Former head of GlaxoSmithKlein Research

Major shareholder in GSK

27172668-8217447-image-a-2_1586866385936

Chris Whitty- Chief Medical Officer

Awarded $40 million by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation

Board member of Gates funded CEPI Vaccine Coalition

33381190-8751349-image-a-65_160054739093

COVID-ADVISERS-IMAGE.jpg

Flashback: GlaxoSmithKline paid U.S. doctors to prescribe potentially dangerous medicines to adults and children:

Flashback: GSK bribed chinese doctors:

GlaxoSmithKline fined $490m by China for bribery

19 September 2014

China has fined UK pharmaceuticals firm GlaxoSmithKline $490m (£297m) after a court found it guilty of bribery. The record penalty follows allegations the drug giant paid out bribes to doctors and hospitals in order to have their products promoted.The court gave GSK's former head of Chinese operations, Mark Reilly, a suspended three-year prison sentence and he is set to be deported.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-29274822

Edited by Macnamara

Students rise up against forced remote spy app usage in colleges, universities
https://www.zdnet.com/article/students-rise-up-against-spy-app-usage-enforced-by-schools-colleges-in-remote-learning/

'The escalating situation may see many students -- whether or not they are in college accommodation -- return to online-only teaching. However, this has now become a minefield for privacy. 

Back in August, ZDNet reported protests organized by Australian National University (ANU) students for the enforced download of Proctorio, a remote monitoring tool, on personal devices. 

Proctorio is a "secure remote exam" solution for invigilating exams remotely, including features such as microphone and camera monitoring, as well as eye-tracking to flag any behavior deemed suspicious. 

ANU students consider Proctorio an affront to their personal privacy -- and one that "crosses the line" as the software was loaded on home PCs, rather than electronics belonging to the university and provided to exam takers. 

This form of activism against surveillance and exam monitoring tools -- also known as proctoring software -- adopted by colleges is taking shape worldwide, and it is one that academic institutions should watch closely. '

• Like 1

^ yeah they want your photos for your facial recognition bioemtrics and they want a DNA swab for your DNA biometrics

they are even scanning your facebook photos to try and get your fingerprints

PSA: Keep Your Fingerprints Out of Social Media Posts

Jeff Gamet
1 minute read
Apr 16th, 2018 3:28 PM EDT | News
Using social media sites and chat services to help nab criminals isn’t new, but a drug-related arrest in Wales shows just how much people—and suspects—share online without realizing it. Thanks to a photo shared through WhatsApp, police got enough of a fingerprint to identify and arrest a drug dealer and his accomplices.

Since WhatsApp offers end-to-end chat encryption, police weren’t able to intercept the conversation where the incriminating photo was sent. Instead, they found while searching the contents of a smart phone they confiscated during an arrest.

The image showed several ecstacy tablets in someone’s hand, and enough of a fingerprint was visible to identify a suspect. The BBC says this is the first time a suspect in Wales has been identified through a fingerprint in a photo.

The case underscores how it’s getting easier to collect forensic evidence from our smart phones, and how we’re unwittingly sharing personally identifying information. For the suspects in this investigation, it’s also a big reminder that technology has advanced enough to let police get our fingerprints from photos we snap with our smart phones.

For the rest of us, the moral of the story is that we need to be even more mindful of what we post online. Our identities can be stolen in new an unique ways every year, and now it looks like our fingerprints are up for grabs, too.

https://www.macobserver.com/news/fingerprints-social-media-posts/

Edited by Macnamara

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Doctor Heiko Schoening speaks about his arrest in Hyde Park on Saturday, released by police pending further investigation

"Who has got the power to orchestrate this scam?" he asks

Answering his own question "Banks and their small number of private owners"

He talks about his idea for solutions

The more I see of this man, the more I like him.

Steve Mnuchin and the GOP say they are open to talks on the Democrats' new $2.2trillion COVID package that includes a second round of $1,200 stimulus checks, $600 in extra unemployment and $225billion for schools
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8783145/Democrats-release-new-2-2trillion-COVID-package-including-second-round-stimulus-checks.html

I note that Dr Heiko Schoening had his phone and lap top I think confiscated by the police.

Were those items returned to him? Did the police keep those items? Will they provide information that the "Authorities" would like to have in order to track / trace Dr. Heiko Schoening's movements / contacts etc?

Any comments or are these silly questions? 

Just some late night / early morning !!! thoughts. 

Good evening ladies and lads. 

Here is an interesting email someone in my family received from Dr. Thomas Cowan. He is the doctor who when all this corona bs started pointed out the similarities to the Spanish flu event in regards to frequency. He is what I consider a real doctor, not some big pharma lackey pushing pills.

Here is his response regarding his book allegedly being canceled. It was not canceled, according to him Amazon stopped carrying the book because apparently they disagreed with the content. :classic_rolleyes: Amazon.....who also own Whole Foods. 

https://drtomcowan.com/the-book-born-of-the-biggest-intellectual-challenge-of-my-life/

His blog:

https://drtomcowan.com/learning/blog/

His book, The Contagion Myth.

