Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Surprised they don't just go the whole hog and say tightening the noose, like in Cyprus.

Something is stirring Downunder - the blueprint for the NWO 

Canberra was a specifically "planned" city to house the Parliament/capital (being halfway between Sydney and Melbs) - I drove there once from Melbs for a weekend trip - boring AF, but so strange re; the design... just like Washington DC.

image.png.191c2d7d1fa2abe9709144ef548618d3.png

rs58b60429.jpg

ah58b60608.jpg

bj58b6060a.jpg

qu58b6060c.jpg

image.png.9507d67649980c8e6adbedce68a1552c.png

The Weird Sacred Geometry Of Canberra Australia

https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1162721/pg1

Parliament House, Caberra, Australian Capital Territory ...

A few years ago they decided to built a HUGE fence around it......the public is no longer allowed on the grass.....for 'security' reasons.....curious timing, eh

Massive security fence erected at Parliament House

Works to install a massive steel security fence across the lawns of Canberra's Parliament House won't be completed until June 2018.

Workers piece together a security fence around the grassy banks of Parliament House.

The installation of the new security fence at Parliament House has begun. Picture: Gary Ramage

President Kerry Ann on Twitter: "@Paramythia__ Parliament House, Canberra,  Australia has had there's up since September 12th 2017! A NEW security fence  around Parliament House in Canberra is taking shape, with large

• Like 1

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

5 Things You Should Know About The Curious New Marketing Campaign For "The Hunger  Games: Catching Fire"

I think LadyGaga did it better during Biden's inauguration military coup.

The Biden administration has hired 50 online “influencers” mostly under the age of 30 to promote COVID-19 vaccines to young people. One Tik Tok influencer named Cooper released a video from inside the White House, featuring White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, that has been widely criticized and referred to as “cringe.”

https://nationalfile.com/video-biden-hires-lgbtq-influencer-to-shill-vaccines-from-inside-white-house/

Shekels well spent!

image.png.ebb28e5bc5a4d038d05449ef71d6973b.png

Fuck me, that shit was real and not satire. Fucking hell, we're doomed, Dad's army style.

I’m enjoying seeing these pro-jab parents squirm over their children being next up to roll the dice on blindness, lifelong heart problems, blood clots, brain haemorrhages, paralysation, death.

They allowed this to happen and can’t say they weren’t warned.

They put virtue signalling and mocking others over the safety of their children.

Edited by ar55
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I doesn't help when people create a negative image of us on here by fedposting about violence either. I'm saying that as someone that posts edgy stuff myself, but even I don't go that far, especially when we're probably under the watchful eye.

Probably ?

Make that a for sure and my favourite phrase of the last month

If you aint on some kind of watch list by now you should be ashamed of yourself

1 hour ago, IGBA said:

Don't forget Craig Kelly who has been fighting for longer than any of them.

Yep, and he got publicly rebuked by Scomo. I think Clive Palmer is an asset to the cause, he is popular in QLD and has the money to do some damage

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DarianF said:

They're pissing in our face. Just like they are when they release Moderna in Australia as ' Spikevax '. You couldn't make this stuff up. https://www.tga.gov.au/covid-19-vaccine-spikevax-elasomeran

Look at Gilead (the company) who in the name of fu beejeebus thought that was a good name for a company involved in vaccines needs a lead chill pill

A rat in a maze is free to go anywhere it likes as long as it remains in the maze

(Margaret Atwood A handmaids tale)

4 hours ago, Bullion said:

I feel they want to destroy the current US military also and until such time that they have enough robots, pedo Joe will fill their places with ‘nothing left to lose’ illegals or imported immigrants from war torn countries…. so basically mercenaries who’ll turn on the citizenry without batting an eye.

They are already sneaking the UN in to North America by the back door,they don't need a domestic military when they have a world peacekeeping force

11 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

Walter Mitty's?

I dunno but something in that today just felt off, I may be way off the mark and its all genuine and they were real. 

If I am wrong I will always admit I am wrong.

It's all fake and gay.  

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

ddfff.jpg

I've seen a few images of him from his teens/early 20s and he looks a vicious piece of work. If I was in charge of choosing somebody to be groomed for the position he's in today, I would pick him in a heartbeat. Knowing also that he comes from royal and aristocratic stock and suffered terrible family dysfunction would seal the deal.

Reading about his life it is clear that he's perfect for his role. I've endured at least one full blown narcissist in my time - shared a house for seven months - and those words 'cold' and 'calculating' are true to that sort of person. He too came from a dysfunctional but privileged background and shared the same reckless abandonment to morality and consequence as Boris has; particularly where other people were concerned. 

If his actions were detrimental to others, he'd literally whelp with delight. I could easily imagine Boris getting hard knowing that he's responsible by proxy for the suffering of millions.

Screenshot_20210810_075438.jpg

Screenshot_20210810_075504.jpg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ar55 said:

I’m enjoying seeing these pro-jab parents squirm over their children being next up to roll the dice on blindness

Although one shouldn't gloat, if I'm honest with myself I am too.

