Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Covidiot said:

Hope they pull through ok Fluke. Must be horrible.

 

My brother who I love dearly took the jab after I implored him to do research and pointed him to yellow card data etc. I hope to god he will be ok long term but I can't hate him and will be there no matter what.

Cheers mate. Not trying to fear monger I prepared myself mentally it doesn't surprise me but at the same time reality hits and it's a bit surreal. 

 

Could be all very rare still and I'm sure your brother will be okay. And I don't know enough but I don't like what I'm reading either. Darian has put together some great stuff with the vaccine fact sheets I've read through lots of them. 

 

I just find it very coincidental that 3 family members I know have gone down in health a great deal. 

 

Let's just hope everyone we know that has fallen prey gets out okay. But be prepared. 

 

Going to hit the hay. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

Not sure if there was no real point to it as the amount of laws that came along with the war on terror now allows them to have access to everything and anything they deem fit, can put any individual on any type of list they want, put you infront of secret courts, hold you for long periods with no charge. Covid will go the same way with rafts of changes to the way you live, vax passports, digital social credit scores, more than likely forced isolation, removing children from anyone they seem against their way of running things. It will likely fizzle out but the changes will be long lasting I think.

Yes, good points. 

 

At the time, some people were saying there would be a world war, nuclear attacks, groups of Muslim militia on the streets of Europe etc but none of those doomsday type situations came to pass (unless you were a citizen of Iraq or Afghanistan).

 

Agree there will be a number of long-lasting changes. Just unsure of whether a doomsday type situation will happen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Cheers mate. Not trying to fear monger I prepared myself mentally it doesn't surprise me but at the same time reality hits and it's a bit surreal. 

 

Could be all very rare still and I'm sure your brother will be okay. And I don't know enough but I don't like what I'm reading either. Darian has put together some great stuff with the vaccine fact sheets I've read through lots of them. 

 

I just find it very coincidental that 3 family members I know have gone down in health a great deal. 

 

Let's just hope everyone we know that has fallen prey gets out okay. But be prepared. 

 

Going to hit the hay. 

 

 

I'm holding out a smidge of hope that the worst predictions on here will NOT come to pass. Hopefully our vaxxed loved ones will be ok. If not well it will be revenge then... eventually.

 

Have a good sleep and cheers for engaging tonight. I feel better for having this convo.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Ed8 said:

Yes, good points. 

 

At the time, some people were saying there would be a world war, nuclear attacks, groups of Muslim militia on the streets of Europe etc but none of those doomsday type situations came to pass (unless you were a citizen of Iraq or Afghanistan).

 

Agree there will be a number of long-lasting changes. Just unsure of whether a doomsday type situation will happen.

The fear mungering is just to push the changes they want to implement (possibly change some leaders who don't follow there wishes aswell). I don't see a doomsday scenario yet on this, just changes in how we obey. More people will probably be dependent on big pharma, a small percentage of casualties as a result of vax,but more likely teeing up for something else to come down the road. Has anyone herd of if it makes people sterile yet?

Edited by Looney tune
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I gave a lift to  friends who  were attending to some event today and were super anxious about the covid pass thing.

they had actually both had been injected twice but were like totally rubbish with tech thing and didn't have a clue how to download. (I could of  help them however I felt I was doing enough by giving them a lift there and back.)

 

when I collected them later in the evening I asked them about their experience; no one at the event gave a shit, challenged them or asked to see it.

an event of 3000 people which said on the flyer you need to have the proof of vax, so imagine checking 50k at the football.😀

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Looney tune said:

The fear mungering is just to push the changes they want to implement (possibly change some leaders who don't follow there wishes aswell). I don't see a doomsday scenario yet on this, just changes in how we obey. More people will probably be dependent on big pharma, a small percentage of casualties as a result of vax,but more likely teeing up for something else to come down the road. Has anyone herd of if it makes people sterile yet?

I'm hoping that the covid saga is aimed at getting rid of foreign travel and not much else. TBH I can live without jetting all over the world it never realy appealed to me anyway. Hell I could even be down with sterilisation of a significant proportion of the sheep. So long as genocide is off the cards and freedom can be maintained in the uk.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Covidiot said:

Hell I could even be down with sterilisation of a significant proportion of the sheep

 

A population needs a birth rate of at least 2.1 to sustain itself otherwise it dies out. Sterilising a significant proportion of the sheep will hasten extinction of the human race.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Covidiot said:

I'm hoping that the covid saga is aimed at getting rid of foreign travel and not much else. TBH I can live without jetting all over the world it never realy appealed to me anyway. Hell I could even be down with sterilisation of a significant proportion of the sheep. So long as genocide is off the cards and freedom can be maintained in the uk.

