Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Bee said:
2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 

How anyone can't see this grotesque cringe-fest of desperation for what it really is by now truly is a lost cause, and a dangerous one at that.

 

I have finally decided that the time has come and a line has to be drawn... up until very recently I've given my fellow man the benefit of the doubt but it's become glaringly obvious these people are as much the enemy as TPTB and we have to start thinking of them as such, because without a doubt they're going to be cheering as we're lead away to the guillotines if they're given half the chance... they're already baying for our blood and "the war on the unjabbed" hasn't even started yet..

Expand  

Agree 100%. Enough is enough.

 

Very tough talk. But, um. What are you actually going to do? Really?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Not Pennys Boat said:

twin dies and can’t get off social media. Shouldn’t she be busy mourning?

You would think so, mind you it's not the first time I've seen such behaviour and this was before covid so I wouldn't read too much into it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Twitter joins forces with Associated Press and Reuters to combat “misinformation"
https://reclaimthenet.org/twitter-joins-forces-with-associated-press-and-reuters-to-combat-misinformation/

 

Rival outlets use YouTube censorship of Sky News Australia to call on the government to police more content
https://reclaimthenet.org/rival-outlets-use-youtube-censorship-of-sky-news-australia-to-call-on-the-government-to-police-more-content/

 

YouTube CEO calls for censorship of “legal but potentially harmful speech”
https://reclaimthenet.org/youtube-ceo-censor-legal-harmful-speech-wsj/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dos anyone have any idea of the rough gross cost per jab ? that includes inducements and payments to the people administering it ?

And whats the cost of a single 5.56 round of ammo ?

 

Surely at some point the price differential is going to make the bullet a far more economical choice for governments

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

 

Very tough talk. But, um. What are you actually going to do? Really?

I do what I can. I am active locally in my local community, have been since the beginning. You know, actually getting out in real life and talking to/helping real people. We keep an eye on elderly neighbours who dont have anyone, support the community where we can etc. At least I dont sit behind a keyboard all day just talking a good talk. I've never worn a mask and never will; anyone who wears a mask does so out of pure choice and is either an idiot or a coward. I will die before I have the injection and yes, I mean that. It will be my hill to die on if necessary.

 

So yes, small things and in the great scheme of the world not a lot I guess but at least I dont sit behind a keyboard all day kidding myself I am some kind of awake warrior who then dons a mask to go to the shop like a pussy and makes pathetic excuses for my compliance.

 

I feel fear like any other human but I also know exactly who I am when the chips are down and I stand by my values and principles as I have proven more than once in the past. I can walk my talk; can you?

Edited by Bee
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Twitter joins forces with Associated Press and Reuters to combat “misinformation"
https://reclaimthenet.org/twitter-joins-forces-with-associated-press-and-reuters-to-combat-misinformation/

 

Rival outlets use YouTube censorship of Sky News Australia to call on the government to police more content
https://reclaimthenet.org/rival-outlets-use-youtube-censorship-of-sky-news-australia-to-call-on-the-government-to-police-more-content/

 

YouTube CEO calls for censorship of “legal but potentially harmful speech”
https://reclaimthenet.org/youtube-ceo-censor-legal-harmful-speech-wsj/

Has anyone proposed any viable alternatives to the identity based access that is surely just around the corner regarding internet access ?

 

I have looked but come across nothing so far,is it really as sewn up as to be unobtainable completely once governments mandate id access only or are there ways and means around it ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dirtydog said:

 

Okay I'll be that guy... I watched it for a while (not every minute) and was waiting for some amazing facts which never came. It was just two people talking, without any other proof or links? Did I miss them? 

 

Just because someone won in court because the government failed to present appropriate evidence is not the same as saying it's proof of a hoax. This is the sort of thing which makes Covid sceptics look easily fooled and debunked. 

 

DEBUNKED, eh? ...

 

Alberta Medical Association head concerned over government lifting COVID restrictions

'The pace at which public health measures are ending is troubling,' says Paul Boucher in letter

The Canadian Press · Posted: Jul 31, 2021 2:40 PM MT | Last Updated: July 31

90E5_tmp.jpg.5595ba681ea1cec956b6e04368d9313f.jpg

Paul Boucher wrote an open letter to members of the Alberta Medical Association expressing his concerns with the provincial government's plan. (funnyangel/Shutterstock)


 

The head of the Alberta Medical Association says he has significant concerns with the province's decision to suspend almost all of its COVID-19 public health protocols.

In an open letter to members, Paul Boucher says the pace at which the United Conservative government is ending restrictions is troubling.

He says the government should release the data on which the decision was made.

Boucher adds the government's planned reliance on hospitalization data and monitoring wastewater for viruses isn't likely to provide enough information on the spread of COVID-19, especially as new variants take over.

The letter says easing back restrictions more slowly would be safer, easier on the health care system and cause less public worry.

Boucher says Alberta will eventually have to move away from pandemic measures, but concludes the government is doing so too quickly.

"The pace at which public health measures are ending is troubling," he writes.

"I do not disagree that moving from pandemic state to endemic state is the future but would strongly advocate for a less precipitous approach."

Boucher says he has shared his concerns with the province.

Concerns raised by others

This week, Alberta announced that close contacts of people who test positive for COVID-19 are no longer legally required to isolate, nor are they notified by contact tracers.

As of Aug. 16, infected individuals won't need to isolate. Testing will also be curtailed.

The moves come as the province's active case numbers and infection rate increases.

The lifting of Alberta's restrictions has been viewed with concern by other top doctors.

