Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

The organisers should plan the next rally outside the Bank of England.

If Extinction Rebellion can protest outside that building,(which they have done), then so can anti Covid protesters

"Extinction Rebellion blocks roads in London’s finance district"

I agree about another location and it is good about considering other locations like the BoE, however, if one walks around the City of London at the moment it is very quiet and eerie, no tourists, very few office workers, some builders and maintenace people and that is it. A number of once highly frequented bars and restaurants are closed up.  Any demonstration there would make very little impact on the City of London. Also like Trafalgar Square it is going to be the same situation with the Met and City of London Old Bill being very much prepared and on their own territory.

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

Summary meeting with MP.   Big sign on door saying have to wear a mask. Reptilian brain nearly kicked in and panicked - temptation to go to the store and buy one. Managed to keep it together

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, Someone2630 said:

Word of mouth or GOOD encrypted email is the ONLY way to communicate.

That's why groups should be SMALL. Leader + 6. The 6 only know the leader of the 6 and the other five. 

Each of the 6 are in turn leaders of 6 more.

One enemy can only expose his group.  leader (then you made a bad choice), he can only expose one level up, so a maximum of 14 people.

The Jews have been using this system for centuries.

Protonmail has a good reputation. You can get a free account. 

the new PGP is NOT secure. Somewhere I have an older version. I'll try to find it. Not sure how to make it available.

Anonymousspeech  is located outside of the USA an EU, but you have to pay for it. A PLUS for anonymousspeech is that you can create as many pseudonyms as you like.

If you use PAID Protonmail, you can also for a little bit extra, you can also get a Protonmail VPN. It is VERY good and very fast.

You can feel free to ask me about any aspect of security, but some things can only be done using encrypted email. Not on an open forum. Advertising what you are doing  = Failure before you even start.

The most important thing of all is DO NOT USE SOCIAL MEDIA other than to spread DIS information.

i understand how security works my question was how does encryption stop infiltration 

a secret society is another topic altogether and has noting to do with encryption

will your proposed networks of 6 also use a secret handshake?

your rule of 6 6 6 is quite entertaining 

i recall the stories of those German hairdressing prostitutes that infiltrated the British ... can't wait  

29 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

I agree about another location and it is good about considering other locations like the BoE, however, if one walks around the City of London at the moment it is very quiet and eerie, no tourists, very few office workers, some builders and maintenace people and that is it

That's good it's quiet ... more room for the protesters.   Don't need tourists or anyone around, just cameras to record the event.

The Corporation of the City of London is a State within a State, and I suggest the Oligarchs within the Square mile are behind the scam,

so take it to the Bank of England.

rothschild-bank-england.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

The financial recession of 2008 was organised crime. A transfer of wealth from the taxpayer to the banks.

They couldn't get away with that again, so they make up a virus.

Governments have borrowed hundreds of billions of pounds, dollars and euros AT INTEREST from central banks to PAY

BIG PHARMA for useless tests and give away money to the BIG PRICK Bill Gates and many others for a vaccine. Who is

going to pay back the banks and interest ... the citizens are.

This is partly what the Great Reset is all about, as described by the criminal World Economic Forum

Edited by Golden Retriever

Listen to Rav from Nottingham

Starts when the online clock is 10.27

I like Mike Graham but you can tell he's very much a gatekeeper.

Liten how he shuts Rav up, when he says its about vaccines and globalists

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

i understand how security works my question was how does encryption stop infiltration 

a secret society is another topic altogether and has noting to do with encryption

will your proposed networks of 6 also use a secret handshake?

your rule of 6 6 6 is quite entertaining 

i recall the stories of those German hairdressing prostitutes that infiltrated the British ... can't wait  

Encryption doesn't stop infiltration, it just makes sure that the enemy are not told in advance of what you are planning. 

Infiltration is ALWAYS a problem, but infiltrating a group of a few hundred people, results in a few hundred arrests, whereas in small groups, you get to choose your cell. You should know whether or not they are 'dodgy'.

It doesn't have to be six, you could have groups of 5 or 10 or 12. Six + 1 was invented by the Jews. It's well documented in a number of (banned / almost impossible to get) books. As you know, they use numbers and numerology extensively.

• Like 1

Build-Back-Better says Boris-Back-Biter

Free A-Levels for all to help them train for a better job, providing it's in courses that are “shown to be valued by employers” (Amazon & Apple & Asda.)

Workers who already had skilled jobs, businesses and gainful employment, who were thrown onto the dole, when their prospects were curtailed by lockdown.

Boris said that the government cannot "save every job" amid the Covid-19 plandemic, but wants to help people find new-normal-work, like Marshalls.

