Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, DarianF said:

German Chief Pathologist Sounds Alarm on Fatal Vaccine Injuries

The director of the Pathological Institute of the University of Heidelberg, Peter Schirmacher, has carried out over forty autopsies on people who had died within two weeks of their vaccination.

https://www.newswars.com/german-chief-pathologist-sounds-alarm-on-fatal-vaccine-injuries/

Another one who is being dismissed, despite being vaccinated himself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

No idea. Maybe some are parents and know they are going after the children next.

Maybe.?

I first watched it I was like "yes top lads", then reading comments saying they're fakes.

Who knows.

It will come out soon either way.

Edited by shadowmoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, J47 said:

will have to look that up if its still on you tube, so they are saying its definitely in the vacinne, claiming its in the LFT, tests, masks too ?

 

No im saying that potentially if there is nanotech in the jabs ( i believe there is but this is a speculative post not a factual post) then that nanotech could perform various functions and i am giving this already existing pill in the clip below as an example of the kind of things that have already been touted as ideas for adoption by wider society, which such nanotech could in theory be used for (see also ID2020)

RFID Tattoo and the Authorization Super Pill

 

 

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

I have seen a copy of a letter a friend has received from their care home regarding vaccination

 

i think this part is of particular interest and worth exploring more

 

maybe others have more thoughts

 

odd how you need this so badly to attend work in care homes but can be exempt as it’s soooo deadly 

 

apologies as order is wrong in some places but you get the idea

 

3BF38124-7B72-4571-9F9F-5267A955F06B.jpeg.754527c93ead07cd086de62997594f6e.jpeg

D092C8CC-41C2-411B-B725-E2D783179AC2.jpeg.dd6e4d717c7176454c288d7bd978fcef.jpeg


D092C8CC-41C2-411B-B725-E2D783179AC2.jpeg.dd6e4d717c7176454c288d7bd978fcef.jpeg

D6B2BC91-FCC6-440D-92B0-0304475CCCB7.jpeg.442ab0902747b80a81fa03100d4a51b2.jpeg

 

 

06AF3456-98B6-4068-A167-9AAB3AE901D1.jpeg

Exemption.."Any component of the covid 19 vaccine"

 

Yeah as if we can get a full list of its contents.!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DarianF said:

This is for all the sheep who took the 'vaccine' thinking everything would just go back to normal. Well think again...

 

VIDEO (go to time code 86:00 / 1:26:18): https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=61107e51ae000937c52d85b9

 

You see now how they screwed you. Go ahead, take all your boosters too. You want to be a 'Covid Hero' and 'Do the right thing' and a five star level virtue signaler. Go for it. See how much freedom you get.

Like prey taking a breath as a huge constructor tightens its coils. Each breath is like each jab, giving the prey the impression that they'll be freed soon, when in reality each breath accelerates their death.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

It does.

 

I watched and watched again when some of you raised doubts on the authenticity of this video, I noticed the black ruck sacks remember London bombings and Boston bombings same ruck sacks I can see. but what struck me more these are supposed to be para militaries get the fuck they would of gone through plod no problems, plus they all march on a block of flats not the real target yeah as yeah do, this was a propaganda story nothing more showing the anti-vaxed as dangerous, sorry pro-life as dangerous.  sorry I call psy-ops. am i imagining things or is there a guy orchestrating events from front middle of crowd seems it to me just my tuppence worth

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Human10 said:

If she's right about Marek's disease we all be soon dead (most of us) - not vaccinated. 😒

 

I honestly don't think so.

 

Marek's disease is massively more deadly to chickens than Covid is to humans (40-80% mortality). It's highly contagious and persists in infected areas for months. Again I don't think Covid is comparable in it's lethality, persistence in the environment or it's contagiousness.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, karmaxxxx said:

I watched and watched again when some of you raised doubts on the authenticity of this video, I noticed the black ruck sacks remember London bombings and Boston bombings same ruck sacks I can see. but what struck me more these are supposed to be para militaries get the fuck they would of gone through plod no problems, plus they all march on a block of flats not the real target yeah as yeah do, this was a propaganda story nothing more showing the anti-vaxed as dangerous, sorry pro-life as dangerous.  sorry I call psy-ops. am i imagining things or is there a guy orchestrating events from front middle of crowd seems it to me just my tuppence worth

By the guy orchestrated it do you mean the fat guy with the braid hair and the beard?

He runs to protect the police in hyde park a few months back, who is he?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Roscommon said:

Got to be Saline jabs, as they're hardly going to risk wiping out a large percentage of their own military.?????

