried and tried to encourage both fellowships I've been a part of for the last two decades regarding the Great Commission and the joy of partaking but most aren't interested. 

 

Some great theologians I have met but not the first clue about knowing God and therefore no real interest in others knowing either.

 

My first fellowship fell to false teachers and self-proclaimed prophets. I got out of there with a final warning to the pastor. They did not take heed and were decimated in short time.

 

I've stepped back from (probably permanently) my second fellowship because the Liar walked straight through the front door in the form of Covid-19. Their trust was always truly in man - in doctors, in politicians, in scientists, in Oxford university, in newsreaders, in newspapers and in themselves. We were already warned about trusting in appearances (Joshua 9) and to test all things (the entire New Testament) so there's no excuse for naivety.

 

Many are going to be completely unprepared (without oil) when it gets totally dark. What we are all seeing now is just a forewarning, a warm up act for what is to come.

 

 

 

There is no 'Lord' or single deity who will save you. Spirituality has nothing to do with indoctrination via religion. All religion is a control mechanism to take humans away from their own inner power which is far greater than any pasted on deity.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/12/2021 at 4:20 PM, zarkov said:

 

Vino made disingenuous remarks wrt the yellow card scheme specifically stating that the deaths were not proven to be connected to the injections.

 

All the yellow card adverse events are connected to the "vaccine" but the deaths aren't - perfectly logical assumption

from Vile Vine.

Challenging the callers credentials is complete hypocrisy and contradiction.

What are his credentials to speak on any matter or to confer any opinion?

 

 

1500 dead people can't have self-reported 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Can someone tell me if I can report adverse effects on yellow card system even though I haven't had vaxx?

Also, how can I find out if other non-vaxxed people have entered what details?

 

I'm really upset now. As some of you read my post earlier today, I woke up exhausted and I knew this was from coming in contact with vaxx strangers. Your cells are destroyed that you are compromised in terms of ability to carry oxygen and power (mitochondrea). Anyway, I also found out another bruise slightly above the back of my elbow. Now, I have seen a few young people (in their 20s) having a bruise in this area and I know that I haven't banged it. It goes with lack of energy. I won't be going to hospital because there will be full of vaxx people anyway and they can do nought. I am furious.

 

 

 

 

Hmm only if you believe it to be true. Anger solves nothing and will make you sick. Your fear and anger feeds your bodies' response. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
9 hours ago, Pop Goes The Weasel said:

You say protests have been great and have "helped build momentum". I'm interested in what tangible and meaningful things these protests have achieved, what do you think they have changed etc?

 

8 hours ago, alexa said:

 

Nothing at all, like water of a ducks back for the Government & it's going to get worse when the Government come back from their school holidays.


Really all depends on mindset and semantics..

Most call these events Protests. 
Personally, l call them Demonstrations..

l go to demonstrate to the World / Universe what l believe and how l feel about these things.
l go to demonstrate my dissent.
l don't go to these events without any expected outcomes.
l go there just to BE there. l believe many others do too.
l go to put it out into the aether.

lt's generally a positive uplifting experience to be among like minded people.
 

The biggest one was estimated to have been attended by around 600 thousand people. That's a lot.
The MSM and government pretended it din't happen but it did. They know it and we, in the 'truth' movement know it...
The government will be taking notice and talking about it and MUST be adjusting their actions.

Everyone one of the 600K know it as do any people who did not attend and who managed to see video footage.
For every person at any demonstration, l'd guess at least 5 close friend / relatives who did not attend would have heard / known about it.
600K x 5 = 3 million at least - know there are many many many others who DON'T BELIEVE THE LIES.
And l'm glad they know.


So, l believe it is of great value to DEMONSTRATE...

Each to their own
BC :O) 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Saved said:

Many are going to be completely unprepared (without oil) when it gets totally dark. What we are all seeing now is just a forewarning, a warm up act for what is to come.

 

Indeed there is going to be so many who will be so unprepared for what is about to unfold, this is one of the main reasons I'm here now, on this thread, to spread a word of warning. I just hope & pray that many will come to know God as I do & that I'm found worthy with enough oil to make it.🪔

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...