Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

9 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Obviously remain unvaxxed, they can't force everyone

i disagree

i think muir called it right when this whole thing started

he said that they were going to whittle down the unvaxxed by coercing people into taking the jabs and that they would jab all age groups

meanwhile they would turn public opinion against the unjabbed to make them into a despised minority

then once they had cajoled them into a small minority and turned public opinion against them they could then get away with taking more aggressive actions against them such as making iot mandatory for everyone followed by incarcerations and forced jabs for refusers

so far everything that has been happening matches with what muir said and now they are pushing the jabs on the next age category ie teenagers and then it will be children under 12 and then babies and pregnant mothers

i don't think you realise what it is that we are up against

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

Am I the only one here who is starting to regret having children ? To imagine what their adult life will be like if it all turns pear'shaped (which right now seems likely) is pretty depressing. Still, must try to think of positives if I can think of any 😆

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, karmaxxxx said:

tbh I love the thought of this a great idea , but to be honest how are they going to achieve it? all the gateways the phones satellite's cables are owned by the tptb. they shut down you aint connecting. I honestly feel you would have more chance of communication with CB radio or Ham radio, but then they could use frequency blockers and stop that too. I honestly need to see proof of concept before I could believe this, though I do wish they could/ can it would be a fatal blow to the tptb kind regards

I dont think you can ever really predict where popular opinion goes - it might seem controllable and sheeplike but when something new and freedom-giving comes along, enough people might be sick enough of the censorship and current status quo that they will go for it. Its happened throughout history - when something gets over-controlled or too big, it cancels itself out. Look at most tyrannies or trends, the things that seem invincible can be turned around quickly when something fresh and new and exciting presents itself. Ofcourse we need to see proof, but the fact it is Tim B-L gives me hope there might be a strong idea behind it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Anders said:

Am I the only one here who is starting to regret having children ? To imagine what their adult life will be like if it all turns pear'shaped (which right now seems likely) is pretty depressing. Still, must try to think of positives if I can think of any 😆

You get the joy of teaching your kid how to avoid contact tracers, debunk government lies, piss off normies with facts, and fake vaccination certificates ;-)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://freewestmedia.com/2021/08/09/denmark-abolishes-all-corona-measures/

Denmark abolishes all Corona measures

Danish parliament recently decided in Copenhagen that all Corona measures should be ended from October 1. There will therefore no longer be a mask requirement and the test regime will be abolished. The Danes will then no longer have to provide evidence of whether they are vaccinated or unvaccinated, or whether they have tested positive or negative.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, vinny79 said:

I have seen a copy of a letter a friend has received from their care home regarding vaccination

i think this part is of particular interest and worth exploring more

maybe others have more thoughts

odd how you need this so badly to attend work in care homes but can be exempt as it’s soooo deadly 

apologies as order is wrong in some places but you get the idea

3BF38124-7B72-4571-9F9F-5267A955F06B.jpeg.754527c93ead07cd086de62997594f6e.jpeg

D092C8CC-41C2-411B-B725-E2D783179AC2.jpeg.dd6e4d717c7176454c288d7bd978fcef.jpeg

D092C8CC-41C2-411B-B725-E2D783179AC2.jpeg.dd6e4d717c7176454c288d7bd978fcef.jpeg

D6B2BC91-FCC6-440D-92B0-0304475CCCB7.jpeg.442ab0902747b80a81fa03100d4a51b2.jpeg

They're starting with the care homes/health workers, but everybody on the planet will receive one of these at some point, with the wording tweaked here and there to fit who they're targeting. The letters will already exist - it's just a matter of when they feel confident enough to push the button for each sector of society (look at what they're doing with the trickling down of the age groups to get the jab. And once they've started vaxxing babies they will accelerate the agenda, because they will then have de-facto mass compliance). The fightback should have started ages ago but it's never too late.

11 minutes ago, Anders said:

It's the only thing that bothers me too.

45 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

what conspiracy theorists have been talking about for decades now is a network of intermarried families who owned all the big oil companies. As the author Dean Henderson noted the same people who owned the big 4 oil companies also owned the biggest 4 banks

For example the rockefellers owned standard oil and chase manhatten bank.

james corbetts 'rockefeller medicine' expose about how the rockefeller family created the modern system of allopathic medicine out of which is coming these covid jabs:

Rockefeller medicine

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DWOMJra3j9lE/

The gates family and the rockefellers are close associates and it is out of their clique that this whole covid scamdemic along with ID2020 is coming

The rockefellers merged many of their business interests with the rothschilds (see forbes magazine) as they are part of the same network of intermarried families harking from frankfurt, germany