 

to what extent are the jabs a depopulation tool and to what extent are they transhumanist?

 

If they have nanotech in them then it could be about control. However a transhumanist application could also encompass a depopulation aspect as well.

 

The globalist cabal doesn't care about the US military. They are building a WORLD GOVERNMENT and they would ultimately see the USA as a country as a barrier to that and their military as a potential threat (yes they have been using that very same military to carry out their objectives globally but they are all going to be replaced by robots over the next few years anyway)

The U.S. Military Will Have More Robots Than Humans by 2025

Armed with a budget of over $700 billion for the coming year – which will likely continue to grow over the course of Trump’s Pentagon-controlled presidency — the Pentagon’s dystopian vision for the future of the military is quickly becoming a question not of if but when.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Mr M said:

 

I honestly don't think so.

 

Marek's disease is massively more deadly to chickens than Covid is to humans (40-80% mortality). It's highly contagious and persists in infected areas for months. Again I don't think Covid is comparable in it's lethality, persistence in the environment or it's contagiousness.

 

 

THank you. Good explanation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, karmaxxxx said:

 I call psy-ops.

 

after the disaster that was the storming of the capitol building in the US which then allowed the democrats to demonise trump supporters as dangerous 'domestic terrorists' you have to ask why anyone would want to storm anything?

 

It is totally COUNTER PRODUCTIVE

 

What are they going to do if they get into the BBC building? take selfies with their feet up at peoples desks? What a pointless exercise and it will definately give ammunition to our detractors

 

Lets face it: if genuine protestors didn't give the state a reason for cracking down on dissenters, the state would have to create one. It should be expected and guarded against

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Roscommon said:

 

Hopefully.


The other side of the coin though, is that unvaxxed people will be dying of natural causes and be getting PCR tested same as before.

 

In other words they can continue to manipulate the figures to make it look like the unvaxxed are dying of the Virus.

The age group percentages are in our favour though, death by natural causes will typically be in older age groups (with a very high percentage of vaccinated people) the younger population (with less risk of natural cause death) who it appears are holding out against the Vax in significant numbers therefore will continue to live healthily and unaffected by the virus. Perhaps that explains why they are desperate for the younger people to get jabbed....too many healthy, unvaxed young people functioning normally will mess with the agenda and expose the lies. The unvaxed have to be excluded from this sick society because their obvious lack of illness is a big problem. 

Edited by Outsider
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

after the disaster that was the storming of the capitol building in the US which then allowed the democrats to demonise trump supporters as dangerous 'domestic terrorists' you have to ask why anyone would want to storm anything?

 

It is totally COUNTER PRODUCTIVE

 

What are they going to do if they get into the BBC building? take selfies with their feet up at peoples desks? What a pointless exercise and it will definately give ammunition to our detractors

 

Lets face it: if genuine protestors didn't give the state a reason for cracking down on dissenters, the state would have to create one. It should be expected and guarded against

 

I doesn't help when people create a negative image of us on here by fedposting about violence either. I'm saying that as someone that posts edgy stuff myself, but even I don't go that far, especially when we're probably under the watchful eye.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DarianF said:

Okay, so swine flu vaccine gets recalled after a few rare side effects.

 

Covid vaccines killing more each day than swine flu vax did in 10 weeks.

 

What am I missing here? 🤔

 

the difference is that swine flu was a dry run

 

this time the drill is going live

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I doesn't help when people create a negative image of us on here by fedposting about violence either. I'm saying that as someone that posts edgy stuff myself, but even I don't go that far, especially when we're probably under the watchful eye.

 

Think there were people on here last week trying to whip up support for a march on the BBC building (or a mainstream newspaper one), or suggesting that was a better tactic than the protests in open spaces.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Police in Paris checking to see if Cafe users have been vaccinated today.

 

 

 

Hope that police officer had sanitised her hands before touching those French citizen's phones....she looks like becoming a Parisian super spreader. 

Does look a lovely way to spend an afternoon in Paris, nice cup of coffee and a crosant while masked police wander around checking your digital papers are in order.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Anti-vax assault on BBC

The MSM will love this today.  They never reported on many of the huge peaceful proests.

 

yes they never cover the larger peaceful protests

 

also when someone dies of adverse reactions to the jab they are never said to have regretted getting it however whenever the paper reports someone allegedly dying of covid they are always said to have regretted not getting the jab!

 

see how they play all these things?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...