Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Everyone talks about the Astra Jab causing blood clots, but let's not forget about Janssen:

 

"Reports of adverse events following use of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine under emergency use  authorization suggest an increased risk of thrombosis involving the cerebral venous sinuses and  other sites (including but not limited to the large blood vessels of the abdomen and the veins of the  lower extremities) combined with thrombocytopenia and with onset of symptoms approximately  one to  two  weeks after vaccination. The  reporting rate  of   thrombosis with thrombocytopenia following administration of the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine  has been highest in  females ages 18 through 49 years; some cases have been fatal." The clinical  course  of  these  events  shares  features  with  autoimmune  heparin-induced  thrombocytopenia.   Specific risk factors for thrombosis with thrombocytopenia following administration of the Janssen  COVID-19  Vaccine  and  the level  of  potential  excess  risk due  to  vaccination  are under   investigation. Based on currently available evidence, a causal relationship between thrombosis  with thrombocytopenia and the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine is plausible.

 

FDA, page 11: https://www.fda.gov/media/146304/download

Edited by DarianF
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Yep, I believe they wargame different scenarios, and their plans are subject to change, just the endgame remains the same.

 

Yea, they play such a long game, minor events barely shift the narrative. 

Edited by SimonTV
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Yep, I believe they wargame different scenarios, and their plans are subject to change, just the endgame remains the same.

 

They've been studying the sheep for decades. They know how to make the cattle do whatever they want.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DarianF said:

 

They've been studying the sheep for decades. They know how to make the cattle do whatever they want.

 

I agree to a certain extent, but people have been studying them too, and humans aren't always totally predictable.

 

I think this is where Icke makes a good point when he says know their endgame and you can spot things leading up to it.

 

We might all have different opinions on who is pulling the strings, but I think many of us can at least agree that their goal is the total enslavement of humanity and the human spirit.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pop Goes The Weasel said:

People (I'm speaking in general not directing this personally at you) forget that those in the military sign up to obey orders without question. The selection process is the way it is for a very definitive reason. They are a military FORCE - a force for a reason. They are there to literally be canon fodder (however much the government try to sex it up/dress it up), to automatically obey orders and not question. The military (bar a very few personnel) are no friends of the people and I think its a massive mistake to think otherwise.

I was surprised at how well spoken people were in the military I met. More of a gentleman persona than a killer. Didn’t match up but of course that is what they’re there for. 
 

Also heard some complaining about micromanaging and how they preferred one boss over another. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I agree to a certain extent, but people have been studying them too, and humans aren't always totally predictable.

 

I think this is where Icke makes a good point when he says know their endgame and you can spot things leading up to it.

 

We might all have different opinions on who is pulling the strings, but I think many of us can at least agree that their goal is the total enslavement of humanity and the human spirit.

 

 

I don't disagree with any of that.

 

But I would point out the obvious problem that there are nowhere near enough people awake. Too many sheep. Not enough awake, and not enough time left to wake them up.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Unfortunately I think you're right.

 

I agree with Icke on almost everything (at least the real world stuff). The one thing I don't agree with is when he says the masses are awaking. I think he's vastly underestimated the amount of brainddead wankers out there and vastly overestimated the amount of awake people.

 

I have a feeling Icke has this idea that there is like hundreds of millions of people out there waking up and ready to join in mass non-compliance.

 

Look around David. It's more like a few hundred thousand probably, at best.

 

We are fucked.

Edited by DarianF
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

You would think a hypochondriac would be worried about getting sick from an experimental, unapproved vaccine. Aren't they supposed to be paranoid about getting sick?

 

Retards.

I think I was opposite - paranoiac about ingredients and natural stuff... I'm getting strange looks when I read labels... ALWAYS. I know all additives, preservatives, colorants, enhancers... I don't get how people see E-numbers and don't care... 🙄 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Human10 said:

I think I was opposite - paranoiac about ingredients and natural stuff... I'm getting strange looks when I read labels... ALWAYS. I know all additives, preservatives, colorants, enhancers... I don't get how people see E-numbers and don't care... 🙄 

 

Interesting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, zArk said:

As long as we don't try to steal the cult members or interfere with their cult[ure] , the cult will stay away ...philosophically and physically

 

they aren't trying to build a 'cult' they are trying to inject every person on the planet so no they won't 'stay away'. they will only get up in your grill more and more

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Pop Goes The Weasel said:

People (I'm speaking in general not directing this personally at you) forget that those in the military sign up to obey orders without question. The selection process is the way it is for a very definitive reason. They are a military FORCE - a force for a reason. They are there to literally be canon fodder (however much the government try to sex it up/dress it up), to automatically obey orders and not question. The military (bar a very few personnel) are no friends of the people and I think its a massive mistake to think otherwise.

 

Absolutely correct.

 

The military work for and sometimes die for Freemasonry, whether they know it or not.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Yoyo said:

But what happens when the pretence is over. Not buying their shit anymore means absolutely nothing when they have no more shit to sell. When they don’t need consumers anymore. Don’t fall in to the trap that they need you. That’ll just keep you a slave longer. 

 

no i think they aim to replace us with automation to make us entirely dispensible

 

this is why we need to opt out of what they are pushing while we still have a choice to

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...