Mr Johnson said the scamdemic had "compressed" a "revolution" to the jobs market, caused deliberately by trends such as online shopping.

He added that although some jobs would fall away in the “post-covid” economy, he wants people to take advantage of "new opportunities opening up with dizzying speed."

What a crock!

• Like 1

‘Everybody dies’: Musk says neither he nor his family will take Covid-19 vaccine, blasts Bill Gates as ‘knucklehead’

SpaceX and Tesla founder Elon Musk has said that neither he nor his family will likely take future coronavirus vaccines even when they are readily available, saying the pandemic has “diminished [his] faith in humanity.”

Speaking during a podcast interview with Kara Swisher, 49-year-old Musk stated that neither he nor his children are at risk for Covid-19 and therefore would be unlikely to need the vaccine. 

“This is a no-win situation. It has diminished my faith in humanity, this whole thing… The irrationality of people in general,” Musk said

He also decried lockdowns across the globe and in the US in particular, having previously referred to them as “unethical” and “de facto house arrest.”

Musk said widespread lockdowns were a mistake and only at-risk people should quarantine “until the storm passes.”

When pressed about the risk to his own employees and their families, with Swisher asking what if someone dies, Musk pithily responded: “Everybody dies.”

“We’ve been making cars this entire time and it’s been great,” he said of Tesla keeping its factory doors open in defiance of lockdown rules, which at one point prompted an irate response from Musk and even a lawsuit against Alameda County. He added that SpaceX has been fully operational throughout the pandemic thanks to its national security clearance. 

“Through this entire thing, we didn’t skip a day. We had national security clearance because we were doing national security work. We sent astronauts to the space station and back.”

Musk also took aim at Bill Gates, highlighting that his fellow billionaire’s criticisms of lockdown skeptics are unfounded and misplaced in Musk’s case. 

“Gates said something about me not knowing what I was doing. It’s like, hey, knucklehead, we actually make the vaccine machines for CureVac, that company you’re invested in,” Musk explained, referring to the fact that Tesla manufacturers machines for CureVac. The entrepreneur also noted that he works closely with the Harvard epidemiology team which is currently working on Covid-19 antibody studies. 

'Hey Knucklehead' Lol 🤣 

27 minutes ago, Number6 said:

SpaceX and Tesla founder Elon Musk has said that neither he nor his family will likely take future coronavirus vaccines even when they are readily available,

Musk also took aim at Bill Gates, highlighting that his fellow billionaire’s criticisms of lockdown skeptics are unfounded and misplaced 

This is very curious! .... We sometimes imagine that the big players like Musk and Gates are all conspiring together .... Gates says to Musk "... You get those 5G satellites up , I'll start the covid ball rolling and  by 2021 it will all be in place and humanity is cooked" 

It doesn't seem to be like that .... Musk may not even Know the true reason for his satellites , could really just think it's for better internet ...He would do a much more convincing job if he was in the dark ....

Gates is another matter , he has said it's important to get the population down ... Again he's not acting , he is being open (to a degree)  .... 

It would put a lot of stress on the big players if they were constantly projecting a false image and lying ,  those working with them , and the public would sense something was wrong ... So this is avoided  as much as possible .The very top human planners keep out of the limelight , rothschildes  , royalty (I haven't seen the queen for a long time) 

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, oz93666 said:

Gates is another matter , he has said it's important to get the population down ... Again he's not acting , he is telling us ....

Yeah, I don't trust Musk, but he talked about demographic implosion.

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

Musk is marketed as a renegade, libertarian. Why they stick him on Rogan pretending to smoke a spliff & trying to be cool.

He contradicted himself enough for me to know hes just a mouthpiece.

Agreed. I'm just saying that he said the trend of us not having enough children needs to be reversed, that's not something I would expect Gates to say.

Like I have said before though, Gates and Musk are both technocrats on different sides of the dialiectic. If Musk really cared he wouldn't support automation and transhumanism.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Orange Alert said:

The council's environmental cleansing officer is going be working hard down at 10 Downing Street and Whitehall with all those binned complaint letters.

000e2a39-642.jpg

Do you have any better ideas or do you just put other people's suggestions down without a modicum of thought for an alternative? 

It's very easy to denigrate someone's suggestion, a little harder to come up with a better idea isn't it. Maybe you should try coming up with a suggestion yourself before you mock other people. 

Just saying.....

4 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Musk is marketed as a renegade, libertarian. Why they stick him on Rogan pretending to smoke a spliff & trying to be cool.

Spot on.

