Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

11 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Apologies to the good sane people of this forum

"The turd monkeys think I wear a Mask exemption pass around my neck , I do love the liberal dog pile of likes their posts receive from one another. I bet they've a side forum to discuss their responses. I think I'm being protested against.

Maybe, I've become an issue. Maybe it's a take down because Protests suck and I'm not afraid to say it.

As for non-compliance, how many of you have physically fought with Morrison's security because in the past 15 months they've tripped the alarms seven times as a pre-emptive to stop and search me but for the reason of not wearing a mask. Never in twelve years have I tripped an alarm and now I was being targeted after the third time it turned to blows, the fourth big argument, police, manager, security and a civil case that they settled with me. Now if some dumb, racist, prejudice idiot tripps the alarm from their control panel as I walk through I quickly give the name of their security manager and once radio, by name they apologise and let me on my way. You should see their faces.

So yes I stand up, I argue, I fight two twice my size Nigerian security guards because no one punks me, least of all liberal hearted, protests dummies with no balls too actually use violence, and that is why I sometimes flashed an exemption card because sometimes you just have to shop and choose your fights, if I was to fight and protest everyone all the time I'd become like you, unable to adapt and unable to fight, just stand their shouting 'Shame on you' as the Cops use violence upon your untied fellow protest dummied as you bravely film them to show all your other protests dummies how your dumb protests went".

Did I mention your all dumb...

No one cares mate...especially since you said nearly the same thing less than 24 hrs ago...

Hold up. I do not walk around with an exemption card around my neck. You seriously thought that its what I done and yet I'm taking shit about standing for rights, fighting for freedom and self-respect and you nobs thought I walk around with a fucking exemption card hanging round my neck.

The card stays in my wallet and if I was asked about my mask and if saying Im exempt want enough, then I'd flash the card. It simply served as a check mate should any rule-bag give me trouble.

Else, I'd just walk around as normal and think nothing of it, enjoying the impotent looks of disapproval from the subjugated turds skulking round, taking useless breaths through their dirty mouth bags of shame.

5 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

You might have had a point there BUT it's never been shown that the Sars_Cov_2 virus was ever isolated. Many eminent doctors and scientists have asked for the proof but it has never been produced. So, it's up to the courts now to prove otherwise. Good luck with that!

The pertinent point being he was awaiting the transcripts to prove what he was saying and in addition was preparing a counter claim to sue them for violation of his rights and to subpoena the health minister of Alberta. They were the important points, it's ashame people cannot analyse information correctly and hear what they want to hear. Not you of course. 

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Really drawing some long bows....

Isn't that Heidi woman just retweeting Emma Dixon's  tweet?? Or am I being thick? And what about the other tweet? Sorry I have no idea how it works. 

COVID: New restrictions set in - will Israel go into lockdown?

Starting August 8, the full green pass system will be in place again (from August 20 also for children under 12), masks will be mandatory in all outdoor gatherings.

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/covid-israel-registers-almost-4000-cases-as-cabinet-prepares-to-meet-675707

The coronavirus cabinet approved new restrictions on Tuesday night, as senior government members admitted a lockdown in September is not a remote possibility anymore.

Starting August 8, the full green pass system will be in place again (from August 20 also for children under 12), masks will be mandatory in all outdoor gatherings and a vaccinated/recovered parent caring for a child in quarantine under the age of 12 will be demanded to isolate as well.

In addition, government offices will work with only 50% of their workforce in person, and the private sector will be encouraged to do the same.

Moreover, more stringent criteria to place countries under travel ban or travel warning will be formulated, leaving a very limited group of nations to be visited freely by Israelis without the need to quarantine upon their return regardless of their immunization status.

“The Delta epidemic is extremely contagious, and is spreading all over the world,” Prime Minister Naftali Bennett said. “Avoid crowds, and get vaccinated – now. Otherwise, there will be no choice but to impose more severe restrictions, including a lockdown.”
“We need to prepare the public and public opinion for a lockdown in September, which is a month in which the economic damage will be less, and accelerate the immunization effort to try to prevent it,” Defense Minister Benny Gantz also said, referring to the period of the Jewish holidays.

Currently, the green pass outline, which grants access to venues and activities only to people who are fully vaccinated, recovered or who underwent a coronavirus test in the previous 72 hours, applies only to gatherings with more than 100 people. The full system will apply to several activities regardless of the number of participants.

In addition, the current exemption for children under 12 was canceled.

On Monday, the country registered more than 3,800 new cases in the previous 24 hours, with 3.78% of the 113,723 tests returning a positive result. Both numbers mark the highest since the beginning of March.

With the 10 people who died Sunday, and another seven on Monday, the country recorded the highest death toll in 48 hours in four months.

The number of serious patients stood at 221, nine more than on the previous day and 66 more than last Tuesday. Experts are warning that the number has been doubling every 10 days.

Also on Tuesday, Gantz announced that an additional 1,000 reservists will be called back to support the ministry’s activities related to the pandemic. Soldiers are employed for several logistical activities.

In addition, 500 medics are going to be recruited to assist the Health Ministry’s vaccination efforts.

The campaign to vaccinate individuals over 60 with a third shot continues at full speed. Some 142,000 had already received it as of Tuesday afternoon.

The two biggest healthcare providers, Clalit and Maccabi, announced that another 180,000 and 125,000 of their members had booked an appointment.

“Everyone should know that almost 9 out of 10 serious patients are over the age of 60,” Bennett said as he accompanied his mother, Mirna, to get inoculated Tuesday morning. “The third vaccine, simply ‘recharges’ the body’s defenses and allows us to save lives.”

“I would have come even if he was not the prime minister, because I believe it is really important to all of us,” Mirna said. “Old men and women are doing it, but I worry about the young who did not get the first vaccine. I want to be with my son on Rosh Hashanah, and at my grandson’s wedding in October. I do not want another lockdown.”

