Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, vinny79 said:

For a real blast I’m saying that McCartney died in an accident in the 60s

 

decent websites about it

 

this guy is faul mccartney

 

 a fake 

 

 

 

Have to pipe up about this, arguably one of the silliest conspiracy theories ever.

Paul McCartney is actually quite an unusual looking person. What are the chances of, on his dying, having an identical looking person, of the same age, same accent, same sense of humour, same guitar and singing skills, same voice, being on standby to give up his own llife and take over? Thats on the grounds that they would even want to?  I mean, what would be the point? The only explanation would be if he had a clone, and even then, what would be the point? He's just been singling quite nice songs the whole time, not exactly taking the world over or being radical like Lennon, either before his "demise" or after. Baffles me that people go on about this. Its the same Paul.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

 

because the cabal are waging a war against us and they intend to deploy our nations own military and police against us

Australia started out as a penal colony, the "elites" there may still regard themselves as the prison managers, the police/army as the prison wardens and everyone else as the inmates.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, campanar said:

Australia started out as a penal colony, the "elites" there may still regard themselves as the prison managers, the police/army as the prison wardens and everyone else as the inmates.

 

all the '5 eyes' countries ie the ones under the most direct control of the freemasonic 'crown' are all in total lockstep with each other

 

its australia today and it will be us tomorrow.....another lockdown will come

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

This guy consistently FEDposts, like who is that stupid to post that shit on a public forum?

 

there is some stuff being said that should concern the staff.....where are the staff?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

It's an uphill battle for sure. You can show people that some of these talking heads are deceitful, yet they still keep following them. Look how many still follow Watson, yet he glorifies a nutcase that hates our guts, and calls people that notice patterns bigots like the progressives.

I thought Paul was alright who's he glorifying? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

.....another lockdown will come

No doubt. Leaving the EU paves the way for the Army to be used, it's illegal for EU countries to use the Army against its citizens - however I would expect that to be ignored when required.

Edited by campanar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, northern star said:

 

Have to pipe up about this, arguably one of the silliest conspiracy theories ever.

Paul McCartney is actually quite an unusual looking person. What are the chances of, on his dying, having an identical looking person, of the same age, same accent, same sense of humour, same guitar and singing skills, same voice, being on standby to give up his own llife and take over? Thats on the grounds that they would even want to?  I mean, what would be the point? The only explanation would be if he had a clone, and even then, what would be the point? He's just been singling quite nice songs the whole time, not exactly taking the world over or being radical like Lennon, either before his "demise" or after. Baffles me that people go on about this. Its the same Paul.

 

I've read a lot about the Faul/Paul Is Dead thing, and I tend to agree it's fanciful. But that guy having the jab doesn't look like the current McCartney, whoever he is.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Mental, absolutely mental. I wonder if that happened here what the reaction would be? Probably why it's not happened yet. 

 

they want to get us there but they will do it in stages

 

at first it will be blocking people from foreign travel, then pubs and nightclubs, then shops, then healthcare and at each stage people will just tolerate it and that will then embolden the state to then move us to the next stage and so the totalitarian tiptoe continues

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

 

I've read a lot about the Faul/Paul Is Dead thing, and I tend to agree it's fanciful. But that guy having the jab doesn't look like the current McCartney, whoever he is.

 

 

He does to me. And he might have body doubles like a lot of famous people do, but the point stands, its still the same person. In fact the whole Paul is Dead thing smacks of the  CIA's cover ups and invention of the term "conspiracy theory" to make anyone questioning official narratives look like nutters. Something McCartney might have been in on, because he is clearly on the side of the elite cabal, and has served them well, proven by this latest jab thing.

Edited by northern star
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I thought Paul was alright who's he glorifying? 

 

He's alright on most things, but he lost a lot of support when he calls people like Bibi a Chad.

 

Not sure what he is talking about these days or what his views on Covid are as I don't watch him. Does he push the Chicom bioweapon stuff, or does he say it's bollocks or just a rebranded Flu? If one of the latter then fair play.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Out of reactions.

 

It's an uphill battle for sure. You can show people that some of these talking heads are deceitful, yet they still keep following them. Look how many still follow Watson, yet he glorifies a nutcase that hates our guts, and calls people that notice patterns bigots like the progressives.

