Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

52 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

This is why some of your friends and family believe in the virus.

It's a STATE OF FEAR, worldwide working together with dodgy scientists and totally corrupt

media and Governments. This is the New World Order.

https://www.lauradodsworth.com/a-state-of-fear

A-State-of-Fear-Laura-Dodsworth-678x509.

Have you read Laura's book, GR? I'm partway through it and she seems to have a good grasp of things so far.

CDC outlines Covid-camps

Interim Operational Considerations for Implementing the Shielding Approach to Prevent COVID-19 Infections in Humanitarian Settings

Updated July 26, 2020

This document presents considerations from the perspective of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) for implementing the shielding approach in humanitarian settings as outlined in guidance documents focused on camps, displaced populations and low-resource settings

The shielding approach aims to reduce the number of severe COVID-19 cases by limiting contact between individuals at higher risk of developing severe disease (“high-risk”) and the general population (“low-risk”). High-risk individuals would be temporarily relocated to safe or “green zones” established at the household, neighborhood, camp/sector or community level depending on the context and setting.1,2 They would have minimal contact with family members and other low-risk residents.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/global-covid-19/shielding-approach-humanitarian.html

Edited by skitzorat

23 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Have you read Laura's book, GR? I'm partway through it and she seems to have a good grasp of things so far.

I'm partway through too. She believes there is a virus sadly, but she's exposing the fear agenda,

where especially the elderly are frightened out of their minds.

https://www.lauradodsworth.com/a-state-of-fear

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

Anything is possible to cut the unvaxxed off. There is nothing that can be ruled out with these bar stewards.  IMO, as you do your grocery online, maybe consider, if possible, even if it is only a small percentage of your overall shopping spend, is to buy from and support a local, independent retailer, ideally one that does not entertain the CV-19 BS and pay with good old readies. 🙂

However it must be noted the times we live in, the economic disruptions, food chain disruptions, even those having a fully stamped up Freedom passport does not guarantee there will be food on the supermarket shelves to buy.

Also IMO, build up a reserve stock of food, if possible. No panic, just cold logic and preperation.

Exactly !

maybe the Preppers where right in some aspects 

Please share such info on  the Surviving the NWO thread , makes it easier to find such info

thanks

06/08/21
Better digital living with blockchain-backed verifiable credentials
https://thepaypers.com/expert-opinion/better-digital-living-with-blockchain-backed-verifiable-credentials--1250869

'The development of digital verifiable credentials and identification has gathered pace during the pandemic. The NHS can now provide you with a digital verifiable credential to prove your vaccination status, securely stored in the NHS app and easily accessible, generating a QR code to prove to airlines and employers that you are fit to fly or work. But this is just the first step in the development of an enabling technology that can bring benefits to many areas of modern life.

Soon, proving your identification, address or qualifications will also be as easy as showing your phone. Further applications are numerous, with ‘Know-your-client’ protocols in financial services and the exchanging of legal documents when buying a property as just two examples.  Before too long, digital credentials could replace the need to present birth certificates, higher education certificates, utility bills, proof of age, proof of ownership, even passports. The need to keep, protect and produce paper-based credentials could be a thing of the past, just as your need for a cheque book has been eradicated.'

'Currently, the front-runner for a global standard is the W3C Verifiable Credentials Standard which is already being adopted by some early movers in the space, including Verafide, our very own digital verifiable credentials platform, and standardisation within the regulatory framework is edging closer.'

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

06/08/21
https://thepaypers.com/expert-opinion/better-digital-living-with-blockchain-backed-verifiable-credentials--1250869

'The development of digital verifiable credentials and identification has gathered pace during the pandemic. The NHS can now provide you with a digital verifiable credential to prove your vaccination status, securely stored in the NHS app and easily accessible, generating a QR code to prove to airlines and employers that you are fit to fly or work. But this is just the first step in the development of an enabling technology that can bring benefits to many areas of modern life.

Soon, proving your identification, address or qualifications will also be as easy as showing your phone. Further applications are numerous, with ‘Know-your-client’ protocols in financial services and the exchanging of legal documents when buying a property as just two examples.  Before too long, digital credentials could replace the need to present birth certificates, higher education certificates, utility bills, proof of age, proof of ownership, even passports. The need to keep, protect and produce paper-based credentials could be a thing of the past, just as your need for a cheque book has been eradicated.'

'Currently, the front-runner for a global standard is the W3C Verifiable Credentials Standard which is already being adopted by some early movers in the space, including Verafide, our very own digital verifiable credentials platform, and standardisation within the regulatory framework is edging closer.'

Nvidia iirc creating the next gen blockchain specific tech to embed everywhere. no links im afraid

59 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

A far better book in my opinion is Scared to death by Christopher Booker,admittedly from 2009 but he didn't have to go along with a government mandate to publicise it

Every interview i have seen with LT left me with  the feeling that she's a smug ahole documenting things in far less detail that this thread has done except she profits from it

(no i haven't read her book and nor will i )

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Scared-Death-Global-Warming-Costing/dp/0826476201

Orthodox Christian leader likens Sydney's Covid lockdown to 'mass slavery' and claims vaccines are futile in sermon:

http: //www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9832835/South-west-Sydney-Orthodox-Christian-leader-slam-vaccines-Covid-lockdowns-service-Video.html

'This is an absolute mass slavery at the core of it.' 

'I believe, even though I am not in the medical field and I am not an expert, that stress is the number one killer of the immune system'

What a refreshing change to clergy in this country.

But it isn't really surprising since the raison d'etre of the C of E has always been subservience and conformity to authority.

The RC hierarchy are no better - maybe even worse - like they are grateful that the British parliament has finally accepted them, and longer hangs them or shuts them in dungeons, as it did in earlier centuries.

12 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

06/08/21

Before too long, digital credentials could replace the need to present birth certificates, higher education certificates, utility bills, proof of age, proof of ownership, even passports.

the money system used to be loans from rich families or breadline earning from rich families resulting in the debtors prison and a iron clad ceiling to earning potentials and lifestyle

then a change in monetary policy allowed people to create their own money based upon their ability to earn into the future.  This futures system created money out of thin air however the people were their own creditor and they were their own debtor.

now, the rich people want a return to  the old ways of debtors prison and fixed lifestyle and earnings however this will be through 'life pathways' utilising tech such as 'digital credentials' .

the debtors prisons will be virtual and ones life path to be dictated

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

The protestors in Paris have a very stirring guillotine drum roll going, unlike the tub thumping at the UK protests.

I get knocked down but i get up again,cant think of any french songs that are quite so sing alongy although Plastic Bertrand might have had a case until you translate the words into english

18 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Nvidia iirc creating the next gen blockchain specific tech to embed everywhere. no links im afraid

Just read that Nvidia and AMD are both working on blockchain tech. The articles aren't very specific about what for, but you're right to be concerned as I have read about Nvidia involvement in a lot of ID and biometric projects.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, zarkov said:

NSW POLICE VS SOUTH WEST MAN

How to negotiate with oppression ;)

This is whats going to happen eventually, the people are going to start fighting back.

Though the Police might have the upper hand with training and weapons, they could never ever hope to beat the public on numbers.

1 hour ago, Roscommon said:

This is whats going to happen eventually, the people are going to start fighting back.

Though the Police might have the upper hand with training and weapons, they could never ever hope to beat the public on numbers.

Think your right.

& we can adapt if thats the direction they wish to pursue.