Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started a new job not so long ago and quit after three weeks, I refused to wear a stupid mask all day at all, laughed at the managers and their covid terror.. I could see it wasn't going to end well

I've already posted about this in the 'Come Together by Region?' thread in the Solutions forum.   But now here is the advert for the big event on the 29th August. It would be great if as ma

Summary meeting with MP.   Big sign on door saying have to wear a mask. Reptilian brain nearly kicked in and panicked - temptation to go to the store and buy one. Managed to keep it together

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

This pictorial representation of the UK Covid statistics helps put things into perspective.

image.jpeg.f63349c24e861654ebcdcffdb5f5af25.jpeg

I love these visual examples - great for the masses. 
Although ‘confirmed cases’ should of course read ‘ dubious positive PCR tests’ instead . 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

No one finds it a bit suspicious that the billionaire heavily invested in vaccines is the guy everyone is listening to about how to react to a virus?

I think everyone here thinks exactly that, but yes it's worrying how little people think about things.

Like maybe reading the packaging round the mask they're happy to wear that (I guarantee you) tells them it doesn't stop viruses. I kid you not I have had three or four conversations where the slave-mask wearer has just said 'yeah but, I do it for me'.   THEY DON'T WANT TO THINK and prefer someone else to do it for them. We're doomed doomed I tell you.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Answering his own question "Banks and their small number of private owners"

this reinforces my belief the protests mean shit at trafalgar sq and they are controlled opposition events pretending to be opposition.

march in the state inside a state, city of london, head w(b)anker territory.

until that happens we are all being scammed.

controlled opposition is being mentioned a lot on here lately. question everything.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Jack said:

Anna was touched by some donations she recieved, which made her cry- so she'd thought she'd make a video of it. begging for more

I watched the clip , I'm gonna send her a plastic Oscar for her acting , probably put a onion near her eyes before filming.

11 hours ago, AndyJ said:

I find it funny that Bill Gates still thinks people won't notice his needle fetishizing lunacy if he wears inoffensive 

My Gran used to buy a magazine called the My Weekly it was aimed at the elderly, in the magazine there was adverts for clothing , when ever I see Bill Gates wearing those jumpers I think of those adverts, the man is a wolf in sheeps clothing waving his arms around saying VACCINE in his fucking winey voice .

• Like 2
12 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

Can you all stop talking about anna brees, get over it she IS a shill. Just accept it. Move on. Thanks.

The minute ppl start to do things for their own self gain is the clue.

Please now fellow free thinkers stop talking about her and talk about what the issue is here...

Instead of tickle tackle. What we should be aiming for is some sort of PGP (encrypted) chat where we,,,,  us,,  the like minded human kind can get together to seize back control. Is no-one able to do that , can no one set such a thing going?   Encrypted chat where only we know whats going on, but tptb can't intercept.

That is the ONLY way forward. Someone please set the ball rolling.  I unfortunately don't know enough about encryption.

An encrypted secret group, that is ever expanding with like minded individuals, is the only way of defeat.

I don't understand why you think encryption will help?

encryption won't prevent an enemy infiltrating the group, using psychology to gain trust of members within the encrypted group

security through obscurity (secrecy is the weakest layer and shouldn't be relied on)

Edited by oneantisworthtenofyou
12 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

This is a good interview to share, especially form 7 minutes when Dr John Lee, a former NHS consultant pathologist,

says the Government through the media is using psychological operations on the public.

They look like a bad Kraftwerk tribute band .

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

How are those two still in the picture when they have been exposed as a conflict of interest? There is far too much of this corporate power creeping in to government these days.

And when corporations get into bed with governments it becomes....... Fascism. 

Elected officials shouldn't be allowed to have private investments in companies full stop. Lobbying should also be banned. These people are influencing policy and that is a threat to the people. The government works for us, not the other way round. The sooner people realise this the better. 

I agree with Bamboo, sod the protests, everyone should be writing to their local MPs and flooding Whitehall with communications. Then they'll feel the full extent of people's discontent. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

this reinforces my belief the protests mean shit at trafalgar sq and they are controlled opposition events pretending to be opposition.

march in the state inside a state, city of london, head w(b)anker territory.

until that happens we are all being scammed.

controlled opposition is being mentioned a lot on here lately. question everything.

The organisers should plan the next rally outside the Bank of England.

If Extinction Rebellion can protest outside that building,(which they have done), then so can anti Covid protesters

"Extinction Rebellion blocks roads in London’s finance district"

1200x-1.jpg

23 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

, everyone should be writing to their local MPs and flooding Whitehall with communications. Then they'll feel the full extent of people's discontent. 

Make em very uncomfortable

Write to rebel mps with encouragement

• Like 1
1 hour ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

I don't understand why you think encryption will help?

encryption won't prevent an enemy infiltrating the group, using psychology to gain trust of members within the encrypted group

security through obscurity (secrecy is the weakest layer and shouldn't be relied on)

Word of mouth or GOOD encrypted email is the ONLY way to communicate.

That's why groups should be SMALL. Leader + 6. The 6 only know the leader of the 6 and the other five. 

Each of the 6 are in turn leaders of 6 more.

One enemy can only expose his group.  leader (then you made a bad choice), he can only expose one level up, so a maximum of 14 people.

The Jews have been using this system for centuries.

Protonmail has a good reputation. You can get a free account. 

the new PGP is NOT secure. Somewhere I have an older version. I'll try to find it. Not sure how to make it available.

Anonymousspeech  is located outside of the USA an EU, but you have to pay for it. A PLUS for anonymousspeech is that you can create as many pseudonyms as you like.

If you use PAID Protonmail, you can also for a little bit extra, you can also get a Protonmail VPN. It is VERY good and very fast.

You can feel free to ask me about any aspect of security, but some things can only be done using encrypted email. Not on an open forum. Advertising what you are doing  = Failure before you even start.

The most important thing of all is DO NOT USE SOCIAL MEDIA other than to spread DIS information.

27 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I agree with Bamboo, sod the protests, everyone should be writing to their local MPs and flooding Whitehall with communications. Then they'll feel the full extent of people's discontent. 

The council's environmental cleansing officer is going be working hard down at 10 Downing Street and Whitehall with all those binned complaint letters.

000e2a39-642.jpg

4 minutes ago, Someone2630 said:

Word of mouth or GOOD encrypted email is the ONLY way to communicate.

That's why groups should be SMALL. Leader + 6. The 6 only know the leader of the 6 and the other five. 

Each of the 6 are in turn leaders of 6 more.

One enemy can only expose his group.  leader (then you made a bad choice), he can only expose one level up, so a maximum of 14 people.

The Jews have been using this system for centuries.

Protonmail has a good reputation. You can get a free account. 

the new PGP is NOT secure. Somewhere I have an older version. I'll try to find it. Not sure how to make it available.

Anonymousspeech  is located outside of the USA an EU, but you have to pay for it. A PLUS for anonymousspeech is that you can create as many pseudonyms as you like.

If you use PAID Protonmail, you can also for a little bit extra, you can also get a Protonmail VPN. It is VERY good and very fast.

You can feel free to ask me about any aspect of security, but some things can only be done using encrypted email. Not on an open forum. Advertising what you are doing  = Failure before you even start.

The most important thing of all is DO NOT USE SOCIAL MEDIA other than to spread DIS information.

Can we keep this post on topic?  You want to talk about your BS go to another thread. 

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

Why were the riot police deployed when there was no riot?

They only call for riot-cops back-up when regular police are under attack, but it was police who assaulted the demonstrators, excercising their right to free assembly.

Edited by Velma