Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

this is the exact point i've been trying to make and i have come under attack from certain posters

lockdowns and covid jabs are a tiny part of this picture. if we don't fix the wider environment then we will just keep stumbling from one problem to the next because the conspiracy runs deep

The question then has to be about what is unhealthy in the environment and therefore what can we do to improve the environment and one area of our environment that is changing under the cover of this whole covid thing is the roll out of 5G which is coinciding with covid

This is going to build millions of small substations everywhere whilst tens of thousands of satellites are fired into low orbit which are not only completely transforming our night sky but bathing the surface of the planet with wifi radiation

This is all to build their SMART-GRID of interconnected appliances and i suggest that the covid jabs contain nanotech which then makes people part of the smart grid

This is a major piece of the puzzle and there are bad actors on this forum trying to bury all of this and to get people to talk about pointless shit that in a years time won't matter a damn

Out of likes, but well said.

• Like 1

From a closed/private NZ FB group I joined to follow the real toll this poison was enviably going to cause having been unleashed upon my Nation months AFTER the carnage became abundantly clear from overseas..

Recently posted - she's never posted such emotive language before 🙏

May be an image of one or more people and text that says "Taforaed The Health Forum NZ Lynda Wharton 24 m Its been a horrible day of deaths and injuries... please post songs, words, anything to uplift and soothe our spirit...."

image.png.d681c5d9c4e38a0500368849827a018d.png

image.png.9e9d62a4a7a524cba53c63f28caa14a9.png

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Amazing how today's kids are cleverer than ever (ie more compliant than ever) yet not smart enough to suffocate themselves with poisonous face nappies.

i don't think they are cleverer than ever. The system has been making exams easier

Its easier now to get good grades. I wouldn't be surprised if literacy and numeracy was going down

• Thanks 1

The area I live in ,a 2 hour drive from Sydney is a big tourist destination for both local and overseas tourists .Our local politician has taken it upon herself to put forward our area for a Vaccine Passport trial under the mistaken assumption that vaccination =freedom of movement .I suppose she thinks this will gain her votes from local business people

What is not explained is how this will affect locals ,does this mean no public transport ,going to buy food ,going to cafes and restaurants or places of education  for the unvaxxed ? Who knows ? But I dont think I want to find out

https://www.bluemountainsgazette.com.au/story/7366655/push-to-hold-vaccine-passport-pilot-in-blue-mountains/?fbclid=IwAR2glAh-w9EJXZRry-UwOzdL1satLDlRKKuyUFnJ9xj8_Ysc9ycmGV7X0Fc

trish doyle vacine passports article virus.PNG

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i don't think they are cleverer than ever. The system has been making exams easier

Its easier now to get good grades. I wouldn't be surprised if literacy and numeracy was going down

Oh I was being completely sarcastic. The "exams", as you say, have been tweaked to make it easier to get high grades. It also serves to distract the kids from the fact that their futures are fucked.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Oh I was being completely sarcastic. The "exams", as you say, have been tweaked to make it easier to get high grades. It also serves to distract the kids from the fact that their futures are fucked.

totally

this news piece is from 8 years ago and standards will have slipped even more since then due to cultural marxism. They will hide this by making the tests easier so that it is easier to get into university and easier to get a 2:1 or a 1st degree

there will be an army of indoctrinated social justice warriors splurged out of britains neo-marxist universities armed with such useless degrees as 'environmental feminism'. They will be equipped to make or mend nothing and will have no other outlet for expression than to parrot the neo-marxist talking points that they have indebted themselves to have their heads filled with. Meanwhile chinese and indian kids will have learned useful things that will strengthen their nations

Bottom of the class: UK literacy and numeracy standards slip down international rankings

Half a million 15-year-olds were tested in 65 countries - and we were 26th in maths and 23rd in reading

Richard Garner
Tuesday 03 December 2013 10:58

Literacy and numeracy standards in the UK have shown no improvement at all in the last three years with the result that our 15-year-olds are now three years behind those in the world’s best education system - Shanghai in China - in maths.

This is the conclusion of the 2012 PISA tests - of 15-year-olds in 65 different countries in maths, reading and science - which also appear to show that pumping far more resources into education, as the UK has done, has failed to pay off.

The figures show that the UK is 26th in maths out of 65 countries, 23rd in reading and 20th in science - remarkably similar positions to those in the last tests in 2009 when we were 27th, 26th and 20th respectively.
Reasons for the failure to improve cited in the report include not targeting spending effectively. It also points out that those countries which head the league tables target getting the best qualified teachers into deprived areas more strongly.

Also, the report echoes earlier OECD findings that the current generation of young people in the UK are not so skilled in maths and reading as their grandparents’ generation.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/education/education-news/going-backwards-uk-literacy-and-numeracy-standards-slip-down-international-rankings-8979588.html

Edited by Macnamara

5 hours ago, skitzorat said:

@DarianF

Speaking of which... this just in...

