Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a new pilot scheme.. this carriage is for the vaccinated only.. we will be asking.. please show your papers...."

 

 

 

 

Is this whats to come, I have to travel to London next week, they can go and get stuffed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

They'll have a vaccine for that in no time,remember they managed to convince a whole generation that a vaccine intended solely for females was suddenly of use for males

 

100% profit  mark up BINGO !!

That's because you can hardly tell the difference with some of them nowadays. 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

@Pop Goes The Weasel The only enjoyment I get now is interacting with other awake people. But where are all the new people? If this shit was really turning in our favour, we should be seeing MILLIONS of new views on our videos. Hundreds of new members on these forums every day. We should be literally fkn overloaded with people begging us for more information because they are suddenly 'waking up'. Yet here I am in an empty office. I can count on one hand my real world contacts. I can count a few more online.

 

But I'm not seeing any new mass awakening. Where the hell is it? All I see are masked wankers scanning their codes and begging for the vaccine so they can go back to normal.

Agree completely.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is the way you wash your hands

Wash your hands, :classic_rolleyes: This is so patronizing.

 

'Regardless of COVID case numbers in your area or your lockdown status, effective handwashing is crucial in "stopping the spread".'

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9881657/Are-washing-hands-WRONG-Graphic-shows-exactly-long-need-wash-hands-for.html

 

So the Pharisees and teachers of religious law asked him, “Why don’t your disciples follow our age-old tradition? They eat without first performing the hand-washing ceremony.”

 

 Jesus answered them,

 Jesus answered them, “Isaiah prophesied correctly about you hypocrites, as it is written: ‘These people honor Me with their lips, but their hearts are far from Me.…

Nothing outside a person can defile them by going into them. Rather, it is what comes out of a person that defiles them.” Mark 7

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They are smart but are they smarter enough not to take the jab ?

 

We've passed our A Revels! Teens party across the country after bagging a record haul of top marks in their A-levels

Teens party across the country after bagging a record haul of top marks in their A Levels 

Jubilant A Level students descended onto the high street to celebrate their success tonight after more than two in five, 44.8 per cent, of UK entries were awarded an A or A* grade yesterday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, alexa said:

They are smart but are they smarter enough not to take the jab ?

 

We've passed our A Revels! Teens party across the country after bagging a record haul of top marks in their A-levels

Teens party across the country after bagging a record haul of top marks in their A Levels 

Jubilant A Level students descended onto the high street to celebrate their success tonight after more than two in five, 44.8 per cent, of UK entries were awarded an A or A* grade yesterday.

 

Intelligence isn't just measured on passing exams anyway.

 

ntbg.jpg.10916d5b70c535f99f584f750da234f1.jpg

 

Teach the youth advanced pattern recognition, then we might have a chance against chaotic troublemakers.

 

pr.jpg.d627d61c79ffd73329496bdf19b364ec.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, alexa said:

They are smart but are they smarter enough not to take the jab ?

 

We've passed our A Revels! Teens party across the country after bagging a record haul of top marks in their A-levels

Teens party across the country after bagging a record haul of top marks in their A Levels 

Jubilant A Level students descended onto the high street to celebrate their success tonight after more than two in five, 44.8 per cent, of UK entries were awarded an A or A* grade yesterday.

 

Not smart enough to have any dress sense; esp the one in black

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Prometheus said:

It can't be destroyed like Polio, a vaccine was never the answer and I think drug companies took advantage of the fear and desire for a magic cure. Just like the flu they surely know its never leaving and will serve their control measures during this the great reset.

 

Corona viruses make up 30% of common colds.


Do you really think viral vaccines actually do anything good though? Even if there was concrete science behind vaccines, I still wouldn’t take one.

 

Who knows what’s in any of these vaccines? When you sit in the chair and pull up your sleeve, there’s no actual way of proving what they’re putting in your arm. This is why I am not interested at all. They can’t even make an accurate test.

 

For as long as people will be consuming junk food and gmo rubbish and drinking tap water, I’m not interested. They are jabbing us with the pretence that it’s the only way to protect yourself, yet we know it’s entirely damaging.

 

Why are we injecting ourselves to fix a problem which is extremely likely to be caused by diet and environment? So we get the jab which is very damaging as we know, but never change the environment? Yet expect to get better and not get ill? 
 

If by their definition their vaccine actually worked as intended, we would at best only masquerade any problems, since the correct diet and environment hasn’t been addressed.

 

This is entirely inefficient and damaging. Personally this is the best proof that covid is lie and the system is completely scripted. They don’t want to help us truly, they don’t want us to be truly and naturally healthy in all ways. They want us easier to control. 

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Intelligence isn't just measured on passing exams anyway.

 

ntbg.jpg.10916d5b70c535f99f584f750da234f1.jpg

 

Teach the youth advanced pattern recognition, then we might have a chance against chaotic troublemakers.

 

pr.jpg.d627d61c79ffd73329496bdf19b364ec.jpg

 

I've always found it's better to be more street wise than intellectually brainy.

A paper certificate wont do them much good especially when the shit begins to hit the fan big time.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

I've always found it's better to be more street wise than intellectually brainy.

