Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

I keep watching  the brother bugnolo video.https://www.fromrome.info/2021/06/18/br-bugnolo-when-the-flu-season-comes-the-chaos-will-begin-prepare-yourselves-now/

If he is right it won't be long now until it kicks off.

 

Also I keep reading "they will blame the unvaccinated" but unless the govt does a new dirty trick of 'accidentally' leaving a usb stick database of unvaccinated names in a bus stop.. I never see how they can truly blame.?

 

Please watch this video and read comments.

We need to prepare before the winter comes.

Definitely, stock up your essentials. A few years of hell is on its way.

 

PS - I don't know if this priest is a fraud or not. Someone said he is not approved by the Vatican which is kinda relief in a sense yet he uses 33%.....

 

Comments from Switzerland says, cats have started to bleed...(from shedding) and having behavioural issues....

 

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-recover-protocol/

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

This has been doing the rounds last couple of days...

 

 

 

I don't venture on to Twatter, but thanks again for showing another example of the million and one things that are a complete bollox with the COVID story.  What about all the COVID variants spewing out from an open top cardboard box? The masks should be treated as bio hazard waste for incineration, if it was so deadly, not for masks to be recycled. 

 

It is simple things like this, again and again that work in showing the scam to a broad audience of those on the fence/having doubts, which breaks their COVID belief.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

So this is what a p(l)andemic looks like. Literally a "one in a million" opportunity to shut down society and change people's behaviour.

 

When you factor in the Midazolam, DNR's & birth certificate fraud, then the 28/60 days within a fraudulent PCR test that doesn't differentiate between covid/flu (if covid exists)

& now the jab scariants & deaths (even Nobel winner Luc Montagnier has pointed out the sudden increase after the jabs) Plus more testing than whole of Europe combine.

 

Ive pointed out before the seasonal flu jabs are more potent now as well, then they get their clot shot a few months later. ☹️

 

https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/sanofi-pasteur-tiv-high-dose-influenza-vaccine-available-uk-2019-2020-flu-season

 

 

Edited by oddsnsods
Link to comment
Share on other sites

United Airlines has told its staff that they must be vaccinated by either September 20th or before if FDA approval is forthcoming. That means that the pilot and co-pilot of the aircraft you might be on board at 39,000 feet above the Atlantic, will have a syringe full of poison in their bodies. Best avoid flying the 'friendly skies' for a while unless you want your family to see you played by an actor in a future episode of  'Air Crash Investigation.'

 

https://apnews.com/article/united-airlines-vaccine-mandate-employees-frontier-e8eef8e8f11d4924b81768484e5401a1

Edited by Nemuri Kyoshiro
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Immunization Agenda 2030
 

"A global strategy to leave no one behind"

http://www.immunizationagenda2030.org
Meets U.N. Sustainable Development Goals

 

😭

 

Sorry, this is getting a fear post, doom 'n' gloom on steroid.

 

Michael Stephen

Pentagon Orders 100,000 Body Bags As FEMA Braces For Onslaught Of COVID-19 Deaths – 1 April 2020
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/pentagon-orders-100000-body-bags-fema-braces-onslaught-covid-19-deaths

 

FedEx Shipping 100’s of 1000’s of Body Bags and Kits – February 2021
https://www.gloria.tv/post/pEZiVgh2Ta7T1spNdLoQesxBk

 

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So there you have it. 😔
 

Mr. Jacobson:

There are 50 billion spike proteins passed through Messenger RNA through a cytokine storm in every dose of every infected person. Frequency Transmissibility Shedding occurs when an infected person breathes on you, expels gas through any orifice, such as belching or farting. The spike proteins are microscopic. That is why relatives of jabbed people have come down with blood clots, lung paralysis, infertility, and have gone into anaphylactic shock. Suramin does not and cannot prevent Frequency Transmissibility Shedding. Whatever spike proteins entering your system for having been in close contact with an infected “vaccinated” person will install these oxygen-depriving replicating spike proteins. No amount of Suramin or Pine Needles changes that. They do NOTHING! Perhaps Judy Mikovits and her brainwashed followers should try a Pine Needle enema before spouting unscientific nonsense. Those of us who follow the science of Nobel Laureate Dr. Luc Montagnier, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Dr. Carrie Madej, Dr. Lee Merritt, Dr. Jane Ruby, Dr. Simone Gold, and Dr. Larry Walensky are sick and tired of the “Hopium” and utter crap being spoon-fed to those without the common sense to tell Judy Mikovits to shut up and go away are very annoying and counterproductive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

When you factor in the Midazolam, DNR's & birth certificate fraud, then the 28/60 days within a fraudulent PCR test that doesn't differentiate between covid/flu (if covid exists)

& now the jab scariants & deaths (even Nobel winner Luc Montagnier has pointed out the sudden increase after the jabs) Plus more testing than whole of Europe combine.

 

Ive pointed out before the seasonal flu jabs are more potent now as well, then they get their clot shot a few months later. ☹️

 

https://www.precisionvaccinations.com/sanofi-pasteur-tiv-high-dose-influenza-vaccine-available-uk-2019-2020-flu-season

 

 

Definitely think the "flu jabs" were a primer, to ready the elderly and infirm for the CV cocktails. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

 In that clip Boris Johnson is basically telling the world vaccinations aren't important in controlling this

make believe virus ,but lockdowns are.

