Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

57 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

Exactly !

maybe the Preppers where right in some aspects 

Please share such info on  the Surviving the NWO thread , makes it easier to find such info

thanks

Thank you for the invitation.   I will be over to your new thread, there is much to share and consider on the subject. Our time is limited to get out of Dodge.

Just now, zarkov said:

Think your right.

& we can adapt if thats the direction they wish to pursue.

Like in Northern Ireland.

At the start of the troubles in 1969 the IRA had a few dozen members and a small handful of arms. Ten years later the had become arguably the most succesfull guerilla army of that era with around 10k members millions of supporters and enough determination and firepower to keep 10's of thousands of British army troops being needed to to try and keep them in check.

Not saying that's the way to go, but the (so called authorities) could do well to remember that if they lose the support of the General population their days are numbered, and current police tacticts seem to be pushing people in that direction.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Imagine being as naive as Simon and J.

About 90% if people are, or just clueless as they only watch MSM. This is why I’m pessimistic 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Seeker said:

About 90% if people are, or just clueless as they only watch MSM. This is why I’m pessimistic 

Yep, or just stubborn and in denial, or shills with some kind of dog in the fight. It's hard to tell these days, especially when reading text on the internet when you can't read their body language.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

6 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

At the start of the troubles in 1969 the IRA had a few dozen members and a small handful of arms. Ten years later the had become arguably the most succesfull guerilla army of that era with around 10k members millions of supporters and enough determination and firepower to keep 10's of thousands of British army troops being needed to to try and keep them in check.

Not saying that's the way to go, but the (so called authorities) could do well to remember that if they lose the support of the General population their days are numbered, and current police tacticts seem to be pushing people in that direction.

Never forget the UK government can only ever call on 450,000 armed forces ,police and other assorted traitors to protect them,and they can never muster that number in one place at one time (there is the thorny question of UN 'peacekeepers' but thats another debate)

4 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Never forget the UK government can only ever call on 450,000 armed forces ,police and other assorted traitors to protect them,and they can never muster that number in one place at one time (there is the thorny question of UN 'peacekeepers' but thats another debate)

Here in Ireland we have an army of only 10k personel and 17k guards (Police) with a population of well over 5 million.

3 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Outrageous!

Glad this video uploader's got the fact right.

There is no law to say people with mental health issues can't be a parent exception of conditions like a schizophrenia when a person is sectioned.

I hope the father is getting a help from a solicitor to get his daughter back ASAP.

On 7/30/2021 at 1:09 AM, Orange Alert said:

In the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham there are banners up on lamposts stating Keep a car length away to keep Coronavirus at bay.  Below is one such message attached to some railings.

covid-19-banner-on-fence.jpg?itok=dNsT-p

Is that a Ka, a Mini, a family hatchback or a pickup?

5 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Outrageous!

Glad this video uploader's got the fact right.

There is no law to say people with mental health issues can't be a parent exception of conditions like a schizophrenia when a person is sectioned.

I hope the father is getting a help from a solicitor to get his daughter back ASAP.

Not so sure the traditional legal route would be viable, as the entire legal system seems to be compromised in favour of the Globalst elites.

Thousands of people protesting outside the relevent offices on a daily basis, may well be a more fruitful course of action IMO.

Similar happened to a guy in Ireland not long ago, havent heard the outcome of that come to think of it...Garda raided his home in the middle of the night & kidnapped his children, after he protested a church being raided & shut down.

Couldnt believe what I was seeing with that case either.

But this was inevitable & I feel sorry for parents in the next few months when they start to put the pressure on.

19 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

Not so sure the traditional legal route would be viable, as the entire legal system seems to be compromised in favour of the Globalst elites.

That's the thing and what's worse, I think they might have to go through that closed court and decided in secret.

19 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

Thousands of people protesting outside the relevent offices on a daily basis, may well be a more fruitful course of action IMO.

I was thinking about the efficacy of protesting outside the court.

Whether you have 10 people or 1000s protesting, theoretically the judge has to decide based on the merit of the evidence provided or lack of it. A group of people outside is not going to be included in the merit.

Edited by DaleP

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

True, but the point is they are ARMED forces. I doubt whether even millions of garden rakes and home-made catapults would have much of an effect against them.

IMHO, the only chance we revolting peasants have is to somehow TURN the police and military against the elites.

Edited by webtrekker

5 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

True, but the point is they are ARMED forces. I doubt whether even millions of garden rakes and home-made catapults would have much of an effect against them.

IMHO, the only chance we revolting peasants have is to somehow TURN the police and military against the elites.

If it did turn into a civil war type scenario, it's safe to say that a large percentage of the military and police would defect and side with the resistance, as this has been the case in almost every civil war there has been around the World.

It's crazy that British armed forces have to swear allegience to the Queen and not to defend the people/country.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roscommon said:

(Timecoded) - BBC Panorama, South Armagh - "Bandit Country" (1976).

4 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Imagine being as naive as Simon and J.

We live in a 'fake democracy' for starters. What 'J' doesn't realise is that the public are gradually being 'socially engineered' to accept or 'support' the idea of a social credit system, to a point when they will be 'begging for it' as some kind of solution, when otherwise there would be massive outrage against such an idea.

But of course, "zzz, thats just a conspiracy theory, aren't vaccine passports a great idea?"

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

Yes. 

The most dreary uninspiring song I have ever heard.. 

Are there any other nations whose national anthems dont mention the nation or its people? Just one unelected person?

Blake's Jerusalem would be far better.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Martin1234 said:

Pretty sure this isn't correct, is a man made substance.

you may or may not be right but am no chemist but I have found loads reputing this and obviously the usual's saying you cant.

https://www.nutritruth.org/single-post/home-recipe-for-hydroxychloroquine-hcq

https://ourgreaterdestiny.org/2020/08/home-recipe-for-hydroxychloroquine-hcq/

this was a quick search with duck duck saying its true.

next time I am on nexus I will ask there if its true or not loads of lab people on there.

i found it on bitchute and added it will check into this a little deeper kind regards

• Like 1