Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

26 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Now my hematoma massive lump ive had for over a year after an accident they claim I have to live with.

If I wanted a sex change they would bend over backwards & suck my knob while I wait for the fanny op.

or you could identify as a black, disabled tranny

just whatever you do don't present yourself as a straight white male

edit: this is in no way meant to be disrespectful towards black, disabled trannies but rather to the woke authorities imposing equity instead of equality ( i have no beef with black disabled trannies: its a free country...or at least it should be!)

Edited by Macnamara
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

That is the Social Experimentalist, Danny Shine with his megaphone, who often makes fun of the bizzare COVID rules, the rule following sheeple and its enforcers.😄

In another social experiment, Danny poses as a Covid Marshall and designates a carriage to vaccinated passengers only. Beware of the zombies....

This guy is pushing the agenda, I dont see this as anything else.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

It kicked off down my doctors again today, seems they definitely dont like me down there & woman claimed I swore at her...doctor was meant to call me for a telephone appointment but never. Then they made some bullshit up saying they wanted me to call them at 8:30am.

Why would they want me to call them to arrange a telephone appointment time??

Now my hematoma massive lump ive had for over a year after an accident they claim I have to live with.

If I wanted a sex change they would bend over backwards & suck my knob while I wait for the fanny op.

If i remember rightly Haematoma resolve on there own,but may take a while for swelling to reduce and bruise to go fully.

14 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I wanted to say something edgy in German, but it's probably best if I keep my mouth shut.

ffedd.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9883199/Anti-vaxxer-German-nurse-injected-8-600-people-saline-solution.html

Das ist nicht in Ordnung!  Was ist los, Schwester?  - Is what Angela Merkel might say to her.

58 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

It kicked off down my doctors again today, seems they definitely dont like me down there & woman claimed I swore at her...doctor was meant to call me for a telephone appointment but never. Then they made some bullshit up saying they wanted me to call them at 8:30am.

Why would they want me to call them to arrange a telephone appointment time??

Tell them that you have been researching your family history and have discovered your ancestor, great uncle George, who was an immigrant from eastern Africa to Boston, Lincolnshire, back in the 1950s.  He had been liberated from tribal slavery in the African bush by a group of SAS soldiers.  Consequently, you now identify as black African.  I once told the police this to wind them up and expressed to them how offended I was at their harassment.  "It really is disgraceful!  Uncle George would be turning in his grave!" [said in a soft, trembling voice].

You could add that you are transgender and you consider that these restrictions on services are discriminatory against people with your protected characteristics and this really is quite an outrage.

Edited by Ergo Storm
  • Haha 1

Just now, Ergo Storm said:

Tell them that you have been researching your family history and have discovered your ancestor, great uncle George, who was an immigrant from eastern Africa to Boston, Lincolnshire, back in the 1950s.  He had been liberated from tribal slavery in the African bush by a group of SAS soldiers.  Consequently, you now identify as black African.  I once told the police this to wind them up and expressed to them how offended I was at their harassment.  "It really is disgraceful!  Uncle George would be turning in his grave!" [said in a soft, trembling voice].

You could add that you are transgender and you consider that these restrictions on services are discriminatory against people with your protected characteristics and this really is quite an outrage.

If its not long covid they arnt interested.

I tried all that transracial only speak urdu, reminded them I had PTSD after I was nly impaled after landing on the snapped carbon riser bar of my bike trying to avoid crashing into some social distanced muzzled weirdos in the woods.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic