Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 hours ago, RobinJ said:

I think when he did that show with Peters he was still in the thick of the court case and the outcome had not been decided. Peters jumped the gun and added the clickbait title to make it go viral I suspect. But really, are we surprised that he lost when the judiciary is owned and controlled by the corporate cult?

Dan Dicks from 'Press for Truth' looks into it in more detail. There are more court dates to come and a lot more documents in the pipeline;

https://www.bitchute.com/video/F6XvZCbok1SP/  

Fourteen Israelis have been diagnosed with COVID-19 despite having been inoculated with a third COVID-19 vaccine dose, according to Health Ministry data reported by Channel 12 news on Sunday.

According to the network, two of those infected after receiving the booster shot have been hospitalized.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/tv-14-israelis-who-got-3rd-shot-later-infected-with-covid-19/

Just gets more retarded by the day.🤭🧀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This is very interesting and inspiring, how there will be a new alternative internet overcoming the Chinese controlled one coming in, developed by Tim Berners-Lee (who regrets what his invention, the internet, has become ie ruled by bad actors). How millions of people will leave the control system they are trying to bring in. Must watch!

and more positive thoughts from Max Igan

Edited by northern star
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

It isn't but I just don't see it. How will they get their propaganda out?

At that stage propaganda wont matter so much, if say you manage to put people into instant poverty and starvation. Plus, they have TV and radio. Plenty of ability to put out whatever they want when no internet folks challenge the narrative.

16 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

How surprising, a "vaccine" that isn't actually a vaccine fails to work like an actual vaccine would.

No vaccines work, they are all poison and quack science which was discredited way back in the 1800's

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Somehow this doesn't surprise me. My limited experience with vaccinations as a child bears this out.

5 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Somehow this doesn't surprise me. My limited experience with vaccinations as a child bears this out.

Im not sure if they are still available on Archive.org but there were a LOT of doctors in the 1800's who said that vax was quack science, and, like everything else, has never been proven. Rather like a lot of other things taught as 'fact' it was called vaccine 'theory', Like the 'theory' of relativity etc. I read at least 10 pamphlets from that time debunking vax as any kind of therapy.

My neighbours son who is disabled and vulnerable got given the vax a couple months back. A few nurses from the nearby medical centre came down to jab. This poor lad already has a disability from which he regularly suffers from seizures. 

Normally his seizures lasted 2 mins at most, since he’s had the vax they last around 90 mins. Pure pain and torture for the family. Seen this with my own eyes fucking shit. 

• Sad 5

Just now, MKZI said:

My neighbours son who is disabled and vulnerable got given the vax a couple months back. A few nurses from the nearby medical centre came down to jab. This poor lad already has a disability from which he regularly suffers from seizures. 

Normally his seizures lasted 2 mins at most, since he’s had the vax they last around 90 mins. Pure pain and torture for the family. Seen this with my own eyes fucking shit. 

One of the worst, most evil and/or most despicable things about the vaxx is how they are giving it to the disabled and the vulnerable who have conditions that are highly likely to react badly (even lethally) to the poison. I include myself in that category...the BMA leaflet to practioners even says the vaxx should be avoided by certain people..and yet they don't give a fuck...they still keep trying to foist it on them.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, MKZI said:

Yes, Im pretty sure that the wiping out of any human with a disability will be part of the whole plan. How sad for them. Did the parents take a jab too?

7 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

One of the worst, most evil and/or most despicable things about the vaxx is how they are giving it to the disabled and the vulnerable who have conditions that are highly likely to react badly (even lethally) to the poison. I include myself in that category...the BMA leaflet to practioners even says the vaxx should be avoided by certain people..and yet they don't give a fuck...they still keep trying to foist it on them.

Yes, its a full on assault to get rid of people starting with the most vulnerable, we have seen that many times already, the elderly being the first example. Now it will be children too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I have heard rumours that certain non-licensed jabbers are willing, in return for a bung, to use saline and bin the vaccine. You get the papers, the vaccine lot number, but none of the nasties. But it's just a rumour.

I'm going to throw a spanner in the works here and say that something like this could backfire if the situation develops in such a way that you need to show that you have NOT had the vaccine.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Ergo Storm said:

I'm going to throw a spanner in the works here and say that something like this could backfire if the situation develops in such a way that you need to show that you have NOT had the vaccine.

The question is, have the placed some kind of marker in the vaccines where they can scan you to tell if you've had the real one or not? I'm pretty sure if they want to, they could tell. Some kind of nano tech shit in the real jabs they could detect.

1 hour ago, Anders said:

How crass !

If you read the documents and warnings, many effects can show up days or weeks following the jab. So these drive through morons may be in for some nasty surprises.

5 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I have heard rumours that certain non-licensed jabbers are willing, in return for a bung, to use saline and bin the vaccine. You get the papers, the vaccine lot number, but none of the nasties. But it's just a rumour.

heard this too

but whats worse the Jab or the Papers

( cyber ID)  pluss you need to keep on doing it after every jab every year otherwise your ID gets blocked!

4 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

heard this too

but whats worse the Jab or the Papers

( cyber ID)  pluss you need to keep on doing it after every jab every year otherwise your ID gets blocked!

I'd suggest giving any real jab (or faked) a wide berth. Keep it simple. "Refusenik". Nuff said, IMO

Edited by Anders
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, DarianF said:

David Icke / Alex Jones - full interview (commercial free):

Aug 7, 2021 | Full video: https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=610f16c2f5dfa435da624ad4

Another great interview with David. Already almost 700,000 views. David starts at time code 8:37.

Icke has went from reptilians, to archons, and now always goes on about Wetiko.

He clearly has changed his mind on reptilians. The problem with Icke, is his ego is too big that he never admits he was wrong on something, or that he has changed his mind on previous research.

2 minutes ago, sambaking7 said:

He clearly has changed his mind on reptilians. The problem with Icke, is his ego is too big that he never admits he was wrong on something, or that he has changed his mind on previous research.

I enjoyed the interview.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sambaking7 said:

The thing with Alex Jones is that he says covid is 100% real, lab made, but also says it’s not as bad as cnn makes out. Then when DI is on his show, he says the whole things a hoax and the virus isn’t real. I like Alex Jones for the memes and rants, but it’s strange how he can’t stay consistent on this topic of a virus, and don’t even get us started on how he covers for Israel. I do wonder if he’s blackmailed or controlled these days.