Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Quote

"Researchers estimate that 25 [Covid] deaths in a population of some 12 million children in England gives a broad, overall mortality rate of 2 per million children."

 

Covid: Children's extremely low risk confirmed by study

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-57766717

 

So what's their solution? Force every child to be vaccinated with a dangerous experimental vaccine.

 

Makes perfect sense, in Clown World.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Pop Goes The Weasel said:

People (I'm speaking in general not directing this personally at you) forget that those in the military sign up to obey orders without question. The selection process is the way it is for a very definitive reason. They are a military FORCE - a force for a reason. They are there to literally be canon fodder (however much the government try to sex it up/dress it up), to automatically obey orders and not question. The military (bar a very few personnel) are no friends of the people and I think its a massive mistake to think otherwise.

Visit ARRSE (the unofficial forum of the british army) it used to be a great place for banter and good crack but now its infested with everyone following the covid narrative to the letter,dissenting voices are immediately silenced and dont forget the UK only has armed forces of 150'000 and can never assemble them in one place at one time some of the bigger protests have been almost 10 times that amount ,and to get round the moral question of UK troops shooting their own countrymen/women that will easily be solved with European defence force/UN troops being brought in,its already happening in the states albit very very quietly at the moment and also Canada (i've seen several videos of UN vehicles and troops in both US /Can)

At the momnt the UK government is waging the quiet war against its own people using 77th/13 signals/gchq and unarmed troops in 'hotspots' the minute they put armed troops on the street the war is no longer quiet

Just over 2 years ago i read a comment about the UK govrnment purchasing 50k pistols in 2018 ,i can find no further info but the source of the comment was v reliable i think i know now why they were purchased,if they were ,its not exactly the kind of subject you can us a search engine to find out more about!

I fully expect 2022 to be the year of full engineered societal breakdown especially given the upcoming child death toll post september

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Well I have said before that the Austrian painter was closer to Hinduism than Christianity, obviously I could be wrong though, but that's just my view.

 

I don't believe the elites like the West or them nations though, regardless of religion.

 

The West, South Korea and Japan are also some of the most developed nations too. If you want to bring everyone down to third world level, then you target them, no?

 

I feel the Swastica is a better symbol than the cross personally & should never have been demonised, when like you know the East uses that universal symbol..again is the supremacist totalitarians. Which is why I dont like the church same shit different smell.

Indonesia has fallen to Islam same way & I personally felt sorry for them travelling in that region. Was pretty much a Hindu/Buddhist empire at one time all over them parts or tribal.

 

Alot of the magnificence has been deliberately destroyed in the East or the history re written.

Some of the temples like in India & Cambodia are mind boggling.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pop Goes The Weasel said:

There are rumours of guillotines????? I know the Grey State trailer featured one. Not a very efficient way to kill lots of people?

But entertaining, at least if you're anything like Madame Defarge. Mind you, taking up knitting doesn't really appeal to me.

 

The Germans managed to dispose of hundreds of people with the guillotine both in Germany and in the occupied countries. During the Terror in France, the tumbrils rolled through the streets at regular intervals. I believe the official number of people executed was 16,000 or more. Many died in prison before they could be executed. Set up a guillotine in, say, a hundred towns, and you'd be able to kill a lot of people. It would be a blood sacrifice of enormous proportions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

During the Terror in France, the tumbrils rolled through the streets at regular intervals. I believe the official number of people executed was 16,000 or more. Many died in prison before they could be executed. Set up a guillotine in, say, a hundred towns, and you'd be able to kill a lot of people. It would be a blood sacrifice of enormous proportions.

 

Do you think we will see a Thermidorian Reaction anytime soon?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

No vaccine in china because they cured the virus after 4000 cases last March, well that is what their statistics show. 

 

Do these psychopaths in government realy expect everyone in the world to remain locked down until every person in the world has had one of those depop clot shots? Even if everyone was stupid enough to do it voluntarily that would still take 5-10 years to administer. 

 

I drove home from my night shift a few hours ago.

 

I saw a guy walking down and empty street, all alone, with an N95 mask on.

 

Don't underestimate human gullibility and stupidity.

 

I remember the old days when people used to line up at the post office to collect their mail. Yesterday, I saw a line up for the QR code scanner to get in, and every freak on the line had a mask on.

 

Not enough voluntary vaccine uptake? Each one of these wankers will gladly and proudly roll up their sleeve.

 

I really need to stop going out in public. I get so depressed.