 

He soon turns into a hypocrite and accuses people of being a J when he slides into peoples DMs and they refuse to send him nudes. Happened to a girl on Minds. lol

image.png.c93ada551637da4c0380707a1e74f20b.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

they want to get us there but they will do it in stages

Absolutely, but let's hope it's a trigger point. Injured and dead kids, remember that's what it took for your brothers and sisters to wake the fuck up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Absolutely, but let's hope it's a trigger point. Injured and dead kids, remember that's what it took for your brothers and sisters to wake the fuck up. 

 

the thing is that kids have been getting damaged by vaccines for decades now: autoimmune disorders, peanut allergies, asthma, autism, ear infections etc etc etc

 

yet most of those parents have never admitted that it was the vaccines that did it

 

maybe the issue will be more stark with covid as there are people dropping all over the place after taking the jabs  and some of them have been famous but even then it will be hard for them to admit that their choice may have harmed their own child.....their ego defence mechanism will kick in and they will go into denial

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Out of reactions.

 

It's an uphill battle for sure. You can show people that some of these talking heads are deceitful, yet they still keep following them. Look how many still follow Watson, yet he glorifies a nutcase that hates our guts, and calls people that notice patterns bigots like the progressives.

 

He soon turns into a hypocrite and accuses people of being a J when he slides into peoples DMs and they refuse to send him nudes. Happened to a girl on Minds. lol

 

Weasel Watson.

 

I notice Craig Murray got sent down.

But to me he has already proved hes a total shill.

So I wonder where will he be holidaying really, Maybe visiting his chum Assagne.

Zero fucks given.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

@EnigmaticWorld I only see clips on themtube so I don't know what his in depth view is. I only watch Alex Jones occasionally for the entertainment value but might try and catch his segment. 

 

I occasionally watch clips from Alex for the same reasons, just a bit of entertainment like you say. He has talked about the elephant in the room a few times recently since the Nick Fuentes vs Robert Barnes debate. I mostly just follow Infowars for basic political content, but more indepth analyses on geopolitics or religion I go elsewhere for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I'm lost, are we arguing if there's a company called SkyNet or whether there's a company like SkyNet being like SkyNet? 

 

prometheus said we were being 'doomsayers' for talking about the takeover of society by an artificial intelligence run smart grid (he said we wouldn't be fighting skynet)

 

i said he was not facing reality

 

enigmaticworld then posted a clip showing that the chinese have in fact created a surveillance system called 'skynet' that is in fact monitoring their population

 

i then shared a link to a wikipedia page about a british MOD satellite system called 'skynet' which is part of the 5 eyes surveillance scheme

 

so there are in existence actual surveillance systems called skynet and evidently the militaries of the 5 eyes countries are busy replacing their troops with robots and autonomous vehicles and drones which of course could be controlled by a central artificial intelligence (i would argue that is exactly the point of what they are doing)

 

i would also suggest that the central artificial intelligence that is behind all of this is called lucifer

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

all the '5 eyes' countries ie the ones under the most direct control of the freemasonic 'crown' are all in total lockstep with each other

 

its australia today and it will be us tomorrow.....another lockdown will come

 

UK: Online harms Bill

Canada: Bill C-10

US: First amendment has been practically torn to shreds

Australia: They're just making it all up as they go along now!

NZ: in progress

 

Hate speech: Govt plans new law, tougher penalties

 

Hate speech will become a criminal offence and anyone convicted could face harsher punishment, under proposed legislative changes.

 

The government is considering creating a new, clearer hate speech offence in the Crimes Act, removing it from the Human Rights Act.

That would mean anyone who "intentionally stirs up, maintains or normalises hatred against a protected group" by being "threatening, abusive or insulting, including by inciting violence" would break the law.

 

The punishment for hate speech offences could also increase - from up to three months' imprisonment or a fine of up to $7000, to up to three years' imprisonment or a fine of up to $50,000.

The groups protected from hate speech could also grow - the government is considering changing the language and widening the incitement provisions in the Human Rights Act.

 

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/political/445495/hate-speech-govt-plans-new-law-tougher-penalties

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

I notice Craig Murray got sent down.

But to me he has already proved hes a total shill.

So I wonder where will he be holidaying really, Maybe visiting his chum Assagne.

Zero fucks given.

 

regardless of how you feel about craig the issue is important for everyone in scotland because its a miscarriage of justice craig being sent down for this and it looks very much like the clique centred around nicola sturgeon who craig outted as being the people behind the attempted political assassination of alex salmond are exercising political power through the judicial branch

 

that is a problem for everyone because the judicial branch should operate independently of the executive not as an extension of it

 

the uk column have spoken a lot about the 'fusion doctrine' in britain and how all the various arms of government are all fusing into one authoritarian monster

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...