Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

49 minutes ago, Pop Goes The Weasel said:

People (I'm speaking in general not directing this personally at you) forget that those in the military sign up to obey orders without question. The selection process is the way it is for a very definitive reason. They are a military FORCE - a force for a reason. They are there to literally be canon fodder (however much the government try to sex it up/dress it up), to automatically obey orders and not question. The military (bar a very few personnel) are no friends of the people and I think its a massive mistake to think otherwise.

Exactly, they kill for Zion only.

8 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I don't know. I have MD and 120 IQ... I probably should be more... Educated?🤔 Where did you take it from? I know at least one person with IQ higher than mine which is double jabbed. But she was hypochondriac even before 2019.

You would think a hypochondriac would be worried about getting sick from an experimental, unapproved vaccine. Aren't they supposed to be paranoid about getting sick?

Retards.

2 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

That might just happen. People are really pissed off at that fraud.

He deserves the painful death the The Incorruptible suffered too:

blown side of the face off, bandaged up and left to die on a table.

Haul the breathing, conscious psychopath off to the National Razor and finally..

When clearing Robespierre's neck, executioner Charles-Henri Sanson tore off the bandage that was holding his shattered jaw in place, causing him to produce an agonising scream until the fall of the blade silenced him.

BRUTAL.

36 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Remember that old video with Obama wanting to create a civil security force equal to the power of the military?

'This will trigger a ***** CIA imposed plot to depopulate the planet, modeled after the 1917 Soviet communist blueprint.'

https://www.corruptico.com/2013/07/31/president-obama-is-half-jewish/

The last bulletpoint on this list is pandemics.

https://www.corruptico.com/2013/07/30/jews-plan-on-using-1917-soviet-blueprint-to-depopulate-america/

Could be schitzo shit, and I believe their plans are dynamic, but it's interesting that that was written in 2013.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

Everyone talks about the Astra Jab causing blood clots, but let's not forget about Janssen:

"Reports of adverse events following use of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine under emergency use  authorization suggest an increased risk of thrombosis involving the cerebral venous sinuses and  other sites (including but not limited to the large blood vessels of the abdomen and the veins of the  lower extremities) combined with thrombocytopenia and with onset of symptoms approximately  one to  two  weeks after vaccination. The  reporting rate  of   thrombosis with thrombocytopenia following administration of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine  has been highest in  females ages 18 through 49 years; some cases have been fatal." The clinical  course  of  these  events  shares  features  with  autoimmune  heparin-induced  thrombocytopenia.   Specific risk factors for thrombosis with thrombocytopenia following administration of the Janssen  COVID-19  Vaccine  and  the level  of  potential  excess  risk due  to  vaccination  are under   investigation. Based on currently available evidence, a causal relationship between thrombosis  with thrombocytopenia and the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine is plausible.

FDA, page 11: https://www.fda.gov/media/146304/download

Edited by DarianF

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yep, I believe they wargame different scenarios, and their plans are subject to change, just the endgame remains the same.

Yea, they play such a long game, minor events barely shift the narrative. 

Edited by SimonTV

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yep, I believe they wargame different scenarios, and their plans are subject to change, just the endgame remains the same.

They've been studying the sheep for decades. They know how to make the cattle do whatever they want.

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

They've been studying the sheep for decades. They know how to make the cattle do whatever they want.

I agree to a certain extent, but people have been studying them too, and humans aren't always totally predictable.

I think this is where Icke makes a good point when he says know their endgame and you can spot things leading up to it.

We might all have different opinions on who is pulling the strings, but I think many of us can at least agree that their goal is the total enslavement of humanity and the human spirit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pop Goes The Weasel said:

People (I'm speaking in general not directing this personally at you) forget that those in the military sign up to obey orders without question. The selection process is the way it is for a very definitive reason. They are a military FORCE - a force for a reason. They are there to literally be canon fodder (however much the government try to sex it up/dress it up), to automatically obey orders and not question. The military (bar a very few personnel) are no friends of the people and I think its a massive mistake to think otherwise.

I was surprised at how well spoken people were in the military I met. More of a gentleman persona than a killer. Didn’t match up but of course that is what they’re there for. 

Also heard some complaining about micromanaging and how they preferred one boss over another. 

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I agree to a certain extent, but people have been studying them too, and humans aren't always totally predictable.

I think this is where Icke makes a good point when he says know their endgame and you can spot things leading up to it.

We might all have different opinions on who is pulling the strings, but I think many of us can at least agree that their goal is the total enslavement of humanity and the human spirit.

I don't disagree with any of that.

But I would point out the obvious problem that there are nowhere near enough people awake. Too many sheep. Not enough awake, and not enough time left to wake them up.

• Like 1

Just now, DarianF said:

I don't disagree with any of that.

But I would point out the obvious problem that there are nowhere near enough people awake. Too many sheep. Not enough awake, and not enough time left to wake them up.

Unfortunately I think you're right.

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Unfortunately I think you're right.

I agree with Icke on almost everything (at least the real world stuff). The one thing I don't agree with is when he says the masses are awaking. I think he's vastly underestimated the amount of brainddead wankers out there and vastly overestimated the amount of awake people.

I have a feeling Icke has this idea that there is like hundreds of millions of people out there waking up and ready to join in mass non-compliance.

Look around David. It's more like a few hundred thousand probably, at best.

We are fucked.

Edited by DarianF
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, DarianF said:

You would think a hypochondriac would be worried about getting sick from an experimental, unapproved vaccine. Aren't they supposed to be paranoid about getting sick?

Retards.

I think I was opposite - paranoiac about ingredients and natural stuff... I'm getting strange looks when I read labels... ALWAYS. I know all additives, preservatives, colorants, enhancers... I don't get how people see E-numbers and don't care... 🙄