Canada's Chief Medical Officer of Health Theresa Tam has warned against opening too quickly. The Canadian Pediatric Society has written to her Alberta counterpart Dr. Deena Hinshaw urging her to reconsider

 

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Has anyone proposed any viable alternatives to the identity based access that is surely just around the corner regarding internet access ?

 

I have looked but come across nothing so far,is it really as sewn up as to be unobtainable completely once governments mandate id access only or are there ways and means around it ?

 

Not sure, but it's an important question. Without a workaround I will only be using the web for networking and work at that point, and will probably just have a social media account with trivial normie stuff like cat videos and food to blend in.

 

What would they do with VPNs, or would they outlaw those so you can't surf from a different region, assuming it's not a worldwide thing for a while?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

 

 

Alberta Medical Association head concerned over government lifting COVID restrictions

'The pace at which public health measures are ending is troubling,' says Paul Boucher in letter

The Canadian Press · Posted: Jul 31, 2021 2:40 PM MT | Last Updated: July 31

90E5_tmp.jpg.5595ba681ea1cec956b6e04368d9313f.jpg

Paul Boucher wrote an open letter to members of the Alberta Medical Association expressing his concerns with the provincial government's plan. (funnyangel/Shutterstock)


 

The head of the Alberta Medical Association says he has significant concerns with the province's decision to suspend almost all of its COVID-19 public health protocols.

In an open letter to members, Paul Boucher says the pace at which the United Conservative government is ending restrictions is troubling.

He says the government should release the data on which the decision was made.

Boucher adds the government's planned reliance on hospitalization data and monitoring wastewater for viruses isn't likely to provide enough information on the spread of COVID-19, especially as new variants take over.

The letter says easing back restrictions more slowly would be safer, easier on the health care system and cause less public worry.

Boucher says Alberta will eventually have to move away from pandemic measures, but concludes the government is doing so too quickly.

"The pace at which public health measures are ending is troubling," he writes.

"I do not disagree that moving from pandemic state to endemic state is the future but would strongly advocate for a less precipitous approach."

Boucher says he has shared his concerns with the province.

Concerns raised by others

This week, Alberta announced that close contacts of people who test positive for COVID-19 are no longer legally required to isolate, nor are they notified by contact tracers.

As of Aug. 16, infected individuals won't need to isolate. Testing will also be curtailed.

The moves come as the province's active case numbers and infection rate increases.

The lifting of Alberta's restrictions has been viewed with concern by other top doctors.

Canada's Chief Medical Officer of Health Theresa Tam has warned against opening too quickly. The Canadian Pediatric Society has written to her Alberta counterpart Dr. Deena Hinshaw urging her to reconsider

 

@dirtydog

 

You were saying? So that evidence you don't feel you need to provide to support your statement, well what do you say now? 

Edited by Morpheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just want you to be honest with yourselves. Your protests don't accomplish the very things you chant for, your awareness does nothing to change their progress and your unity will fall apart the moment actual force is used against you.

 

That's why they don't take you seriously. That's why the media ignores you unless there's fights. You're doing more damage than good. Maybe one day you'll all realise, those who can't adapt will suffer.

Edited by Prometheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Not Pennys Boat said:


This story is the main headline in the Mail today. I find it amazing how these people continue to find the time to pose for selfies whilst on a ventilator and fighting for their lives.

 

This is actually my first post. Been on and off these forums for years now, used to be a big fan of the stepford wives thread. Anyway, I feel now is the time to talk to like minded people as I have been really struggling lately. The situation is getting to the point where there have been disagreements within my family and it’s hard to stay positive. Had the same issue with same friends as well as I’m sure a lot of you have encountered as well. Anyway, good to be here!

 

 

Well pretty sure you're not alone there.....

My Mother has in no uncertain terms said that she won't spend time with me or my family (we live abroad) until we get the jab, totally ignoring the fact that she goes round my brother's house 3 times a week and sits with his two kids who are both unjabbed. 

When this glaring inconsistency was pointed out the response was 'well that's different, they're going to get it when they get old enough'.  Hmmm, what to say to that? 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had to look up 'fedposting', yeah I just want honest posting...

 

But hey let's leave it there and say you do your protests and in lets say a year we'll circle back and see what you 've accomplished compared to what they've accomplished...

Edited by Prometheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dirtydog said:

 

Okay I'll be that guy... I watched it for a while (not every minute) and was waiting for some amazing facts which never came. It was just two people talking, without any other proof or links? Did I miss them? 

 

Just because someone won in court because the government failed to present appropriate evidence is not the same as saying it's proof of a hoax. This is the sort of thing which makes Covid sceptics look easily fooled and debunked. 

Well... Its quite significant when the government failed to present appropriate evidence but have changed life of the whole world! Don't you think?! 🤬

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

I just want you to be honest with yourselves. Your protests don't accomplish the very things you chant for, your awareness does nothing to change their progress and your unity will fall apart the moment actual force is used against you.

 

That's why they don't take you seriously. That's why the media ignores you unless there's fights. You're doing more damage than good. Maybe one day you'll all realise, those who can't adapt must die.

But protest they did,and their unity fell apart as they protested but they tried as they died

 

You? sat there in your ivory tower as they ripped off the door,dragged you out by your throat and forcibly injected you as you screamed that you knew better and as the jab coursed through your veins tearing your internal organs to shreds you were glad of a good death nobly fighting the cause from the comfort of your armchair

 

It'll get us all in the end jab or no jab,some of us will be able to die content knowing we tried,some will die bitter and twisted

 

The question is which will be more painful ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's Democracy. Its mob rule. Facts are based on beliefs and not truth. Rule the mob, bread and circuses.

 

At times I wonder if those where really Christs last words. Maybe there was a mistranslation and he actually said 'Fuck them all Father, they know what they done'.

Edited by Prometheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...