 

Oh and a thought occurred to me today. In the whole time I was out in public, not a single police or enforcement officer around I saw anywhere.

 

All the rule following and enforcement is done by the sheep themselves. You could remove every single police officer from the whole town and they would still be scanning their codes and masking up.

 

That's what depresses me the most.

 

All these arseholes just need to look around and say, hey, all we need to do is rip our masks off and not scan the codes. No one is here to enforce it anyway.

 

But they won't. They are too well trained.

 

This is how I know it's all over.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

There is the alternative view especially via ''the greatest story never told'' that the nazi's were in fact christian and carrying out an agenda we have never been truly told about

History is written by the winners,seldom do we hear the losers side of things

It's an interesting theory but i'm afraid years and years of conditioning have left me unable to accept it fully due to the juggernaut of 'this happened don't dare question it' indoctrination i have endured over 50 years

Very hard to put that down

 

Agree the truth has been suppressed & we seem to be repeating history with the Weimar republic, maybe another Hitler will come along, but imo he was controlled ops & done us more harm than good. Greatest Story is half truth.

Hitler was military intelligence, surrounded by J's all his life & was shaking hands with freemasonry & setting up deals, whilst he claimed he was going to war with them. He also had no problem with certain German freemasons & Thule society was 'fool' of these masons.

They were more of the same & worked with the banksters through the BIS.

Hitler knew full well Edward was best friends with the Rothschilds, who were at his wedding. NATSOC is same as Zionism & is a Jewish ideology started by Moses Hess. Nazis were set up & funded by the J's like everything else.

Learn from history or be doomed to repeat.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

I feel the Swastica is a better symbol than the cross personally & should never have been demonised, when like you know the East uses that universal symbol..again is the supremacist totalitarians. Which is why I dont like the church same shit different smell.

Indonesia has fallen to Islam same way & I personally felt sorry for them travelling in that region. Was pretty much a Hindu/Buddhist empire at one time all over them parts or tribal.

 

Alot of the magnificence has been deliberately destroyed in the East or the history re written.

Some of the temples like in India & Cambodia are mind boggling.

 

 

Depends how literal you take Christianity I guess. Many look at Christianity like some solar religion, and symbols like the Sonnenrad is also known as the sun wheel.

 

Obviously Hitler spoke about what he felt was weakness within today's Christianity, and talked about reform Christianity, which many just believe to be taking the 'Judeo' out of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Depends how literal you take Christianity I guess. Many look at Christianity like some solar religion, and symbols like the Sonnenrad is also known as the sun wheel.

 

Obviously Hitler spoke about what he felt was weakness within today's Christianity, and talked about reform Christianity, which many just believe to be taking the 'Judeo' out of it.

 

Im more with the solar religion I wont lie. You cant take the Judeo out of Christianity.

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, oddsnsods said:

NATSOC is same as Zionism & is a Jewish ideology started by Moses Hess.

 

I used to think that, but ethnonationalism doesn't mean they're like NatSocs. Zios push loads of crap that NatSocs wouldn't have tolerated.

 

Anyway, I feel like I'm pissing people off and getting too off-topic.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pentagon Pulls Trigger: Will Order All Troops To Get COVID Vaccine By Sept. 15 Under Threat of Court- Martial

“Military officials have said that once the vaccine is mandated, a refusal could constitute failure to obey an order, and may be punishable under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.”

https://www.newswars.com/pentagon-pulls-trigger-will-order-all-troops-to-get-covid-vaccine-by-sept-15-under-threat-of-court-martial/

 

Remember. It's not a job. It's an adventure. 🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, webtrekker said:

 

 

The CDC has admitted the tests are useless and meaningless, so there's no way they can test for a 'Delta' variant, or any other variant for that matter, when the tests can't even detect the original 'virus!'

 

The vaccine IS the Delta Variant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

I don't know. I have MD and 120 IQ... I probably should be more... Educated?🤔 Where did you take it from? I know at least one person with IQ higher than mine which is double jabbed. But she was hypochondriac even before 2019.

Edited by Human10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Pop Goes The Weasel said:

People (I'm speaking in general not directing this personally at you) forget that those in the military sign up to obey orders without question. The selection process is the way it is for a very definitive reason. They are a military FORCE - a force for a reason. They are there to literally be canon fodder (however much the government try to sex it up/dress it up), to automatically obey orders and not question. The military (bar a very few personnel) are no friends of the people and I think its a massive mistake to think otherwise.

 

Exactly, they kill for Zion only.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...