"Why Amazon Banned Our Book

At a certain age, many children go through a “why” stage.  They pick an issue, or many issues, and ask why, seemingly over and over, never satisfied with the answers they receive.  Why is the sky blue?  We answer because the light hits the molecules of water in the air at a certain angle.  Or, it’s because of the prism effect of the light and the air, or it’s because that is how the world was made.  None of these answers seem to satisfy the child. 

When we are teenagers and young adults, we learn that America is a free country, that we are living in the post-Enlightenment era in which we believe in science, reason, logic and rational discourse.  We believe and are taught that we can go as far as our reasoning, intellect and imagination can take us.

When we become middle-aged adults, we refine our understanding of the issues in our field.  We learn the precise rules that govern plumbing, electrical appliances, heart function, gardening or whatever is our chosen interest.  We learn how to be discerning, we begin to understand all the known facts about our chosen field, and for some, we attempt to expand the boundaries of what is already known.

And, finally, as we become elders, some of us learn how hollow the whole edifice of “science” and institutional thinking has become.  The hollowness of this aspect of life in America in 2020 is tragically evident.  You probably have already heard that Amazon, the largest bookseller in the history of the world, has chosen to refuse to carry the new book I co-wrote with my friend Sally Fallon Morell.  It sent notices to all those who pre-ordered the book, saying the publisher chose to stop its publication.  That is a lie.  Amazon chose to cancel carrying the book because it objects to the content, according to an email an Amazon representative sent to our publisher.  This decision flies in the face of any claim that we live in a free and fair society where any and all legitimate discourse is not only allowed but also welcomed.

The central premise of “The Contagion Myth” is that, contrary to what we have been led to believe, no actual scientific evidence exists that any novel coronavirus exists. Science lays out clear, well-accepted and defined rules for how we determine that a new virus exists.  Researchers take a sample from a sick person, macerate, filter and centrifuge it until a pure virus is obtained. This virus is then examined under the electron microscope.

Shockingly, on page 39 of the CDC’s July 2020 bulletin, the CDC acknowledges no published “isolates” of the coronavirus are known.  Equally shockingly, the authors of the six most important papers on the isolation and characterization of this new virus all publicly and in writing admit that they neither purified nor isolated this virus.  At this point, there is simply no evidence this virus exists, let alone causes any disease."

I am writing this to let my friends and supporters know what happened.  “The Contagion Myth” has not been pulled by the publisher; at this point it is available through the following websites:

Barnes & Noble

Books-a-Million 

Indiebound

Target

It will also be available on our site.  We are asking for your support: Our book is now No. 1 on Barnes & Noble’s best-seller list! We encourage you to buy from B&N, at least for now, to show how much people are interested in this subject. Share the book with your friends, start groups to talk about the contents of the book, send us comments, questions and feedback.  Send us studies refuting or supporting our claims.

Human beings now are craving truth, dialogue, connection and freedom.  Let us join together to oppose the medical tyranny that is based on lies and censorship.  Let us join together to create a world fit for free and healthy people, not a dystopian world of corporate control.  Join us.  

To finish, I am still wondering why the sky is blue.  Frankly, I don’t know the answer.  My best guess right now is that blue is God’s favorite color. 

With love,

Tom"

Contagion-Myth-200x300.jpeg

Edited by Messenger
added a pic of the book
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

This pictorial representation of the UK Covid statistics helps put things into perspective.

image.jpeg.f63349c24e861654ebcdcffdb5f5af25.jpeg

I love these visual examples - great for the masses. 
Although ‘confirmed cases’ should of course read ‘ dubious positive PCR tests’ instead . 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

No one finds it a bit suspicious that the billionaire heavily invested in vaccines is the guy everyone is listening to about how to react to a virus?

I think everyone here thinks exactly that, but yes it's worrying how little people think about things.

Like maybe reading the packaging round the mask they're happy to wear that (I guarantee you) tells them it doesn't stop viruses. I kid you not I have had three or four conversations where the slave-mask wearer has just said 'yeah but, I do it for me'.   THEY DON'T WANT TO THINK and prefer someone else to do it for them. We're doomed doomed I tell you.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Answering his own question "Banks and their small number of private owners"

this reinforces my belief the protests mean shit at trafalgar sq and they are controlled opposition events pretending to be opposition.

march in the state inside a state, city of london, head w(b)anker territory.

until that happens we are all being scammed.

controlled opposition is being mentioned a lot on here lately. question everything.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, AndyJ said:

I find it funny that Bill Gates still thinks people won't notice his needle fetishizing lunacy if he wears inoffensive 

My Gran used to buy a magazine called the My Weekly it was aimed at the elderly, in the magazine there was adverts for clothing , when ever I see Bill Gates wearing those jumpers I think of those adverts, the man is a wolf in sheeps clothing waving his arms around saying VACCINE in his fucking winey voice .

• Like 2

• Beaujangles locked and unlocked this topic
  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic