Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Prepare for the endless booster shots...

 

CDC: Fully-vaccinated people can still spread the delta variant

 

 

CDC Director: Vaccines No Longer Prevent You From Spreading COVID: Fully vaccinated people who get a COVID-19 "breakthrough" infection can spread the virus to others even if they are not symptomatic, Centers for Disease Control Director Rochelle Walensky told CNN on Thursday.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is for all the sheep who took the 'vaccine' thinking everything would just go back to normal. Well think again...

 

VIDEO (go to time code 86:00 / 1:26:18): https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=61107e51ae000937c52d85b9

 

You see now how they screwed you. Go ahead, take all your boosters too. You want to be a 'Covid Hero' and 'Do the right thing' and a five star level virtue signaler. Go for it. See how much freedom you get.

Edited by DarianF
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Outsider said:

I have a vain hope that if unvaxed people continue to be healthy even with a new variant that the vaxed reflect and perhaps realise that the Vax has been detrimental to their immune system. Logic must be restored to their minds at some point surely?

The fear I do have is at that stage the unvaxed will be isolated from society so that the truth will be hidden from the vaxed population....unvaxed healthy people will not be good for the propaganda.

Thats why they are building 'prisons' with gay abandon to the tune of billions of pounds and the unjabbed have been lined up to be the scapegoats in this from the beginning ,healthy or not the vaxxed will blame us ,especially those who are deep down realising just what a colossal mistake they have made but are too full of false pride to admit they were oh so very very wrong

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Watch this lecture from 2008, and tell me he was wrong about the rapidly accelerating totalitarian police state we are currently all being fucked by...

 

 

I don't care about what he calls reptilians, or entities, or whatever. I don't give a shit. The man has been so dead on right about the real world stuff, over and over, that's good enough for me.

 

Here, Here. Don't get me wrong, Icke is brilliant. He has indeed been correct on so many things, and he is a man of integrity. He would never succumb to the vaccine unlike these numpties that so many people fall for like Hartley-Brewer, Hitchens, Lord Sumption etc. I can spot shills like those a mile away. Icke, along with a few others ala Gareth, Richie Allen, Whitney Webb, James Corbett, Ryan Christian, Spiro Skouros, Ice Age Farmer and the late, great Alan Watt are the real deal. 

 

However, it's obvious to me he has shifted from the reptilian notion, and he is extremely bad for avoiding questions during interviews instead of holding his hands up and admitting he doesn't know much about whatever is asked. He just goes back to whatever he was discussing prior. A bit of an ego thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, sambaking7 said:

 

Here, Here. Don't get me wrong, Icke is brilliant. He has indeed been correct on so many things, and he is a man of integrity. He would never succumb to the vaccine unlike these numpties that so many people fall for like Hartley-Brewer, Hitchens, Lord Sumption etc. I can spot shills like those a mile away. Icke, along with a few others ala Gareth, Richie Allen, Whitney Webb, James Corbett, Ryan Christian, Spiro Skouros, Ice Age Farmer and the late, great Alan Watt are the real deal. 

 

However, it's obvious to me he has shifted from the reptilian notion, and he is extremely bad for avoiding questions during interviews instead of holding his hands up and admitting he doesn't know much about whatever is asked. He just goes back to whatever he was discussing prior. A bit of an ego thing.

 

Alan Watt. May he rest in peace.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Thats why they are building 'prisons' with gay abandon to the tune of billions of pounds and the unjabbed have been lined up to be the scapegoats in this from the beginning ,healthy or not the vaxxed will blame us ,especially those who are deep down realising just what a colossal mistake they have made but are too full of false pride to admit they were oh so very very wrong

Can’t have a good pogrom without some purpose built prisons and a good slathering of hate for a certain group. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

German Chief Pathologist Sounds Alarm on Fatal Vaccine Injuries

The director of the Pathological Institute of the University of Heidelberg, Peter Schirmacher, has carried out over forty autopsies on people who had died within two weeks of their vaccination.

https://www.newswars.com/german-chief-pathologist-sounds-alarm-on-fatal-vaccine-injuries/

 

Even if it were 1 or 2 percent, that should be enough to halt the vaccination programme and recall the stuff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Covid vaccine mandates: can you be required in Australia to get the jab?

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/aug/09/covid-vaccine-mandates-can-you-be-required-in-australia-to-get-the-jab

 

NSW considers mandatory COVID-19 vaccination for all health workers after fatal Liverpool Hospital outbreak

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-10/nsw-considers-mandatory-covid19-vaccination-health-workers/100363250

 

Preparing the sheep for the slaughter.

