Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GRAPHENE OXIDE! IT REALLY IS!

Consider this: The plan has always been about getting EVERYONE injected with GO in order to exert full control, probably using 5G technology that was silently rolled out while we were all distracted with lockdowns.

This is why I believe the new tests, which will be manufactured by the new GATES/SOROS company. being developed right now, will not detect a so-called 'virus,' but will instead detect the levels of GO in the populace and, if low or non-existing (ie. unjabbed) you will be sent for jabs or boosters to make sure you always have the required levels of GO in your body.

It's not by accident, coincidence, or on a whim that the GATES/SOROS company will be delivering tests to replace the RT-PCR and Lateral Flow tests that the CDC ARE WITHDRAWING BY DECEMBER 31st! I'll bet those new tests are to test for GO.

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 3

Seems those doomsday bunkers may have been a good idea... Ima Gloria Gaynor this shit and survive.

C'mon MadMax post apocalypse fantasy... I wonder what Dog food tastes like?

Edited by Prometheus

1 hour ago, zarkov said:

creepy she is

Where did this conveyor belt of psychotic ladies come from? Seems every Australian state can wheel one of these 'brides of Dracula' out at the drop of a hat.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, DarianF said:

We finally have a politician with some backbone standing up here:

e66c583853f1ef4b4ff7194b7d881520?impolic

"No person should lose their job if they do not get vaccinated. A person may not be vaccinated for any number of medical, ethical, or religious reasons." – Tanya Davies MP. [ https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-09/nsw-liberals-backlash-on-mandatory-vaccinations-in-nsw/100361354 ].

No jab, no job: NSW MP speaks out against ‘dictator’ government

https://www.2gb.com/no-jab-no-job-nsw-mp-speaks-out-against-dictator-government/

Well all I can say is it's about bloody time.

Russell Broadbent MP in Victoria is also trying to rally the troops (read citizens) to oppose the vax passports (love the nurse Ratched throwback by RichardsonPost… she’s a literal beauty compared to some hard faced sadistic matrons out there currently killing old people in NSW)

0BB5464B-7655-4951-8A8B-C18ACFC19C8A.png.92c0397b106a0575b125cc11135a96bc.png

Dr. Ryan Cole is the CEO and Medical Director of Cole Diagnostics, one of the largest independent labs in the State of Idaho. Dr. Cole is a Mayo Clinic trained Board Certified Pathologist.

He is Board Certified in anatomic and clinical pathology. He has expertise in immunology and virology and also has subspecialty expertise in skin pathology.

Dr. Cole gave another presentation this past weekend in Texas, as part of a seminar with America’s Frontline Doctors.

Being a pathologist who runs his own private diagnostic laboratory, Dr. Cole is perhaps one of the most qualified physicians in America today to give an independent, honest evaluation of the current roll-out of the COVID-19 “vaccines,” and he didn’t pull any punches in his presentation, saying:

“We need to stop the insanity immediately. This is over. Game over. This is no longer good science. This is a poisonous attack on our population. And it needs to stop now!”

video

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/dr-cole-on-covid-vaccines-this-is-a-poisonous-attack-on-our-population-and-it-needs-to-stop-now/

19 minutes ago, pete675 said:

It's the Kali Yuga - men are coming to resemble women, and women resembling men.

More accurate ancient predictions here:

https://planetasia.org/spirituality/kali-yuga-predictions/

Interesting.

Reminds me of Helena Blavatsky's "root races" - I think it was the third Lemurian race - the first to occupy an actual physical vehicle instead of just being etheric - that was hermaphrodite or androgynous

Helena Blavatsky's 7 Human Root Races: Theosophy View (Polarian,  Hyberoeans, Lemurians, Altanteans, Proto-Ayrans, Aryans, Super-Aryans):  AlternativeHistory

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Starting to look like the effeminate elites in the Hunger Games. 👀

5 Things You Should Know About The Curious New Marketing Campaign For "The Hunger  Games: Catching Fire"

I think LadyGaga did it better during Biden's inauguration military coup.

The Biden administration has hired 50 online “influencers” mostly under the age of 30 to promote COVID-19 vaccines to young people. One Tik Tok influencer named Cooper released a video from inside the White House, featuring White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, that has been widely criticized and referred to as “cringe.”

https://nationalfile.com/video-biden-hires-lgbtq-influencer-to-shill-vaccines-from-inside-white-house/

Shekels well spent!

image.png.ebb28e5bc5a4d038d05449ef71d6973b.png

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

5 Things You Should Know About The Curious New Marketing Campaign For "The Hunger  Games: Catching Fire"

I think LadyGaga did it better during Biden's inauguration military coup.

The Biden administration has hired 50 online “influencers” mostly under the age of 30 to promote COVID-19 vaccines to young people. One Tik Tok influencer named Cooper released a video from inside the White House, featuring White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, that has been widely criticized and referred to as “cringe.”

https://nationalfile.com/video-biden-hires-lgbtq-influencer-to-shill-vaccines-from-inside-white-house/

Shekels well spent!

image.png.ebb28e5bc5a4d038d05449ef71d6973b.png

Every time I see stuff like this now coming from TPTB, I find myself wondering if they're really like that or if it's some demoralization crap, basically rubbing the fact that our nations are in rapid decline in our faces. Could be legit too though, that's the insanity of clown world, you never know.

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Every time I see stuff like this now coming from TPTB, I find myself wondering if they're really like that or if it's some demoralization crap, basically rubbing the fact that our nations are in rapid decline in our faces. Could be legit too though, that's the insanity of clown world, you never know.

They're pissing in our face. Just like they are when they release Moderna in Australia as ' Spikevax '. You couldn't make this stuff up. https://www.tga.gov.au/covid-19-vaccine-spikevax-elasomeran

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

They're going hard after the US Military... court marshal is being threatened once the jab is fully approved by the FDA - which of course it will be..

The United States military, under the direction of Biden regime Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, is moving to require all service members to be injected with the COVID vaccine by September 15, according to a report from the Associated Press. Refusal to be injected could be treated as failure to obey an order, and unvaccinated soldiers may be subject to punishment under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

Service members who have not yet taken the vaccine have been subjected to forced testing and quarantine, as well as compulsory mask wearing.

https://nationalfile.com/breaking-biden-regime-to-mandate-vaccine-for-all-military-personnel-by-sept-15-refusal-is-grounds-for-court-martial/

I feel they want to destroy the current US military also and until such time that they have enough robots, pedo Joe will fill their places with ‘nothing left to lose’ illegals or imported immigrants from war torn countries…. so basically mercenaries who’ll turn on the citizenry without batting an eye.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DarianF said:

They're pissing in our face. Just like they are when they release Moderna in Australia as ' Spikevax '. You couldn't make this stuff up. https://www.tga.gov.au/covid-19-vaccine-spikevax-elasomeran

When they're this brazen in the way they toy with us, like a cat does with a mouse, you have to wonder what chance we have. I hope their hubris is their downfall.

• Like 1