Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Illmatic said:

Had a thought a while ago, not seen anyone else say it. I reckon if a vaccine eventually comes out the new law might initially be that anyone not vaccinated has to continue to wear a mask, thereby marking the "anti-vaxxers" and essentially serving the same purpose. 

 

could be

 

they would try and portray us as 'unclean' like lepers to be avoided and shunned by the vaccinated. Classic divide and rule

 

In china if a persons social credit score drops too low the government leaves a message on their phone so that when anyone calls them the government warns that person not to associate with the target person or else risk seeing their own social credit score lowered

 

These people are bullies

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

I'm in no way condoning violence in this post but i am speculating about how some people might react under certain conditions.   I think the reason they are goi

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

 

Had a thought a while ago, not seen anyone else say it. I reckon if a vaccine eventually comes out the new law might initially be that anyone not vaccinated has to continue to wear a mask, thereby marking the "anti-vaxxers" and essentially serving the same purpose. 


In that case they would have to remove the exemptions. I can totally see that happening with them saying that there’s no choice, it’s mask or vaccine in order to leave your house. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

We need to mass produce badges that are yellow, six pointed stars with the word 'unvaccinated' on them

 

When the government rolls out the vaccines and persecutes those who have not accepted the vaccine we should all wear our yellow star 'unvaccinated' badges everywhere we go

 

I'd wear mine with pride.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here it is. and I thought Covidmarshalls were bad enough now, this looks to be on the way, the little lambs will be policing the sheep too 

- received an email yesterday from our local school on behalf of the police.

They are looking at recruiting 'junior' police officers - 8 - 18 to learn the ropes and dob in their fellow man and woman.

They will be called mini-police or cadets or VPC's  ....... apparently meaning 'Volunteer Police Cadet.
But, in my opinion will be more accurately known as:

"Very Precocious Cunt(s)"

Here's some of the pdf contents of the email to me:  (this is the description in 'letter to parents' pdf first:)

The police officers, police staff and adult volunteers who support cadet units are expected, to uphold the highest standards in line with the values of British policing.
The National VPC is a part of the wider National Citizens in Policing portfolio.

All forces operate under the National Police Chiefs' Council supported framework, sharing the common Aims and Principles of the VPC across England & Wales.
The purpose of the VPC is not to recruit police officers of the future, but to encourage the spirit of adventure and good citizenship amongst its members.
We believe that every young person deserves the opportunity to thrive regardless of his or her background. We encourage young people from all backgrounds to join the VPC, including those who may be vulnerable to the influences of crime and social exclusion.

The Aims of the VPC are:

To promote a practical understanding of policing amongst all young people.
To encourage the spirit of adventure and good citizenship.

To support local policing priorities through volunteering and give young people a chance to be heard.
To inspire young people to participate positively in their communities.

The VPC, encompassing Mini Police, is a diverse group of young people aged 8 -18 years, who have a desire to support their local communities and gain a practical understanding of policing, developing their leadership skills by undertaking challenging social action projects in their communities.
There is no expectation of forces to operate the entire Mini-Police & VPC offer and this is outlined in the strategy as an aspirational vision.
The delivery and management of local units is supported by volunteers and other members of the Policing family which include police officers and police staff.
We have a vision to be a world-class, socially inclusive uniformed youth group based on the values of British policing, demonstrating every day positive impact in our local communities. This is based on four national objectives.

If your child is interested in becoming a VPC ( very precocious cunt ) please complete the attached survey.


Then, we have another PDF containing the glossy 'SELL SELL SELL' shite:

 

v1.JPG

v2.JPG

v3.JPG

v4.JPG

 

*******     Note in the above pic .... the:  'assisting with crime prevention'   Like - not wearing a face panty-pad? Coughing?  

 

v5.JPG

 

On the plus side they'll be easy to kick the pigshit out of.

OINK OINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 


 

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
sort pictures out & comments
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

 

v1.JPG

 

 

OINK OINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

 

 

the hell is going on in the bottom right. kung fu cop?

 

Maybe there's an anti vaxxer under his foot.

Edited by - TZC -
trimmed to relevance
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, - TZC - said:

the hell is going on in the bottom right. kung fu cop?

 

Maybe there's an anti vaxxer under his foot.


Oh shit yeah!? what's going on there?  Well spotted TZC.... who the hell chose that?  And also, there's no people of non-white description in there too - blm will be furious.
 

 

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
a naughty swear word
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Here it is. and I thought Covidmarshalls were bad enough now, this looks to be on the way, the little lambs will be policing the sheep too 

- received an email yesterday from our local school on behalf of the police.

They are looking at recruiting 'junior' police officers - 8 - 18 to learn the ropes and dob in their fellow man and woman.

They will be called mini-police or cadets or VPC's  ....... apparently meaning 'Volunteer Police Cadet.
But, in my opinion will be more accurately known as:

"Very Precocious Cunt(s)"

Here's some of the pdf contents of the email to me:  (this is the description in 'letter to parents' pdf first:)

The police officers, police staff and adult volunteers who support cadet units are expected, to uphold the highest standards in line with the values of British policing.
The National VPC is a part of the wider National Citizens in Policing portfolio.

All forces operate under the National Police Chiefs' Council supported framework, sharing the common Aims and Principles of the VPC across England & Wales.
The purpose of the VPC is not to recruit police officers of the future, but to encourage the spirit of adventure and good citizenship amongst its members.
We believe that every young person deserves the opportunity to thrive regardless of his or her background. We encourage young people from all backgrounds to join the VPC, including those who may be vulnerable to the influences of crime and social exclusion.

The Aims of the VPC are:

To promote a practical understanding of policing amongst all young people.
To encourage the spirit of adventure and good citizenship.

To support local policing priorities through volunteering and give young people a chance to be heard.
To inspire young people to participate positively in their communities.

