Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

37 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

We’ve been fooled – two jabs won’t buy you holiday freedom after all

Data is proving that the vaccines don’t block transmission, a development that could prompt tighter travel restrictions once more

Dickhead. Have a nice christmas. 

3 hours ago, sambaking7 said:

This Plymouth Shooter will be an "anti-vaxxer". Guaranteed.

there was a story in the daily mail about a guy in the US who they said was a Q anon anti-vaxxer who killed his own kids with a spear gun so yeah those kind of stories are starting.....the demonisation may well ramp up

20 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

Not using SMART TECH.

It wasnt a personal attack....on `` Mac`` it was saying how he always has to be right and doesn't give credence to anyone else. He even said ``I am right``

no i didn't say i'm right all the time, i said i was right about that issue

also if i didn't give credence to anyone else then why would my posts be littered with quotes of other peoples writing which i have given time to read, have appreciated and have then shared with the full credit of who wrote it? I learn from other people all the time

I also take time to reply to peoples points whether they are debating me or not. I give credence to other people and their views all the time

what i don't give credence to are things i think are incorrect!

i think some people fall into a trap of believing something because they like the sound of it rather than asking themself if it is true or not. Likewise they don't ask if a person is saying the truth, they ask themself if they like the person

But this is logically incorrect as how likeable a person is has no baring on the truthfulness of what they are saying. They could be a complete asshole but still be saying the truth

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

lots are paid to troll via Soros & co for the media but think youll find theres millions of tools in this country who support the climate scam & the same mentalists that want to let illegals in to cause more chaos & gridlock In a tiny overpopulated island.

You saw how many of the population gladly bent over for lockdown, masked up for communism & got jabbed. I like your optimism tho Captain.😉

I can only report who i speak too. Where i live alot of people think climate change is bollocks. But i get your point on convid.

14 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Jeeezzzzz.

That reads like an ABC 123 for 9 year olds. 

This bit REALLY fucks me off. 

Outright lies.. 

Screenshot_20210812_104611.jpg

It's an intelligence test at the end of the day. What they are saying is if you are so dumb, so retarded, that you believe a cartoon like this without any references for the claim, and don't read the product info for yourself, then take the jab - you deserve what you get.

Mr Laundy told Sky News Australia he wants to ensure staff and patrons at hospitality and business sites stay safe. "I can't see how I meet that duty unless they are all vaccinated and all the customers in not only my business, but every business around are vaccinated," he said.

Source:

https://www.skynews.com.au/australia-news/coronavirus/vaccine-passport-system-the-only-way-forward-as-nsw-cases-continue-to-surge/news-story/2daf53d6fec10a7159a4f9bbc949cf5e

Everyone. Everywhere. There will be no exceptions.

Just now, Anti Facts Sir said:

I am still quite shocked at how Australia has gone with this CV19 nonsense. Some of the attitudes and behaviour from officials there simply defies belief.

As soon as I get the chance, I'm leaving this shithole. Forever. I'd have more freedom in Communist China right now.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Yikes, Australia is headed straight to fuck.

Edited by Athenry04

"Personally, being fully vaccinated and ready and willing to receive a booster when the time comes, I'd be prepared for digital health passports to be extended to domestic travel - as well as for trips to and from New Zealand when the bubble is re-inflated - if it means more assured movement and a more stable and prosperous tourism industry."

"But let's not stop at proof of COVID-19 shots in digital health passports but also require travellers to prove they're also up-to-date with other shots such as those for the flu, especially for its northern hemisphere variations. Why not use this moment to put the inevitability of travel bugs as far behind us as possible?"

Source:

https://www.traveller.com.au/covid19-vaccine-passports-and-travel-dont-want-to-get-vaccinated-dont-expect-to-travel-again-h1xu4q

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

We've already arrived at that destination.

Certainly looks like it, I walked out of my job the other day, as they insisted I taught in a mask all day, I told them I wasn't doing it and off I fucked. Doubt anymore work will be forthcoming, but if I haven't worn one yet, I'm not starting now.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic