Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Bravo man. Charles Walker voted against.

 

...responding to Boris's 'chaotic handling of coronavirus'....

 

Have you ever watched the bourne movies?

 

Bourne uses the same trick everytime which is to inject utter confusion into situations in order to completely bamboozle his enemies. While they are running around confused like headless chickens, bourne carries out his objective unopposed.

 

That's what is going on here. All these shifting regulations and laws and differing accounts in the media is all manufactured confusion and chaos to mask the manouvering that is going on in the background as the deep state continues its military coup against the british people which is of course all leading upto the imposition of the cabals genome altering VACCINE onto every man, woman and child in the country

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

...responding to Boris's 'chaotic handling of coronavirus'....

 

Have you ever watched the bourne movies?

 

Bourne uses the same trick everytime which is to inject utter confusion into situations in order to completely bamboozle his enemies. While they are running around confused like headless chickens, bourne carries out his objective unopposed.

 

That's what is going on here. All these shifting regulations and laws and differing accounts in the media is all manufactured confusion and chaos to mask the manouvering that is going on in the background as the deep state continues its military coup against the british people which is of course all leading upto the imposition of the cabals genome altering VACCINE onto every man, woman and child in the country

Britain has always been "The Proving Grounds of The Mad Overlord". If they get away with it there, it will spread right across Europe.

Edited by Someone2630
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pubs and restaurants closing at 10.pm, police cant disperse them all. Bring in the troops to do it. As for young men of military age (Macnamara , above) who have crossed the channel and sent to military bases for training. Wouldn't surprise me one little bit. They will have never had so much money and all they have to do is hit people on the head with a baton, just like last Saturday in Trafalgar square.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Someone2630 said:

Britain has always been "The Proving Grounds of The Mad Overlord". If they get away with it there, it will spread right across Europe.

 

Britain is utterly captured by freemasonry

 

Freemasonry is controlled by bloodlines that were the knights templar. They are kabbalist, ceremonial magicians hence all the talk of 'ritual abuse'. That's what is at the heart of freemasonry: kabbalah

 

The 'mad overlord' is what they are answering to but essentially our country is run by this network of intermarried families and they took control of the royal throne in the various countries of the british isles and they run this whole shit-show

 

They are also intermarried with the royal families across europe and those royals also have freemasonic lodges in their countries so that the shadow government extends across the entire continent and beyond

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

God Almighty. They want even more taxpayers money for the vaccine. It's organised crime.

 

"United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres called on countries around the world to begin using money from their national COVID-19 recovery and response plans to help finance the World Health Organisation's global vaccine project, during a virtual UN meeting on Wednesday."

 

Bill Gates, Dominic Raab, Justin Trudeau .......

 

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, banjo dog said:

As for young men of military age (Macnamara , above) who have crossed the channel and sent to military bases for training. Wouldn't surprise me one little bit. They will have never had so much money and all they have to do is hit people on the head with a baton, just like last Saturday in Trafalgar square.

 

yes the covid marshalls will be well paid and may even carry the colours of the United Nations as they go about bashing british people with truncheons and force vaccinating people

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Tobias Ellwood77 is pushing for military to distribute the vaccine, the plots obvious as ever, but catatonic sheeple gonna sheep.

 

 

I am kind of wondering what happens if you just don’t open the door. Will they break in or just assume there’s no one in? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Seeker said:

I am kind of wondering what happens if you just don’t open the door. Will they break in or just assume there’s no one in? 

 

I believe under Schedule 21 of the act If they think you could be infected, they can kick your door in, kidnap you & your family .

Thats what the majority of Mp's voted in favour of today.

 

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2020/7/schedule/21/enacted

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

I believe under Schedule 21 of the act If they think you could be infected, they can kick your door in, kidnap you & your family .

Thats what the majority of Mp's voted in favour of today.

 

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2020/7/schedule/21/enacted

 

 

Imagine if you had told someone a year ago  that this would be the scenario....They'd have thought you were insane.

At the risk of repeating myself.......we're fucked.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

UK Journalist Allison Pearson locked out of Twitter for disputing government’s coronavirus plans
https://reclaimthenet.org/uk-journalist-allison-pearson-locked-out-of-twitte/

 

UK citizens are being refused entry to businesses unless they download contact tracing app
https://reclaimthenet.org/uk-citizens-refused-entry-contact-tracing-app/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Ultimate Proof: Covid-19 Was Planned To Usher In The New World Order

http://tapnewswire.com/2020/09/ultimate-proof-covid-19-was-planned-to-usher-in-the-new-world-order/

 

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, THIS IS THE MOST COMPLETE LAYOUT OF THE PLAN I'VE SEEN ANYWHERE... ALL IN 1 REPORT.

I'M GOING TO SHARE THAT TO EVERYONE INSTEAD OF BITS OF INFO HERE AND THERE.

AGAIN THANK YOU AND BE SAFE. ✌️

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

I believe under Schedule 21 of the act If they think you could be infected, they can kick your door in, kidnap you & your family .

Thats what the majority of Mp's voted in favour of today.

 

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2020/7/schedule/21/enacted

 

Wow that is just next level scum, they could claim any reason to think you were infected, walls are closing in fast aren’t they

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Ultimate Proof: Covid-19 Was Planned To Usher In The New World Order

http://tapnewswire.com/2020/09/ultimate-proof-covid-19-was-planned-to-usher-in-the-new-world-order/

 

it quotes how i believe the virus was spread to 185 countries

This medical expert says she has observed multiple times how diseases were spread over populations by air craft. Because of satefy reasons she is not able to share more details about this in public

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...