Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

the chinese aren't the only people who have created a surveillance system called 'skynet':

 

Skynet is a family of military communications satellites, now operated by Airbus Defence and Space on behalf of the United Kingdom's Ministry of Defence (MoD). They provide strategic and tactical communication services to the branches of the British Armed Forces, the British intelligence agencies, some UK government departments and agencies, and to allied governments. Since 2015 when Skynet coverage was extended eastward, and in conjunction with an Anik G1 satellite module over America, Skynet offers global coverage.[1]

The Skynet contract allow Airbus Defence and Space to sell surplus bandwidth, through the Skynet partner programme, to NATO and allied governments, including the Five Eyes intelligence alliance members (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States).[1] As of 2020, seven Skynet satellites are operating, plus Anik G1.

The Skynet 1 to 4 series were developed and operated by the Signals Research and Development Establishment, Royal Signals and Radar Establishment and Royal Air Force until 2003.[2] It was subsequently operated with Skynet 5 by Paradigm Secure Communications until October 2012, when the organisation was rebranded to Astrium Services then through merger in 2015 became Airbus Defence and Space.[3]

The MoD is currently specifying a new architecture for Skynet to replace the Skynet 5 system, whose funding programme ends in August 2022. The vision for Skynet 6 is a flexible system architecture that combines UK government, allied and commercial satellites, including the current Skynet 5 satellites.[4][5] Skynet is the large part of the MoD Future Beyond Line of Sight Satellite Communications programme (FBLOS), which extends to 2041, with expected transition costs of about £6 billion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skynet_(satellite)

I'm lost, are we arguing if there's a company called SkyNet or whether there's a company like SkyNet being like SkyNet? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

the chinese aren't the only people who have created a surveillance system called 'skynet':

 

Skynet is a family of military communications satellites, now operated by Airbus Defence and Space on behalf of the United Kingdom's Ministry of Defence (MoD). They provide strategic and tactical communication services to the branches of the British Armed Forces, the British intelligence agencies, some UK government departments and agencies, and to allied governments. Since 2015 when Skynet coverage was extended eastward, and in conjunction with an Anik G1 satellite module over America, Skynet offers global coverage.[1]

The Skynet contract allow Airbus Defence and Space to sell surplus bandwidth, through the Skynet partner programme, to NATO and allied governments, including the Five Eyes intelligence alliance members (Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States).[1] As of 2020, seven Skynet satellites are operating, plus Anik G1.

The Skynet 1 to 4 series were developed and operated by the Signals Research and Development Establishment, Royal Signals and Radar Establishment and Royal Air Force until 2003.[2] It was subsequently operated with Skynet 5 by Paradigm Secure Communications until October 2012, when the organisation was rebranded to Astrium Services then through merger in 2015 became Airbus Defence and Space.[3]

The MoD is currently specifying a new architecture for Skynet to replace the Skynet 5 system, whose funding programme ends in August 2022. The vision for Skynet 6 is a flexible system architecture that combines UK government, allied and commercial satellites, including the current Skynet 5 satellites.[4][5] Skynet is the large part of the MoD Future Beyond Line of Sight Satellite Communications programme (FBLOS), which extends to 2041, with expected transition costs of about £6 billion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skynet_(satellite)

 

Interesting find, Mac. Cheers!

 

Not sure if life imitates art, or whether art imitates life anymore, but I know I don't like it all.

 

gdhdghd.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

that's exactly the kind of thing that the elites want so that they can round us all up as 'domestic terrorists' and throw us all in fema camps

 

how do we know that 77th brigade aren't here trying to bring a peaceful movement into disrepute through talk of violence?

 

This guy consistently FEDposts, like who is that stupid to post that shit on a public forum?

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mandatory vaccination?

 

What about mandatory non-vaccination?

Our natural state and our right to remain so.

 

How would those who wish to vaccinate react if they were to be deprived their elixir via mandate?

If they say "that would not be right or fair"    -  they might comprehend "individual choice" ?

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Dazzer said:

Having read all of the exchanges from last night I agree with a lot that you are saying mate, but the bit I quoted is never going to happen. 

You're asking a large proportion of the population that follow idiots like the kardashians, are transfixed to shite like love island to give up their phones...? no chance. 

 

Why do so many people generalise, and equate those having a ‘smartphone’ as watching the kardashians or love island (whatever those are), and having their faces/ears stuck to them constantly.

 

As was stated by some here, there are other reasons they are used; and when not in use are turned off and ‘shielded’; also not carried everywhere.

 

I also agree with the poster you quoted on many things, but when someone constantly browbeats and abuses others, that’s not on.

 

As I have stated, ridiculing/mocking people, and trying so hard to tell them what they ought to do, smacks of bullying, and yes, fascism.

 

Huge amounts of people are fighting this crapfest in their own ways, whether in your face or just in stealth; and imo more and more are coming to the party every day.

 

Is the poster you quoted someone who uses his user name on here but is well known out in the world and is rallying people to the cause publicly; out there making speeches, organising people to his cause?

If so, I’d like to know, would be good.

 

Or are they just on their computer telling people what they ought to be doing, or what they should not have?

I don’t know.

 

There will always be ‘them’ and ‘us’; it’s the way of the world.

 

Who knows how this will end up?  Not me, but I will do what I can; I will also primarily look after myself and in no way let these arses scare me, tell me what to do, or have ‘control ‘ over me in any way whatsoever; that is what they thrive on.