 

Although, some hope emerges:

 

NSW Liberal MPs push back against Premier Gladys Berejiklian, seek ban on mandatory COVID-19 vaccinations

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-09/nsw-liberals-backlash-on-mandatory-vaccinations-in-nsw/100361354

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Years ago kids would join the scouts to learn to get some independence, to learn how to help their communities, and to learn skills that will be useful as an adult

That's why they infiltrated the scouts. The Boy Scouts of America is going bust because of a class action lawsuit filed by the victims of perverts masquerading as scout leaders.

 

https://attorneymotionnews.com/2021/08/06/law-review-boy-scouts-of-america-settles-suits-filed-by-sexual-abuse-victims/

Edited by Nemuri Kyoshiro
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

How many deaths is enough? The answer is as high is Bill Gates can count.

People are dropping like flies. But there is no turning back as far too much has been invested. Governments have grabbed the power and it will never be returned as all checks and balances have been pretty much eliminated.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

That's why they infiltrated the scouts. The Boy Scouts of America is going bust because of a class action lawsuit filed by the victims of perverts masquerading as scout leaders.

 

Out of reactions, but agreed. Don't get me wrong, there is always going to be some sickos regardless of infiltration, but I believe it's part of the attack on tradition and self-reliance too.

 

A lot of the leaders for cubs, beavers, scouts and brownies when I was growing up were women that were just your average motherly types that liked the social aspect of community driven activities, and they were often people that families knew in their local communites so they were easier to vet. Random creeps that look to prey on children are something to be concerned about though, I can't deny that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

People are dropping like flies. But there is no turning back as far too much has been invested. Governments have grabbed the power and it will never be returned as all checks and balances have been pretty much eliminated.

 

They say, "comply with our directives, and we will give you back some freedoms."

 

I say, "my freedoms were never yours to take in the first place, so you can't give me anything."

 

I don't understand why people can't understand this basic concept. The last time I checked, before Clown World was installed, 'Inalienable Rights' meant "not subject to being taken away".

Edited by DarianF
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Look who's back.. and on the CIA Network with his favourite CIA operative, Anderson Vanderbilt.. and he sure has an active imagination!

Smiling away when talking about cutting off social security to the unvaxd, and curing the flu and common cold!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/weird-bill-gates-smiles-suggesting-nonvaccinated-withheld-social-security-benefits/

 

@11:56 - curing the cold and flu

https://www.ukcolumn.org/ukcolumn-news/uk-column-news-6th-august-2021

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, northern star said:

This is very interesting and inspiring, how there will be a new alternative internet overcoming the Chinese controlled one coming in, developed by Tim Berners-Lee (who regrets what his invention, the internet, has become ie ruled by bad actors). How millions of people will leave the control system they are trying to bring in. Must watch!

 

 

and more positive thoughts from Max Igan

 

 

tbh I love the thought of this a great idea , but to be honest how are they going to achieve it? all the gateways the phones satellite's cables are owned by the tptb. they shut down you aint connecting. I honestly feel you would have more chance of communication with CB radio or Ham radio, but then they could use frequency blockers and stop that too. I honestly need to see proof of concept before I could believe this, though I do wish they could/ can it would be a fatal blow to the tptb kind regards

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

The vaccine was created with the aid of over 200 of the leading black magicians in the world and contains satanic matter, this is why the vaxxed become nasty people, their personality changes vey quickly after being vaxxed. Because there is other wordly e.t. control in their bodies now.

Their soul has been disconnected from their physical vehicle which will inevitably allow easier than usual access for dark entities to hitchhike and feed, off them and those around them.

 

separatedsoul.png.e14b2dc3e3b6f24677e8a205d20c57d0.png

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, TetraG said:

Sammy "Zammo" Maguire, from GrangeHill TV series fame. (<<sorry, bad link) 

 

 

Remember it  well. And the message, "Just say no" was the message in a tune devised for the show, as Zammo's issues with drugs in character play got aired. 

Little did I know then our own gov and royals were playing a huge part in importing the heroin to sell to the people! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Outsider said:

I have a vain hope that if unvaxed people continue to be healthy even with a new variant that the vaxed reflect and perhaps realise that the Vax has been detrimental to their immune system. Logic must be restored to their minds at some point surely?

The fear I do have is at that stage the unvaxed will be isolated from society so that the truth will be hidden from the vaxed population....unvaxed healthy people will not be good for the propaganda.

 

Hopefully.


The other side of the coin though, is that unvaxxed people will be dying of natural causes and be getting PCR tested same as before.

 

In other words they can continue to manipulate the figures to make it look like the unvaxxed are dying of the Virus.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...