Out of likes.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Well what does that mean ? He's now a mouthpiece for the antivaxxers  .... now encouraging millions of his followers not to take the vaccine and rebel against lockdown 

Edit .... antivaxxers is the correct spelling , you would think it would be antivaccers (as in vaccine) ....xx is a double cross (fraud or swindle) x is also strongly linked to death ( see Madonna's  Maddam X)

It could just be the controllers want more people to rebel against lockdown and vaccines , at the moment hardly a murmur of resistance. Maybe they want a fight 

Edited by oz93666
  • Like 1

What's all this about them wanting to cancel traditional trick or treating this year? I've remained calm throughout all of this Covid bollocks but if my right to dress up as Mumm Ra and scream, "Ancient spirits of evil, transform this decayed form to Mumm Ra, the ever living" is threatened, then that ThunderCunt Boris is going straight into the pit of my sarcophagus.

15 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

Well what does that mean ? He's now a mouthpiece for the antivaxxers  .... now encouraging millions of his followers not to take the vaccine and rebel against lockdown 

This is way offtopic so last I will say..

As Enig pointed out, he was all warning us about AI one minute & next minute was pushing Neuralink.

Cant beat em join em he was telling you, like we must be one up on the 'bad guys.'

hes an obvious front, if you checked his history & no way is the brains behind SpaceX or pushing electric cars..hes like "Darpa" Bezo & the rest. Part of the cult as Icke keeps repeating. his grandfather was head of Technocracy Canada.

Way offtopic now I sometimes wonder if Nikola Tesla himself was marketed to us like this..he claimed he got all his inventions in a dream.

And had a photographic memory. Was he just part of the cult like the rest.

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Albion said:

What's all this about them wanting to cancel traditional trick or treating this year? I've remained calm throughout all of this Covid bollocks but if my right to dress up as Mumm Ra and scream, "Ancient spirits of evil, transform this decayed form to Mumm Ra, the ever living" is threatened, then that ThunderCunt Boris is going straight into the pit of my sarcophagus.

Christ if trick or treating is the only thing that's pissed you off about all of this then we truly are doomed. I do dig Thundercats though, I have the power! 😉

Edited by Morpheus
Just now, oddsnsods said:

This is way offtopic so last I will say..

As Enig pointed out, he was all warning us about AI one minute & next minute was pushing Neuralink.

I took this as a ploy to get the public to trust him " Musk is warning us , he's looking out for our interests on AI , he's alert to the dangers pf AI" ... this image will tend to prevent any critics of neuralink ....

He is front man , an image for the public , he's not a genius he EMPLOYS geniuses with rothschild bankers money .... the issue is how much does he know of the agenda ??

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

he was all warning us about AI one minute & next minute was pushing Neuralink.

Cant beat em join em he was telling you, like we must be one up on the 'bad guys.'

Out of reactions, but I totally agree.

dghb.jpg.88406da43716d446c47888d613b7d5bf.jpg.30f36f8b59f8d8a5976e1b5719b0be7c.jpg

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Do you have any better ideas or do you just put other people's suggestions down without a modicum of thought for an alternative? 

It's very easy to denigrate someone's suggestion, a little harder to come up with a better idea isn't it. Maybe you should try coming up with a suggestion yourself before you mock other people. 

Just saying.....

Best thing to do is not to comply with the BS rules. GAME OVER. Letters and emails change nothing, not unless it is nothing more than a blocked drain or a defective lamppost in the street. Action speaks louder than.

The illustration of a road sweeper outside Number 10 etc. is not to mock you, but to highlight the contempt of the public's opinions if it does not fit with the agenda.

17 years ago, 2 million people took to the streets of London to protest, not to mention much letter writing, to prevent the UK entering into an illegal war with Iraq and it still went ahead, eventhough the UK's part in the war, based on lies of WMDs, was not crucial in military terms. If we had withdrawn our co-operation it would have been different.

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

Best thing to do is not to comply with the BS rules. GAME OVER. Letters and emails change nothing, not unless it is nothing more than a blocked drain or a defective lamppost in the street. Action speaks louder than.

The illustration of a road sweeper outside Number 10 etc. is not to mock you, but to highlight the contempt of the public's opinions if it does not fit with the agenda.

17 years ago, 2 million people took to the streets of London to protest, not to mention much letter writing, to prevent the UK entering into an illegal war with Iraq and it still went ahead, eventhough the UK's part in the war, based on lies of WMDs, was not crucial in military terms. If we had withdrawn our co-operation it would have been different.

Good luck with the non-compliance angle, unfortunately the sheep will always comply. 

I agree with you though, don't engage with the system and it all ends. Getting enough people to do that is a different kettle of fish. 

• Like 1