No matter how this all ends in the long term, one thing is for sure Andrews will NEVER be able to walk the streets safely again. Ever.

The best part was seeing Sutton shit his pants! hahaha.. paranoid, edgy much? they know they're on borrowed time.

Psychopath Andrews just keeps talking the script as if nothing happened...

I've seen online comments saying the guy yelling is/was suicidal. God knows how many Brave Victorians are going to be pushed into the abyss due to #fakepoos lockdown 6.0

A tweet I saw earlier when it was announced:

Portrait of a 12 yr old who has just been told about the lockdown extension #MelbourneLockdown6

May be an image of indoor

546905967_Screenshot2021-07-23050846.png.b98db63f473d358cada1f1a6f7f02741.png

In just 5 months....

And this fucking callous gaslighting BS here makes me so mad... who knows how many ended it in 2020!

image.png.b4bfe176688e8d0e75b8d59a0ebb6592.png

3mins July 2021

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rXsh9m5zAbza/

AUSTRALIANS SUICIDE IN FRONT OF TRAINS

Edited by skitzorat
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, alexa said:

I've always found it's better to be more street wise than intellectually brainy.

A paper certificate wont do them much good especially when the shit begins to hit the fan big time.

A healthy amount of both is even better. Intellect isn't defined by a paper certificate. If anything it's limited by it. "Street-wise" low IQ peeps often get taken in by ideas and theories they don't completely understand. "intellectual" types will always have an important advisory role to play in any post-SHTF community of the future. Well, as long as the street wise folks are smart enough not to kill them first 😄

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

A healthy amount of both is even better. Intellect isn't defined by a paper certificate. If anything it's limited by it. "Street-wise" low IQ peeps often get taken in by ideas and theories they don't completely understand. "intellectual" types will always have an important advisory role to play in any post-SHTF community of the future. Well, as long as the street wise folks are smart enough not to kill them first 😄

I agree, but street wise doesn't necessarily mean low IQ. To me it just means those that are not sheltered and naive.

• Like 1

I just had to vent and rant in the other thread.

Expect fireballs to come out of my mouth today....anyone gets in my way, will be treated appropriately.

I'm not shooting the messenger but this headline today....

"Coming Soon For The Unvaccinated: A $50 Monthly Paycheck Deduction From Your Employer"

Coming Soon....... just taking the biscuits.

https://davidicke.com/2021/08/11/coming-soon-for-the-unvaccinated-a-50-monthly-paycheck-deduction-from-your-employer/

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I agree, but street wise doesn't necessarily mean low IQ. To me it just means those that are not sheltered and naive.

Yup for sure, i didn't mean that as street wise are always low IQ. Failure on my part to communicate well.

On average though, street-wise will have a lower IQ. Practically by definition i guess. Street-wise is more experientially based, probably includes a healthy dose of what people might call "EQ" as well.  Each extreme has obvious limitations.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Agreed. And passing exams doesn't really make you clever. Although it helps.

If you knuckle down in school and work hard you can achieve a pretty a pretty high grade. It might say something about your IQ though. I think when youngsters go to university and after they don't seem to have an inner dialogue. 

Do you think naming and shaming solicitors who either advocate vaccine or refuse to look at the fact that this is a project, clinical trial, genocide, scam and fraud? I'm sure they will object but at least you can have an argument which they cannot win because all of the above are true, we've got FOI to prove they haven't found the virus, therefore PCR is also a fraud. It's a clinical trial according to Van-Tam, many doctors say that this genocide......

10 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I think when youngsters go to university and after they don't seem to have an inner dialogue. 

Oh boy, don't remind me of that. It was only a fews years back when people were freaking out on the internet after finding out that not everyone has an internal monologue. It's like literal NPCs are walking among us.

(Sorry if I offended anyone without an internal monologue.) 😄

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

That is why the common man can smell BS from all these intellectual types. Although it has changed slightly with the convid era because insanity has seemed to infect all areas. I don't think the lack of intelligence is at play as much as we would all like to think. Having said that you only need to watch 5 minutes of the media to see how dumbed down that is.

The working class used to have common sense and that is obviously fundamentally lacking. I think it is deeper. Although I'd bet the attention spans have dropped dramatically the last 15 years not helped by smartphones. 

I mean if anything peoples intuition should tell them something does not feel right and that something dodgy might be at play. What disturbs me is people don't seem to wonder anymore. I mean I'd like to think theres kids somewhere drawing up their own theories about what is going on because as far as I am concerned it is all to play for in terms of what is happening. It would do people good to come up with their own theories no matter how mad or sci-fi.

It actually amazes me more than anything that in this time of madness people don't seem to do that anymore? 

And then you have the cowardice and the fear. A co-dependent mass of people who want to be seen to not be killing granny and doesn't want to upset his/her peers. Anybody that has been in an abusive relationship will tell you this has all the hallmarks. And of course a cult. 

• Like 2