A paper certificate wont do them much good especially when the shit begins to hit the fan big time.

 

A lot of my favourite dot connecters are street wise folk. I certainly don't have much to learn from victims of the long march through the institutions anyway. Those places are just Marxist indoctrination camps.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

A lot of my favourite dot connecters are street wise folk. I certainly don't have much to learn from victims of the long march through the institutions anyway. Those places are just Marxist indoctrination camps.

 

Exactly! You'd do a lot better teaching your kids the truth by home schooling.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a new pilot scheme.. this carriage is for the vaccinated only.. we will be asking.. please show your papers...."

 

 

 

 

 I may be wrong, but isn't that the prankster Danny Shine or Charlie Veitch. Regardless, it could

happen.

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If this report is factual, it's another attack on the male sex.

Teenage boys are 14 TIMES more likely to suffer rare heart complication from Pfizer's Covid jab, study warns amid growing calls for No10 to rethink plan to inoculate 16 and 17 year olds

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9880909/Study-Teenage-boys-14-TIMES-likely-suffer-rare-heart-complication-Pfizers-jab.html

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 

 

 

 

image.png.47ddcb8ff3b78b510926882d2a52e8a1.png

 

it probably isnt legal under the Constitution ,its up to those with those legal knowledge to challenge this and /or to the people to start pushing back hard .However with daily headlines claiming the virus is out of control and hysterical stories about people being bought into Emergency not able to breath I can t see this happening yet .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

If this report is factual, it's another attack on the male sex.

Teenage boys are 14 TIMES more likely to suffer rare heart complication from Pfizer's Covid jab, study warns amid growing calls for No10 to rethink plan to inoculate 16 and 17 year olds

 

another young man dropping dead under vague circumstances. All the report says is that he died in a parking garage. Sure it might have been from anything but i wonder if it might have been down to the jabs. We've also seen the kiwi cricketer collapse recently as well as chris eubanks son and these are all strong people:

America's fastest college athlete Cameron Burrell – whose godfather is track and field icon Carl Lewis – dies aged 26 in unexplained parking garage incident

  • Houston alumnus and former NCAA track star Cameron Burrell died Monday night at age 26
  • The details surrounding his death remain unknown, however a medical report indicates he died in a parking garage
  • His loved ones say they are 'devastated' by his unexpected passing and are 'going through profound sorrow'
  •  During his collegiate career, Burrell was the NCAA Division I champion over 100 meters in 2018 and anchored Houston's 4x100m relay team

By Natasha Anderson For Dailymail.Com

Published: 23:57 BST, 10 August 2021 | Updated: 02:09 BST, 11 August 2021 

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9881681/Americas-fastest-college-athlete-Cameron-Burrell-dies-unexplained-parking-garage-incident.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, alexa said:

They are smart but are they smarter enough not to take the jab ?

 

We've passed our A Revels! Teens party across the country after bagging a record haul of top marks in their A-levels

Teens party across the country after bagging a record haul of top marks in their A Levels 

Jubilant A Level students descended onto the high street to celebrate their success tonight after more than two in five, 44.8 per cent, of UK entries were awarded an A or A* grade yesterday.

Thought the same when I saw the headlines last night of some student, masked-up to the hilt, opening her results. Amazing how today's kids are cleverer than ever (ie more compliant than ever) yet not smart enough to suffocate themselves with poisonous face nappies.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Prometheus said:

It can't be destroyed like Polio, a vaccine was never the answer and I think drug companies took advantage of the fear and desire for a magic cure. Just like the flu they surely know its never leaving and will serve their control measures during this the great reset.

 

Corona viruses make up 30% of common colds.

 

The Common cold is a type of Coronavirus

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sanityisgone said:

For as long as people will be consuming junk food and gmo rubbish and drinking tap water, I’m not interested. They are jabbing us with the pretence that it’s the only way to protect yourself, yet we know it’s entirely damaging.

 

Why are we injecting ourselves to fix a problem which is extremely likely to be caused by diet and environment? So we get the jab which is very damaging as we know, but never change the environment? Yet expect to get better and not get ill? 
 

If by their definition their vaccine actually worked as intended, we would at best only masquerade any problems, since the correct diet and environment hasn’t been addressed.

 

this is the exact point i've been trying to make and i have come under attack from certain posters

 

lockdowns and covid jabs are a tiny part of this picture. if we don't fix the wider environment then we will just keep stumbling from one problem to the next because the conspiracy runs deep

 

The question then has to be about what is unhealthy in the environment and therefore what can we do to improve the environment and one area of our environment that is changing under the cover of this whole covid thing is the roll out of 5G which is coinciding with covid

 

This is going to build millions of small substations everywhere whilst tens of thousands of satellites are fired into low orbit which are not only completely transforming our night sky but bathing the surface of the planet with wifi radiation

 

This is all to build their SMART-GRID of interconnected appliances and i suggest that the covid jabs contain nanotech which then makes people part of the smart grid

 

This is a major piece of the puzzle and there are bad actors on this forum trying to bury all of this and to get people to talk about pointless shit that in a years time won't matter a damn

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...