The VPC, encompassing Mini Police, is a diverse group of young people aged 8 -18 years, who have a desire to support their local communities and gain a practical understanding of policing, developing their leadership skills by undertaking challenging social action projects in their communities.
There is no expectation of forces to operate the entire Mini-Police & VPC offer and this is outlined in the strategy as an aspirational vision.
The delivery and management of local units is supported by volunteers and other members of the Policing family which include police officers and police staff.
We have a vision to be a world-class, socially inclusive uniformed youth group based on the values of British policing, demonstrating every day positive impact in our local communities. This is based on four national objectives.

If your child is interested in becoming a VPC please complete the attached survey.


Then, we have another PDF containing the glossy 'SELL SELL SELL' shite:

 

v1.JPG

v2.JPG

v3.JPG

v4.JPG

v5.JPG

 

OINK OINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Hitler Youth 8-18

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sickofallthebollocks said:


I'm sure they're responsible for alot of the 'karen's'  and karen comments out there    (sorry to anyone called karen out there - feel sorry it's been spun the way it has - I quite like that name)

 

No reactions, but agreed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Covid-19 powers set to be extended but MPs to get final say on 'significant national measures'
https://www.itv.com/news/2020-09-30/covid-19-powers-set-to-be-extended-but-mps-to-get-final-say-on-significant-national-measures

 

'MPs voted by 330 votes to 24, majority 306 to extend the Act'

Clearly the alleged revolt isn't as bad as professed by the rags. None of these douche bags have any back bone, because if they did they'd have voted against this full stop. I can see why people like us are disheartened when this kind of carry-on is going on unabated. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HeartSpirit said:


In that case they would have to remove the exemptions. I can totally see that happening with them saying that there’s no choice, it’s mask or vaccine in order to leave your house. 

 

Yeah I could see them saying anyone with severe anxiety, autism, breathing issues or any other exemption-worthy conditions have to be the first to get vaccinated as they will need to wear a mask otherwise.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Clearly the alleged revolt isn't as bad as professed by the rags. None of these douche bags have any back bone, because if they did they'd have voted against this full stop. I can see why people like us are disheartened when this kind of carry-on is going on unabated. 

 

This so-called 'revolt' is all part of the pantomime. They're all up to their necks in it now. No turning back, as they know they'd all be in the dock for letting it get anywhere near this point.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Here it is. and I thought Covidmarshalls were bad enough now, this looks to be on the way, the little lambs will be policing the sheep too 

- received an email yesterday from our local school on behalf of the police.

They are looking at recruiting 'junior' police officers - 8 - 18 to learn the ropes and dob in their fellow man and woman.

They will be called mini-police or cadets or VPC's  ....... apparently meaning 'Volunteer Police Cadet.
But, in my opinion will be more accurately known as:

"Very Precocious Cunt(s)"

Here's some of the pdf contents of the email to me:  (this is the description in 'letter to parents' pdf first:)

The police officers, police staff and adult volunteers who support cadet units are expected, to uphold the highest standards in line with the values of British policing.
The National VPC is a part of the wider National Citizens in Policing portfolio.

All forces operate under the National Police Chiefs' Council supported framework, sharing the common Aims and Principles of the VPC across England & Wales.
The purpose of the VPC is not to recruit police officers of the future, but to encourage the spirit of adventure and good citizenship amongst its members.
We believe that every young person deserves the opportunity to thrive regardless of his or her background. We encourage young people from all backgrounds to join the VPC, including those who may be vulnerable to the influences of crime and social exclusion.

The Aims of the VPC are:

To promote a practical understanding of policing amongst all young people.
To encourage the spirit of adventure and good citizenship.

To support local policing priorities through volunteering and give young people a chance to be heard.
To inspire young people to participate positively in their communities.

The VPC, encompassing Mini Police, is a diverse group of young people aged 8 -18 years, who have a desire to support their local communities and gain a practical understanding of policing, developing their leadership skills by undertaking challenging social action projects in their communities.
There is no expectation of forces to operate the entire Mini-Police & VPC offer and this is outlined in the strategy as an aspirational vision.
The delivery and management of local units is supported by volunteers and other members of the Policing family which include police officers and police staff.
We have a vision to be a world-class, socially inclusive uniformed youth group based on the values of British policing, demonstrating every day positive impact in our local communities. This is based on four national objectives.

If your child is interested in becoming a VPC ( very precocious cunt ) please complete the attached survey.


Then, we have another PDF containing the glossy 'SELL SELL SELL' shite:

 

v1.JPG

v2.JPG

v3.JPG

v4.JPG

 

*******     Note in the above pic .... the:  'assisting with crime prevention'   Like - not wearing a face panty-pad? Coughing?  

 

v5.JPG

 

On the plus side they'll be easy to kick the pigshit out of.

OINK OINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 


 

Train them up young

 

 

IMG_20200930_204059.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Covid-19 powers set to be extended but MPs to get final say on 'significant national measures'
https://www.itv.com/news/2020-09-30/covid-19-powers-set-to-be-extended-but-mps-to-get-final-say-on-significant-national-measures

 

'MPs voted by 330 votes to 24, majority 306 to extend the Act'

 

The media are reporting this is a strange way to get the number 33 in there?

 

There are 650 MPS in the House of Commons, so that would suggest 320 MPS didn't vote!!

 

I read Labour weren't going to oppose the extension, but what about the other parties and independents.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Have they ever released any evidence that the so called virus is contagious in asymptomatic people? How are they explaining the spread of this so called virus? If it is just through droplet transfer, how are asymptomatic people going to spread a flu like virus? If it is a virus of the blood, how are people going to get it without blood or saliva transfer? Unless they are saying the so called virus is airborne, just floating around infecting people? 

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...