They are behind the smart-grid including your smart phones and smart Tv's etc:

The Rockefeller Foundation Commits $1 Billion to Catalyze a Green Recovery from Pandemic

October 26, 2020   

The Rockefeller Foundation will commit $1 billion over the next three years to catalyze a more inclusive, green recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic. Building on current efforts and long-standing programs, the Foundation will focus on two key areas: catalyzing billions of dollars in private and concessional investments to scale distributed renewable energy across developing countries; and ensuring more equitable access to Covid-19 tests and vaccines, science-based tools, and data to fight the pandemic, while strengthening public health systems to prevent future outbreaks. In addition to this unique, one-time commitment of additional resources, The Rockefeller Foundation's efforts and energies, as a whole, will be rededicated and reoriented toward improving the lives of the world's poorest people and addressing inequities made worse by this virus.

"There's no going back to the past, to before-Covid. We need to reimagine the future we want," said Dr. Rajiv J. Shah, President of the Rockefeller Foundation. "To meet this moment, we must leverage all our resources and relationships to build an equitable, sustainable future, where everyone has the opportunity to realize their full potential and climate disaster is avoided. The time to act is right now to make sure vulnerable children and families are included in the pandemic response and recovery."

https://www.smartgridobserver.com/current/The Rockefeller Foundation Commits $1 Billion to Catalyze a Green Recovery from Pandemic.htm

Edited by Macnamara

AUSTRALIA JOINS the BIG FOUR VAXX CLUB: It's official

The TGA has just approved the Moderna vaccine. See:

https://www.tga.gov.au/covid-19-vaccine-provisional-registrations

Click on Spikevax (elasomeran) [ https://www.tga.gov.au/covid-19-vaccine-spikevax-elasomeran ].

Product information: https://www.tga.gov.au/sites/default/files/spikevax-elasomeran-pi.pdf

23 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i disagree

i think muir called it right when this whole thing started

he said that they were going to whittle down the unvaxxed by coercing people into taking the jabs and that they would jab all age groups

meanwhile they would turn public opinion against the unjabbed to make them into a despised minority

then once they had cajoled them into a small minority and turned public opinion against them they could then get away with taking more aggressive actions against them such as making iot mandatory for everyone followed by incarcerations and forced jabs for refusers

so far everything that has been happening matches with what muir said and now they are pushing the jabs on the next age category ie teenagers and then it will be children under 12 and then babies and pregnant mothers

i don't think you realise what it is that we are up against

No its backfiring. Man is always fallible. They fucked up. They predicted 90 percent of people would be running to the jabs to be saved. They are lying about the actual percentage of vaccine uptake. They desperately need the majority of the population jabbed otherwise it's going to become glaringly obvious that the jabbed are sick and the unjabbed fine.

No doubt in the cities amongst the sheep, uptake is high. The scientism worshippers. 

There is far more resistance than they expected. 

Empires will fall. Only question is how long and painful the leading up to the falls will be. 

In France they are so desperate they have actually gone and created a literal medical apartheid. It's insane here. It is going to get nasty I assure you and when things get nasty there is no predicting the outcome.

Likewise in the usa there are millions of people who simply will not accept this. And they are heavily armed and many many serving and ex military will go out with a bang.

This is a war and neither side is guaranteed victory.

The puppeteers dont mind a bit, they will reshape the future according to who wins as they always do.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Thewoodsman said:

No its backfiring.

it's not backfiring

it's working perfectly. the only resistance so far are some protests that have made no impression whatsoever on the resolve of the conspirators who press on with the same relentless momentum that they have sustained since gaming all of this in event 201

they have had a phenomenal uptake on the jabs especially when you consider that they are entirely experimental (they predicted correctly that many people would be that retarded)

They predicted 90 percent of people would be running to the jabs to be saved.

I don't think they predicted 90% would run to the jabs

i think they predict that by one means or another they can jab all 7 billion people on the planet

In France they are so desperate they have actually gone and created a literal medical apartheid. It's insane here. It is going to get nasty I assure you and when things get nasty there is no predicting the outcome.

the same will happen here

Likewise in the usa there are millions of people who simply will not accept this. And they are heavily armed and many many serving and ex military will go out with a bang.

that is one area i still hold out some hope but as we have seen with the fall out of the capitol riot they are seeking to use the state apparatus against dissenters. What forms that will take we shall see but at least americans have the means to protect themselves from state aggression

the best weapon we have in the UK is to vote with our feet IN ALL AREAS OF OUR LIVES ON ALL THINGS AGGRESSIVELY (and by 'aggressively' i don't mean violently i mean with PURPOSE)

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

They're going hard after the US Military... court marshal is being threatened once the jab is fully approved by the FDA - which of course it will be..

