Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

14 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I wanted to say something edgy in German, but it's probably best if I keep my mouth shut.

ffedd.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9883199/Anti-vaxxer-German-nurse-injected-8-600-people-saline-solution.html

Das ist nicht in Ordnung!  Was ist los, Schwester?  - Is what Angela Merkel might say to her.

58 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

It kicked off down my doctors again today, seems they definitely dont like me down there & woman claimed I swore at her...doctor was meant to call me for a telephone appointment but never. Then they made some bullshit up saying they wanted me to call them at 8:30am.

Why would they want me to call them to arrange a telephone appointment time??

Now my hematoma massive lump ive had for over a year after an accident they claim I have to live with.

If I wanted a sex change they would bend over backwards & suck my knob while I wait for the fanny op.

Tell them that you have been researching your family history and have discovered your ancestor, great uncle George, who was an immigrant from eastern Africa to Boston, Lincolnshire, back in the 1950s.  He had been liberated from tribal slavery in the African bush by a group of SAS soldiers.  Consequently, you now identify as black African.  I once told the police this to wind them up and expressed to them how offended I was at their harassment.  "It really is disgraceful!  Uncle George would be turning in his grave!" [said in a soft, trembling voice].

You could add that you are transgender and you consider that these restrictions on services are discriminatory against people with your protected characteristics and this really is quite an outrage.

Edited by Ergo Storm
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ergo Storm said:

Tell them that you have been researching your family history and have discovered your ancestor, great uncle George, who was an immigrant from eastern Africa to Boston, Lincolnshire, back in the 1950s.  He had been liberated from tribal slavery in the African bush by a group of SAS soldiers.  Consequently, you now identify as black African.  I once told the police this to wind them up and expressed to them how offended I was at their harassment.  "It really is disgraceful!  Uncle George would be turning in his grave!" [said in a soft, trembling voice].

You could add that you are transgender and you consider that these restrictions on services are discriminatory against people with your protected characteristics and this really is quite an outrage.

If its not long covid they arnt interested.

I tried all that transracial only speak urdu, reminded them I had PTSD after I was nly impaled after landing on the snapped carbon riser bar of my bike trying to avoid crashing into some social distanced muzzled weirdos in the woods.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I have a lot, but not as many as you. I was buying a lot a few years back, but started running out of space, especially with games and books too.

There is pros and cons to both. Discs can deteriorate with bit rot over time, but hard drives can also fail. I guess that's the least of our worries though, and you can pick old stuff up pretty cheap to replace them unless it's rare.

True. Cex sells old dvds 50p

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

no one has been ramrodded into silence; the debate was one sided: I provided information to support what i was saying and the other two people provided insults and distraction. Anyone can view that debate in the split off thread and see for themselves. One of those people then took the thread off on a whole other satanic agenda

Re your point about being able to work with the beast tech on your terms i think you have completely ignored many of the points i made about smart phones. These are just the problems that i can think of off the top of my head but you can bet your ass there are going to be many more that i haven't even thought of

Your smart phone is listening to everything you and everyone around you is saying

Your smart phone is sending out EMF fields in very strange pulses which you and anyone around you is being exposed to. If you go into your phones settings you will find that it says in there that you should never hold your phone less than 10mm from your body and yet what is the first thing people do when they answer the phone? They put it to their head and where is it the rest of the time? its in your pocket against your body and even when you are not making or receiving a call your phone is still communicating with the nearby cell towers so its still irradiating you

When they upgrade the smart phone for the 5G system the phones will have phased arrays in them that will send a concentrated beam to the sub station or satellite and if you or anyone else is inbetween your phone and the sub stations or satellites that beam will pass through them having who knows what effect on their cells and DNA?

By buying a smart phone you create another nodal point on the smart grid and you fill the corporatocracies coffers with more money. You also create a market for the smart grid and the 5G network

Your smart phone is what they will get you to use for your vaccine passport and your ID2020 digital identity (until they can convince you to implant that into your body). Your smart phone is what they are going to use to track and trace everyone and also to make digital payments with the digital currency that rishi sunak has announced they are going to bring in

In short your smart phone is a fundamental part of the technocratic infrastructure

FYI  I dont ignore anything... I make my own determination about it. This is what I mean... you try to force your views and thats not on.  I said before, I do not use a smart phone insofar as it being connected to me. But phones are useful tools although should be used carefully. So please stop with the presumption that everyones phone is linked to them.

I use speakerphone for my calls...so definitely not attached to my ear. ( Used carefully)

I grasp peoples fears re 5G - I also grasp that there may be a connection to the `covid`vax re nano particles etc.  They only know you have a smart phone if you let them know... as I said before... I managed to enter Canada without the app so say required to trace your arrival etc. This covid agenda is speeding up the situation... and those buying the covid nonsense arent helping.They cannot force (yet) anyone to have one or even tell them they have one. If people volunteer this to authorities thats their stupidity IMO.

I know they are trying to force people to submit to track your own money.... but we arent there yet.  Maybe something will happen to put a spanner in the works...

All I said about you was - that I feel you can be quite pushy with your views and will say `I am right`- you may be right about some things but certainly not everything...for example I have pointed out that not everyone is connected to the grid with their phone and not everyone gives their info to authorities... so maybe we should be looking at ways to encourage careful use instead of being or at the least sounding arrogant. I do also see a need for phones to bring people together to protest and show unity re: covid bullshit.

I do see your point re: the two or three who brought their satanic views here. I had been dealing with some fallout from them for a few weeks. They do attack certain posters...and you and I seem to be on their `list`.... more reason for us to at least understand each others views even if not fully on board.

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

That is the Social Experimentalist, Danny Shine with his megaphone, who often makes fun of the bizzare COVID rules, the rule following sheeple and its enforcers.😄

In another social experiment, Danny poses as a Covid Marshall and designates a carriage to vaccinated passengers only. Beware of the zombies....

This is the same guy here. He nails it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

That is the Social Experimentalist, Danny Shine with his megaphone, who often makes fun of the bizzare COVID rules, the rule following sheeple and its enforcers.😄

In another social experiment, Danny poses as a Covid Marshall and designates a carriage to vaccinated passengers only. Beware of the zombies....

Both Danny Shine and Charlie Veitch are shills imo.

Danny Shine is into the depopulation and the climate change narrative afaik, and it's not satire.

Every. Single. Time

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

But you need them to work at a fast food chain. Not dissing people who do but proportionately people with degrees and high exam grades must work mostly in low paid jobs. Not enough jobs exist for the degree brigade.

Well... I know ;P