Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Out of reactions, but agreed. Don't get me wrong, there is always going to be some sickos regardless of infiltration, but I believe it's part of the attack on tradition and self-reliance too.

 

A lot of the leaders for cubs, beavers, scouts and brownies when I was growing up were women that were just your average motherly types that liked the social aspect of community driven activities, and they were often people that families knew in their local communites so they were easier to vet. Random creeps that look to prey on children are something to be concerned about though, I can't deny that.

 

When I was growing up, men ran the scout troops and the cubs and women the guides and brownies. Never the twain would meet. We went off for weekends with the army, navy and RAF which was great and the armed services got a lot of recruits.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have seen a copy of a letter a friend has received from their care home regarding vaccination

 

i think this part is of particular interest and worth exploring more

 

maybe others have more thoughts

 

odd how you need this so badly to attend work in care homes but can be exempt as it’s soooo deadly 

 

apologies as order is wrong in some places but you get the idea

 

3BF38124-7B72-4571-9F9F-5267A955F06B.jpeg.754527c93ead07cd086de62997594f6e.jpeg

D092C8CC-41C2-411B-B725-E2D783179AC2.jpeg.dd6e4d717c7176454c288d7bd978fcef.jpeg


D092C8CC-41C2-411B-B725-E2D783179AC2.jpeg.dd6e4d717c7176454c288d7bd978fcef.jpeg

D6B2BC91-FCC6-440D-92B0-0304475CCCB7.jpeg.442ab0902747b80a81fa03100d4a51b2.jpeg

 

 

 

Edited by vinny79
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

 

When I was growing up, men ran the scout troops and the cubs and women the guides and brownies. Never the twain would meet. We went off for weekends with the army, navy and RAF which was great and the armed services got a lot of recruits.

 

I do remember some men about, but to be fair, I think I only went away with them once. I was a bit of a tearaway growing up, and I mostly just attended a scout hall to play football with them, and because it backed on to the edge of my garden. Basically it was close by and something to do when I was bored, but I never got involved too much. I just remember one of my Mum's mates being a leader, and she was a woman.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Maybe, but how do they know he's not a real para if they can't identify him?

I would have thought a serving or an ex-para would know his/their identities? 

I don't know enough to say for certain, have a read of the twitter comments..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, shadowmoon said:

I would have thought a serving or an ex-para would know his/their identities? 

I don't know enough to say for certain, have a read of the twitter comments..

The way his beret sits looks genuine. Beats me why anyone would want to wear a para beret who never served.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

The way his beret sits looks genuine. Beats me why anyone would want to wear a para beret who never served.

Walter Mitty's?

I dunno but something in that today just felt off, I may be way off the mark and its all genuine and they were real. 

If I am wrong I will always admit I am wrong.

Edited by shadowmoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DarianF said:

German Chief Pathologist Sounds Alarm on Fatal Vaccine Injuries

The director of the Pathological Institute of the University of Heidelberg, Peter Schirmacher, has carried out over forty autopsies on people who had died within two weeks of their vaccination.

https://www.newswars.com/german-chief-pathologist-sounds-alarm-on-fatal-vaccine-injuries/

Another one who is being dismissed, despite being vaccinated himself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

No idea. Maybe some are parents and know they are going after the children next.

Maybe.?

I first watched it I was like "yes top lads", then reading comments saying they're fakes.

Who knows.

It will come out soon either way.

Edited by shadowmoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, J47 said:

will have to look that up if its still on you tube, so they are saying its definitely in the vacinne, claiming its in the LFT, tests, masks too ?

 

No im saying that potentially if there is nanotech in the jabs ( i believe there is but this is a speculative post not a factual post) then that nanotech could perform various functions and i am giving this already existing pill in the clip below as an example of the kind of things that have already been touted as ideas for adoption by wider society, which such nanotech could in theory be used for (see also ID2020)

RFID Tattoo and the Authorization Super Pill

 

 

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

I have seen a copy of a letter a friend has received from their care home regarding vaccination

 

i think this part is of particular interest and worth exploring more

 

maybe others have more thoughts

 

odd how you need this so badly to attend work in care homes but can be exempt as it’s soooo deadly 

 

apologies as order is wrong in some places but you get the idea

 

3BF38124-7B72-4571-9F9F-5267A955F06B.jpeg.754527c93ead07cd086de62997594f6e.jpeg

D092C8CC-41C2-411B-B725-E2D783179AC2.jpeg.dd6e4d717c7176454c288d7bd978fcef.jpeg


D092C8CC-41C2-411B-B725-E2D783179AC2.jpeg.dd6e4d717c7176454c288d7bd978fcef.jpeg

D6B2BC91-FCC6-440D-92B0-0304475CCCB7.jpeg.442ab0902747b80a81fa03100d4a51b2.jpeg

 

 

06AF3456-98B6-4068-A167-9AAB3AE901D1.jpeg

Exemption.."Any component of the covid 19 vaccine"

 

Yeah as if we can get a full list of its contents.!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DarianF said:

This is for all the sheep who took the 'vaccine' thinking everything would just go back to normal. Well think again...

 

VIDEO (go to time code 86:00 / 1:26:18): https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=61107e51ae000937c52d85b9

 

You see now how they screwed you. Go ahead, take all your boosters too. You want to be a 'Covid Hero' and 'Do the right thing' and a five star level virtue signaler. Go for it. See how much freedom you get.

Like prey taking a breath as a huge constructor tightens its coils. Each breath is like each jab, giving the prey the impression that they'll be freed soon, when in reality each breath accelerates their death.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

It does.

 

I watched and watched again when some of you raised doubts on the authenticity of this video, I noticed the black ruck sacks remember London bombings and Boston bombings same ruck sacks I can see. but what struck me more these are supposed to be para militaries get the fuck they would of gone through plod no problems, plus they all march on a block of flats not the real target yeah as yeah do, this was a propaganda story nothing more showing the anti-vaxed as dangerous, sorry pro-life as dangerous.  sorry I call psy-ops. am i imagining things or is there a guy orchestrating events from front middle of crowd seems it to me just my tuppence worth

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Human10 said:

If she's right about Marek's disease we all be soon dead (most of us) - not vaccinated. 😒

 

I honestly don't think so.

 

Marek's disease is massively more deadly to chickens than Covid is to humans (40-80% mortality). It's highly contagious and persists in infected areas for months. Again I don't think Covid is comparable in it's lethality, persistence in the environment or it's contagiousness.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, karmaxxxx said:

I watched and watched again when some of you raised doubts on the authenticity of this video, I noticed the black ruck sacks remember London bombings and Boston bombings same ruck sacks I can see. but what struck me more these are supposed to be para militaries get the fuck they would of gone through plod no problems, plus they all march on a block of flats not the real target yeah as yeah do, this was a propaganda story nothing more showing the anti-vaxed as dangerous, sorry pro-life as dangerous.  sorry I call psy-ops. am i imagining things or is there a guy orchestrating events from front middle of crowd seems it to me just my tuppence worth

By the guy orchestrated it do you mean the fat guy with the braid hair and the beard?

He runs to protect the police in hyde park a few months back, who is he?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...