 

 

https://id2020.org/

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, skitzorat said:

No food for Aussies coming...

 

May be an image of text that says "High risk businesses in COVID-19 hotspots to get mandatory vax backing Prime Minister Scott Morrison listed retail stores and supermarkets as among the businesses most likely to be allowed to require vaccination."

He was talking about the employees of such businesses and saying it was up to the companies themselves if they wanted to make it a requirement. SPC ( fruit processing and canning company) already came out and said they want their workers vaxxed, and there was instant pushback saying they’ll quit. Personally I would like to see Coles and Woolworths go bankrupt, they’re the two main supermarket chains here and Wesfarmers (who owns Woolworths, Bunnings, Kmart) is owned mostly by Vanguard. They have a lot of employees who should stand their ground and refuse to be vaxxed. Consumers need to talk with their wallet and buy from businesses who won’t go along with this authoritarian policy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

A population needs a birth rate of at least 2.1 to sustain itself otherwise it dies out. Sterilising a significant proportion of the sheep will hasten extinction of the human race.

Sometimes when i see the blind compliance of the sheeple I think it's what we as a race deserve. Not think humanity is on a terminal downhill trajectory? Wokeness and trash TV and the dumbing down of civilizations is becoming more apparent by the day. Sometime I think we as a race have lost our way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

 

My old man actually boasts about all the jabs he's totting up over the last 1-2 years. Flu jabs, shingles jabs, both vaxx jabs....plus injections for anything else he can think of. It's insane. His health and demeanour have gone down the shitter in that time, yet he thinks the whole thing is fantastic and owes his life to it all.

 

Gone.

They were really pushing the shingles jab for a while. They ran adverts telling people if they've had chickenpox, they've got shingles. Haven't seen one in a while though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SimonTV said:

We shouldn't shire away from using the powerful terms that our enemy likes to use against us. 

 

Please ..........If you carry on like this your going to get this thread locked down again and none of us want this 🙂 If you think this of someone why not just put them on ignore.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Home flu testing kits could be launched this winter to combat a feared surge in cases.

Ministers are worried because symptoms are similar to coronavirus – and a flu victim who thought he or she had Covid but tested negative would not bother to seek treatment. 

 

Some would then become so seriously ill they would need hospitalising, putting more pressure on an already ­overstretched NHS.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/home-flu-test-kits-could-24712081

 

lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's a class division now 😅

 

Revealed: Poorest Britons are almost three times more likely not to have had their Covid jab than the richest

46418609-0-image-m-72_1628384380050.jpg

Data compiled by Oxford University, based on tens of millions of GP records, shows 11.5 per cent of adults in the wealthiest fifth of society have not been vaccinated.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9873087/Poorest-Britons-three-times-likely-not-Covid-jab-richest.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Brian may from the band Queen is promoting his latest crap, his album Back to the light, please do not buy or download. Here is brian may's statement:

If Johnson had shut down the borders a year earlier and introducded mandated vaccinations we wouldn’t be in the situation we were. And the fact that he’s willing to trade lives for economic gain, I find horrific... completely unacceptable.

 

May compared it to Winston Churchill going out in his garden and seeing the planes overhead and the bodies and going ‘the bombs are dropping! The bombs are dropping! Should we hide? No, actually let’s think of the economic consequences of hiding... Last month thousands of doctors condemned Johnson’s decision to go ahead with Freedom Day it is “unethical” and “dangerous”.

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

re: jab reactions

 

its very difficult to finger point the jab for deaths because the majority of deaths pre=jab were caused by toxicities (medicines, life long build up, deficiencies, air/water pollution) so how would we know the difference post jab?

 

just another poison that destroys the body

 

the medical industry will identify what it wants to be jab side effects i.e rare blood clots but everything else is taken by

ischaemic heart diseases (IHD) ,  cerebrovascular disease , dementia and Alzheimer, pneumonia and flu, lower respiratory disease, maligant neoplasm of trachea, bronchus and lungs

 

good luck differentiating between them and jab caused death

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Brian may from the band Queen is promoting his latest crap, his album Back to the light, please do not buy or download. Here is brian may's statement:

If Johnson had shut down the borders a year earlier and introducded mandated vaccinations we wouldn’t be in the situation we were. And the fact that he’s willing to trade lives for economic gain, I find horrific... completely unacceptable.