That lasted long.

In other news 84% of Israelis testing positive for convid are jabbered.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTi7dgxs7x5QtWELCIxMhJ

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

The pertinent point being he was awaiting the transcripts to prove what he was saying and in addition was preparing a counter claim to sue them for violation of his rights and to subpoena the health minister of Alberta. They were the important points, it's ashame people cannot analyse information correctly and hear what they want to hear. Not you of course. 

Those videos of people waffling won't convince anyone of anything that they aren't already convinced of beforehand. 

Information needs to be imparted in simple language, succinctly in as few words as possible, not a five minute load of waffling in a sensational tabloid TV channel style. 

The video is easily debunked - I assume, and feel free to prove me wrong, I would love to be - by the fact there is no MSM news saying it. If it had actually been 'proven' that Covid was a 'hoax' and all restrictions were dropped as a result of this court case...... that is not something the powers that be would be ABLE to keep secret, is it? So let's hear it.

Bear in mind, if the powers that be do not say all restrictions are dropped, then they aren't. 

I am well aware (I googled!) that they are withdrawing some restrictions anyway. But not as a result of this court case. And not ALL restrictions. 

Edited by dirtydog
  • Like 1

Obviously someone cares as it was in response, not just a random rant.. keep up or shut up!

Bee: 6 hours ago

Another lazy strawman argument - who even mentioned Morrisons?! You are as weak as your argument.

You can whine, moan and make all the excuses you want. The truth is you don't have the courage and conviction to refuse to comply with the mask mandate. You know this deep down which is why you and others like you get so terribly defensive and hostile about it.

However you try and excuse it and dress it up you cant change the truth. You are too weak and cowardly, like so many, to simply refuse to comply. Non compliance is true protest, not a little day out in London or signing pointless petitions. 

Edited by Prometheus

3 hours ago, Dazzer said:

Somebody on another forum just posted this to prove young fit healthy people die from not getting vaxxed. 

https://twitter.com/jennyeye/status/1422218913316851721?s=20

I'm not on twitter but as I read a few replies someone had posted a comment made by the very same woman talking about her brother not getting jabbed as he had asthma. In her tweet above she says that he had no pre existing conditions. 

I think the reply has been deleted.  

EDIT: Here it is in the replies...

This story is the main headline in the Mail today. I find it amazing how these people continue to find the time to pose for selfies whilst on a ventilator and fighting for their lives.

This is actually my first post. Been on and off these forums for years now, used to be a big fan of the stepford wives thread. Anyway, I feel now is the time to talk to like minded people as I have been really struggling lately. The situation is getting to the point where there have been disagreements within my family and it’s hard to stay positive. Had the same issue with same friends as well as I’m sure a lot of you have encountered as well. Anyway, good to be here!

• Like 5

I found this piece of propaganda interesting

Firstly could they have selected a stronger looking young male?

Second it says he died of CoVid. Then goes on to say he died from infection and organ failure. How do they know it was CoVid?

Third. It says he was on a ventilator before he died. Are they sure the ventilator wasn't the cause of death? Did they even investigate?

Lastly. Fine to show this story and alleged promotion of the vaccine from the dying person no longer here to verify that statement. Why not provide some balance and accompany it with one story from thousands where taking the vaccine has caused life to end?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9859773/Fit-healthy-man-42-rejected-jab-dies-four-weeks-catching-Covid.html

NZ Green MP.

Pregnant "people" - never heard of this person, they would have given her the real shot..

Whilst I wouldn't wish ill-will of anyone, the fact that she's encouraging other pregnant WOMEN to get it results in me holding a negative view of her....

I bet she's once of these that has real blind faith...

On 18 February 2018, Genter announced that she was pregnant,[37] having previously revealed publicly that she suffered a series of miscarriages.[38] On 21 August, Genter gave birth to a baby boy, announcing the news on her social media.[39] She made international headlines after she—accompanied by her partner—cycled to Auckland Hospital to be induced.[40] In early 2019, Genter and her partner, Peter Nunns, moved to live in Wellington.[41] She announced another pregnancy on 31 May 2021

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Second it says he died of CoVid. Then goes on to say he died from infection and organ failure. How do they know it was CoVid?

Third. It says he was on a ventilator before he died. Are they sure the ventilator wasn't the cause of death? Did they even investigate?

Lastly. Fine to show this story and alleged promotion of the vaccine from the dying person no longer here to verify that statement. Why not provide some balance and accompany it with one story from thousands where taking the vaccine has caused life to end?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9859773/Fit-healthy-man-42-rejected-jab-dies-four-weeks-catching-Covid.html

Looks like he abused steroids potentially, judging by the size of him in some of the photos. I agree the ventilator usage is also questionable as it is known to have been directly responsible for many deaths as it puts too much strain on people's lungs.

3 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Put a link to this story a couple of pages back mate. 

His twin sister who posted about his death (maybe 6 tweets) said he didn't have any pre existing conditions but if you go back to the beginning of July she tweeted that he was anti vax, been admitted to hospital and they (his family) were worried because he has asthma.  

Also in her last tweet she sent it to all the news networks.... 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

How anyone can't see this grotesque cringe-fest of desperation for what it really is by now truly is a lost cause, and a dangerous one at that.

I have finally decided that the time has come and a line has to be drawn... up until very recently I've given my fellow man the benefit of the doubt but it's become glaringly obvious these people are as much the enemy as TPTB and we have to start thinking of them as such, because without a doubt they're going to be cheering as we're lead away to the guillotines if they're given half the chance... they're already baying for our blood and "the war on the unjabbed" hasn't even started yet..

Agree 100%. Enough is enough.