I am with Icke 100%, I will ‘die’ rather than the above; no biggie imo; just another experience.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Well, I don't want to blame folks here, but the half truther talking heads that influence people are an issue.

 

Twatter people never seem to get it.

They cant stop engaging with people like Julia Brewer Or Piers Morgan on a serious level.

They will always get dragged back in to the mainstream punch & Jewdy.

But then alternatives as show the other weekend just muddy the water.
People need to start admitting this & ask why do they keep making us all look like a joke.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can you imagine the fun these eugenicsts would have if this goes the way they want..

 

New technology allows control of gene therapy doses

Date:
December 24, 2019
Source:
Scripps Research Institute
Summary:
Scientists have developed a special molecular switch that could be embedded into gene therapies to allow doctors to control dosing. The feat offers gene therapy designers what may be the first viable technique for adjusting the activity levels of their therapeutic genes.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/12/191224101306.htm
 
Bed Goes Up, Bed Goes Down - The Simpsons GIF - TheSimpsons Bed  HomerSimpson - Discover & Share GIFs
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

Or are they just on their computer telling people what they ought to be doing, or what they should not have?

I don’t know.

No they are on their smartphones, telling other people what to do. 

 

 

 

Sorry couldn't resist.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Twatter people never seem to get it.

They cant stop engaging with people like Julia Brewer Or Piers Morgan on a serious level.

They will always get dragged back in to the mainstream punch & Jewdy.

But then alternatives as show the other weekend just muddy the water.
People need to start admitting this & ask why do they keep making us all look like a joke.

 

Out of reactions.

 

It's an uphill battle for sure. You can show people that some of these talking heads are deceitful, yet they still keep following them. Look how many still follow Watson, yet he glorifies a nutcase that hates our guts, and calls people that notice patterns bigots like the progressives.

 

He soon turns into a hypocrite and accuses people of being a J when he slides into peoples DMs and they refuse to send him nudes. Happened to a girl on Minds. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, vinny79 said:

For a real blast I’m saying that McCartney died in an accident in the 60s

 

decent websites about it

 

this guy is faul mccartney

 

 a fake 

 

 

 

Have to pipe up about this, arguably one of the silliest conspiracy theories ever.

Paul McCartney is actually quite an unusual looking person. What are the chances of, on his dying, having an identical looking person, of the same age, same accent, same sense of humour, same guitar and singing skills, same voice, being on standby to give up his own llife and take over? Thats on the grounds that they would even want to?  I mean, what would be the point? The only explanation would be if he had a clone, and even then, what would be the point? He's just been singling quite nice songs the whole time, not exactly taking the world over or being radical like Lennon, either before his "demise" or after. Baffles me that people go on about this. Its the same Paul.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

 

because the cabal are waging a war against us and they intend to deploy our nations own military and police against us

Australia started out as a penal colony, the "elites" there may still regard themselves as the prison managers, the police/army as the prison wardens and everyone else as the inmates.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, campanar said:

Australia started out as a penal colony, the "elites" there may still regard themselves as the prison managers, the police/army as the prison wardens and everyone else as the inmates.

 

all the '5 eyes' countries ie the ones under the most direct control of the freemasonic 'crown' are all in total lockstep with each other

 

its australia today and it will be us tomorrow.....another lockdown will come

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

It's an uphill battle for sure. You can show people that some of these talking heads are deceitful, yet they still keep following them. Look how many still follow Watson, yet he glorifies a nutcase that hates our guts, and calls people that notice patterns bigots like the progressives.

I thought Paul was alright who's he glorifying? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

.....another lockdown will come

No doubt. Leaving the EU paves the way for the Army to be used, it's illegal for EU countries to use the Army against its citizens - however I would expect that to be ignored when required.

Edited by campanar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, northern star said:

 

Have to pipe up about this, arguably one of the silliest conspiracy theories ever.

Paul McCartney is actually quite an unusual looking person. What are the chances of, on his dying, having an identical looking person, of the same age, same accent, same sense of humour, same guitar and singing skills, same voice, being on standby to give up his own llife and take over? Thats on the grounds that they would even want to?  I mean, what would be the point? The only explanation would be if he had a clone, and even then, what would be the point? He's just been singling quite nice songs the whole time, not exactly taking the world over or being radical like Lennon, either before his "demise" or after. Baffles me that people go on about this. Its the same Paul.

 

I've read a lot about the Faul/Paul Is Dead thing, and I tend to agree it's fanciful. But that guy having the jab doesn't look like the current McCartney, whoever he is.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Mental, absolutely mental. I wonder if that happened here what the reaction would be? Probably why it's not happened yet. 

 

they want to get us there but they will do it in stages

 

at first it will be blocking people from foreign travel, then pubs and nightclubs, then shops, then healthcare and at each stage people will just tolerate it and that will then embolden the state to then move us to the next stage and so the totalitarian tiptoe continues

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

 

I've read a lot about the Faul/Paul Is Dead thing, and I tend to agree it's fanciful. But that guy having the jab doesn't look like the current McCartney, whoever he is.

 

 

He does to me. And he might have body doubles like a lot of famous people do, but the point stands, its still the same person. In fact the whole Paul is Dead thing smacks of the  CIA's cover ups and invention of the term "conspiracy theory" to make anyone questioning official narratives look like nutters. Something McCartney might have been in on, because he is clearly on the side of the elite cabal, and has served them well, proven by this latest jab thing.

Edited by northern star
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...