 

In other words, control is the most important factor to Governments worldwide.

 

So much for "vaccines are the way out of the pandemic".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll leave this video for you to scrutinise the inventor. I haven't watched it tbh.

 

I think we should stop talking about mandatory vaccination because it has already happened.

In another words, the government may turnaround to say that they won't make it mandatory...because they don't have to. It has already been done. lol

 

Which statement is true?

1. Once the spike protein starts to work and reproduce over and over - but there’s no OFF BUTTON.

 

2. The spike protein doesn't reproduce, and there is an Off button because the mRNA doesn't replicate, and after a while is destroyed by the cells.

 

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

So much for "vaccines are the way out of the pandemic".

This is where a lot of of the hostility towards those who didn't/haven't fallen for that lie comes from, no doubt.

 

They were conned. They didn't have to have the jab, nobody forced them by law. They just needed to exert some common sense and assert their right to informed consent. And do a tiny bit of research. As well as realise when they're being lied to.

 

And now they must realise, with the non-existent holidays, the vaccine passports, the masks, everything more or less the same (only worse, because they're allowed into places only because they've been given the lethal/damaging jabs)...that it was the wrong decision. It didn't add up, the promise hasn't materialised.

 

And they're falling for the new con, which is all of this is the non-jabbed's fault.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Definitely think the "flu jabs" were a primer, to ready the elderly and infirm for the CV cocktails. 

 

Definitely could explained this tweaked strain that was around long before the Wuhan outbreak.

Also I forgot ventilator deaths as well, played a big part in them figures.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, zarkov said:

 

There is no such thing as a virus you can catch. A virus is something inside your own body which helps to detox your cells. Only way you can get a foreign virus is if its injected ie; poisoned with one. If this stuff is surfacing its probably because the internet was purposefully seeded with it. Three letter agencies are pretty good at that stuff...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

In a nutshell. It really does defy belief. And people trust "the science". They "follow" it. 

Because we have been programmed to think 'science' rules all. If all else fails- use science as the trump card, no one will argue with 'science... When the vast majority of it is just guesswork.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

United Airlines has told its staff that they must be vaccinated by either September 20th or before if FDA approval is forthcoming. That means that the pilot and co-pilot of the aircraft you might be on board at 39,000 feet above the Atlantic, will have a syringe full of poison in their bodies. Best avoid flying the 'friendly skies' for a while unless you want your family to see you played by an actor in a future episode of  'Air Crash Investigation.'

 

https://apnews.com/article/united-airlines-vaccine-mandate-employees-frontier-e8eef8e8f11d4924b81768484e5401a1

 Quite possibly the plan all along was to stop people travelling, all lock downs have been about that, so the jabbed pilots is yet another way to lock folks down- just a bit more subtle than a stay at home version lock down.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DaleP said:
So there you have it. 😔
 

Mr. Jacobson:

There are 50 billion spike proteins passed through Messenger RNA through a cytokine storm in every dose of every infected person. Frequency Transmissibility Shedding occurs when an infected person breathes on you, expels gas through any orifice, such as belching or farting. The spike proteins are microscopic. That is why relatives of jabbed people have come down with blood clots, lung paralysis, infertility, and have gone into anaphylactic shock. Suramin does not and cannot prevent Frequency Transmissibility Shedding. Whatever spike proteins entering your system for having been in close contact with an infected “vaccinated” person will install these oxygen-depriving replicating spike proteins. No amount of Suramin or Pine Needles changes that. They do NOTHING! Perhaps Judy Mikovits and her brainwashed followers should try a Pine Needle enema before spouting unscientific nonsense. Those of us who follow the science of Nobel Laureate Dr. Luc Montagnier, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Dr. Carrie Madej, Dr. Lee Merritt, Dr. Jane Ruby, Dr. Simone Gold, and Dr. Larry Walensky are sick and tired of the “Hopium” and utter crap being spoon-fed to those without the common sense to tell Judy Mikovits to shut up and go away are very annoying and counterproductive.

 

NOTHING has been proven, don't give in to the fear porn. The more you circulate it or focus on it, the more you will scare yourself. Start putting a plan in place, focus on something you can do rather then all the negative press. We cannot be sure that anyone is on our side, there is so much infiltration from spooks etc at every level.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

 

There is no such thing as a virus you can catch. A virus is something inside your own body which helps to detox your cells. Only way you can get a foreign virus is if its injected ie; poisoned with one. If this stuff is surfacing its probably because the internet was purposefully seeded with it. Three letter agencies are pretty good at that stuff...

 

Anything that illustrates the deceptive narrative the parasite class is attempting is a move in the right direction.

Germ theory precludes terrain theory when it is in fact a subset of terrain theory.

While children are under threat an alternative option might also help reduce the pressures of mandate.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

More fear porn from Oz with this depiction of vax passports, with the days getting sunnier here they’re afraid their narrative is dissolving so they’re making a last ditch effort to make vaccines attractive

4BEBA1CE-5035-415C-B2E4-FDCF6DC2A984.png.40c2e409decb33a0973689ec47059e68.png

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...