May compared it to Winston Churchill going out in his garden and seeing the planes overhead and the bodies and going ‘the bombs are dropping! The bombs are dropping! Should we hide? No, actually let’s think of the economic consequences of hiding... Last month thousands of doctors condemned Johnson’s decision to go ahead with Freedom Day it is “unethical” and “dangerous”.

 

Not something I would have paid for anyway. I would rather buy old folk music than poison from subversive mainstream artists. I am not surprised though. The war is forever being used as a weapon against us.

 

4 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

"Only the dead have seen the end of war", well not our dead. Our dead do not rest easy in slumber, they do not rest at all.
 
Their lives are used as tools by our enemies, their honor is questioned by fools.
 
Our dead have not seen the end of war at all.

 

They're just going to keep pushing more under 40s to the right if they keep using the war against us. I sympathize with the elderly though, they have endured this programming from the TV goblin far longer than us younger folks.

 

The nihilistic, these once Emperors, handed an Empire, living in grandiose decadence. Made of this Empire, ruins.

 

Yet, they look at those who would attempt to create anew, what they once enjoyed, as if we are the ones who would be the Empire destructors.

 

We live in ruin, and would rebuild, they live in ruin and would be content to warm themselves by the fire that engulfs the city.

 

I would love to free them from their programming and this post truth society, but I'm not sure if it's possible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, zArk said:

re: jab reactions

 

its very difficult to finger point the jab for deaths because the majority of deaths pre=jab were caused by toxicities (medicines, life long build up, deficiencies, air/water pollution) so how would we know the difference post jab?

 

just another poison that destroys the body

 

the medical industry will identify what it wants to be jab side effects i.e rare blood clots but everything else is taken by

ischaemic heart diseases (IHD) ,  cerebrovascular disease , dementia and Alzheimer, pneumonia and flu, lower respiratory disease, maligant neoplasm of trachea, bronchus and lungs

 

good luck differentiating between them and jab caused death

Very true.

They've just spent last last god knows how long putting as many deaths down to covid as possible, surely they are going to do the same thing with the jabs but the other way round?  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Vitamin D3, Vitamin C, and Zinc in large doses. Plenty of fluids and rest. That's what I did and it lasted about 3 days.

Totally agree. I would consider my mind clean and healthy. Body not. Because of respiratory problems I have put on slot of weight. And become very unfit. Started taking more vitamins and massively increasing my fruit veg diet whilst decreasing dairy and fatty foods. But I still do eat them.
has helped enormously IMO. 
my difficulty is getting out and about. Know I love it and enjoy greatly. Focusing now on conditioning myself to get out regardless and get past this block.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My supervisor at work is having his second jab this month. 

Early 30s, active footballer.

 

Who knows, I may just fall into a promotion.....

 

Nothing I could of said would of made him not get it, the media and societies influence over his brain is too strong, I did try and tell him it was all bollocks.....

 

Plus he wants to go on holiday.....lol.....

Edited by CosmoGenesis
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Covidiot said:

Thanks for the reply.

 

This is exactly what i have been starting to feel. It's crazy i was so convinced of the grand plot but like you say sometimes it feels like it is amounting to nothing. The doomsday predictions don't come. I suppose winter will be the big test. Maybe we give TPTB too much credit or not enough maybe this will  be a slower process than we thought. Two steps forward one step back type of deal.

I understand your hesitation, especially as there is so much conflicting info out there. BUT NEVER, NEVER UNDERESTIMATE TPTB’s ABILITY, WILLINGNESS AND DESIRE TO CONTROL YOU/US. Regardless of how you feel current events are playing out. There are literally thousands of examples of governments manipulating their peoples and experimenting on them. Whether by drugs or by social/psychological manipulation. Keep this in mind when questioning because YOU KNOW they will use you as they see fit. 
in the Bosch series there is a great quote that used in a world context sums up our leaders. “You killed him for a fucking skateboard”. Our leaders would kill us for a skateboard if it suited their plans.

Dont give up hope. Use your critical thinking 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...