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼hahahahahaha🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼

🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽hahahahahahaha🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽

Racist Covid pamphlet pulled from circulation

Investigations are underway into how a Covid-19 vaccine booklet using Māori faces on cartoon virus figures was published.

The pamphlet titled “Let’s Give Covid-19 The Boot” was issued by the Bay of Plenty District Health Board and has now been withdrawn from circulation.

All cartoon images of the virus had tā moko [traditional Māori tattoos]; one was being kicked by a man in gumboots and another had a person in Covid-style protective equipment standing on it.

The brochure has been pulled after negative reactions.

"This is racism to the core of depicting mataora and Māori as the Covid-19 virus at its lowest," says Meng Foon - Race Relations Commissioner.

210723-Covid-Pamphlet.jpg

210723-Pamphlet-2.jpg

Disgraceful, I would’ve thought Cindy wouldn’t have the balls to target them in that way, lest they pay her a visit 

6 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Military Cap badges over their ears.!

Russell brand  type 'orwight mate' crisis actors.

'Orwight mate...'Ere, I'm not lettin' 'em at our kids with them vaccines....I was in the paras you know....Honest to god...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

ps.jpg

I would change that bottom meme to say grandparents. I'm in my 50's and see many people in their 60's, 70's and 80's rushing for both jabs. That's in real life - people I know - and not just on the internet.

My dad, though a Marxist, couldn't wait to tell everybody he was obeying the Tories (who he naturally hates with all his might) back in March 2020. He shielded, my mother (they are divorced) shielded, a good hundred or more at my ex church all shielded - for a whole year minus the odd week of 'freedom'.

All would go on to have the jabs. None would even question the poisoned tongues that would deliver instructions and advice through the idiot box or via the daily rags.

I don't think for one minute that my granddad would have tolerated any of this shit. I could well imagine him renaming that poster boy who was used by the media as he traipsed around his garden as Captain C*nt. He despised so many types of people, a man who shared trenches with the rotting corpses of his friends, a man who would not tolerate the slightest fool.

I wear more of his influence, though I was ten when he died, than that of my dad. I admire what I knew about him.

In December 2020 the International Journal of Clinical Practice published an article, stressing that a genuine informed consent process for trial participants in Covid 19 vax trials, must include the warning that the vax could WORSEN THE SERIOUSNESS OF INFECTION IF SUBSEQUENTLY INFECTED (ADE or Antibody Dependent Enhancement).

Yeah that never occurred because they're counting on that happening.. a slow soft kill, spaced out over months, years depending on ones personal physical constitution. Easier to clean up (morgues/funerals etc) and easier to hide (rather than bodies in the streets). Although, I wouldn't be surprised if bodies in the streets DOES happen!

image.png.6003c08d28fd1e957975b546c9749d41.png

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7645850/?

On 8/9/2021 at 8:38 AM, alexa said:

Absolutely, these vaccines are destroying the Goodness that is in your Spirit/Soul. These vaccines will eventually produce people who are selfish and just don't care anymore.

Meaning more members for the NWO, as they are all a bunch of devil worshippers anyway,

this is what they want, for everyone to become like them and join in the satanisim, paedophilia, wars and violence, a one world order with everyone thinking the same way

21 hours ago, J47 said:

so they claim, the graphene oxide is in both,so the rays can cook us more effectively

anyone know of any links that further give weight to these claims , regarding the placing of graphene oxide in masks and LFT ???

wonder if these is any way, to neutralise this stuff, if the claims are true 

Graphene in everything, the swabs, face masks, vaxxs, boosters.

Graphene is inert and stable for the moment inside the bodies of the vaxxed, but when graphene gains a positive charge IE when graphene comes in contact with 5g, the graphene becomes extremly destructive.

To neutralise it you need antioxidants such as black garlic, glutathione, sumac. Sumac is the best. glutathione is the bodies natural antioxidant but will be used up as it combats more and more of the graphene coming in.

In the winter time when everyone's immune system is destroyed, the cold and flu viruses will be deadly to the vaxxed, Sumac is the best destroyer of cold and flu viruses, and the spike proteins. Mix sumac in with your food or dissolve in a cup of water and drink every morning.

21 hours ago, J47 said:

so they claim, the graphene oxide is in both,so the rays can cook us more effectively

anyone know of any links that further give weight to these claims , regarding the placing of graphene oxide in masks and LFT ???

wonder if these is any way, to neutralise this stuff, if the claims are true 

Sorry wrong post

Edited by jack121

13 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

Little did I know then our own gov and royals were playing a huge part in importing the heroin to sell to the people! 

Yes, true. It is brought in by the military as well, because their ships and other forms of transport are immune from custom searches. They have donkeys who sell the drugs on the streets for them, then they split the money.

Only the people selling drugs who are not  ' licenced ' by the government go to prison.