The United States military, under the direction of Biden regime Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, is moving to require all service members to be injected with the COVID vaccine by September 15, according to a report from the Associated Press. Refusal to be injected could be treated as failure to obey an order, and unvaccinated soldiers may be subject to punishment under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

Service members who have not yet taken the vaccine have been subjected to forced testing and quarantine, as well as compulsory mask wearing.

https://nationalfile.com/breaking-biden-regime-to-mandate-vaccine-for-all-military-personnel-by-sept-15-refusal-is-grounds-for-court-martial/

43 minutes ago, Anders said:

I don't have children but if anyone else has young kids the same has probably gone through their minds. I think it's natural and shows you have a brain and a heart because my friend has a kid and I'm pretty sure he has swallowed the narrative and I have thought if I was in his shoes how would I feel. 

You can have the joy of educating them at the same time having the pleasure of going against the agenda by having children lol. But yeah I guess every parents wants the best start out in life. Although I am very pessimistic and well aware they are pushing for some sort of endgame i don't think they will succeed and children have been born in worse conditions throughout history. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Hold on to your knickers everyone, the White House just released a new jab promo

I should probably add the original.... its BAD (and not in the Michael Jackson way)

7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Hold on to your knickers everyone, the White House just released a new jab promo

Degeneracy at its finest. I hope this is a spoof. Imagine acting like that as a grown man. Cringey and embarrassing. 

16 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

it's not backfiring

it's working perfectly. the only resistance so far are some protests that have made no impression whatsoever on the resolve of the conspirators who press on with the same relentless momentum that they have sustained since gaming all of this in event 201

they have had a phenomenal uptake on the jabs especially when you consider that they are entirely experimental (they predicted correctly that many people would be that retarded)

I don't think they predicted 90% would run to the jabs

i think they predict that by one means or another they can jab all 7 billion people on the planet

the same will happen here

that is one area i still hold out some hope but as we have seen with the fall out of the capitol riot they are seeking to use the state apparatus against dissenters. What forms that will take we shall see but at least americans have the means to protect themselves from state aggression

the best weapon we have in the UK is to vote with our feet IN ALL AREAS OF OUR LIVES ON ALL THINGS AGGRESSIVELY (and by 'aggressively' i don't mean violently i mean with PURPOSE)

I hear you. Dont get me wrong its depressing. I dont agree entirely with what you say.

Bare in mind they are now talking about boosters already. More and more doctors are saying begrudgingly that the jabbed are getting sick. People will become less and less inclined to go along with the boosters.

Here there is alot of resistance.  Honestly its 50 50 and I also dont think most people in the uk realise how many households on the continent are also armed with high powered rifles or shotguns. Winter is coming, many factors are aligning and fireworks are going to go off.

What's for sure is more and more people are wising up by the day . Not enough admittedly but it's obvious that they are desperate to get people jabbed and the people who dont want it have made up their minds. Two immovable forces will collide and the ones not wanting the jab are bigger in  number than they are supposed to be.

It's also not just jabbed vs unjabbed, people here who have had the jab are furious at the pass sabitaire and are out protesting with the unjabbed. It's now coming into place so people will become more and more bitter as the days pass.

The world will never be the sand again. Old societal structures are finished. Two tiered society has arrived. Let people now find it in them to free themselves from the shackles of globocapitalism and find ways to gather the like minded and take part in this war. Create our own great reset. 

• Like 4

Oh dear:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9877741/Guinea-records-West-Africas-Marburg-virus-death-WHO-says.html

The death marks the first time that the deadly disease has been identified in West Africa. There have been 12 major Marburg outbreaks since the virus was first discovered in the German town of the same name in 1967, mostly in southern and eastern Africa. Simultaneous outbreaks also occurred in Frankfurt and Belgrade, Serbia.

Stan 'Bojo' Johnson wrote a book in 1982:

https://blackspringpressgroup.com/products/the-virus-by-stanley-johnson

Original title 'The Marburg Virus'

2 hours ago, Mr M said:

I honestly don't think so.

Marek's disease is massively more deadly to chickens than Covid is to humans (40-80% mortality). It's highly contagious and persists in infected areas for months. Again I don't think Covid is comparable in it's lethality, persistence in the environment or it's contagiousness.

Covid doesn’t exist. It’s not real. You are a part of the clown planet. 

Covid doesn’t exist. It’s not real. You are a part of the clown planet. 

Edited by Yoyo
Quote within quote

1 hour ago, Anders said:

Spot on.......

going on 43 and still no kids....i wonder why so many previous relationships didn't last...lol