Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Umm..... actually it will harm you. Wearing a mask for 20 minutes lowers your blood oxygen by 30%, which will literally lower you IQ over time. Plus, you are breathing back in your own bacteria and carbon dioxide which can lead to bacterial pneumonia. And, just as an aside, if you happen to buy a mask with nano particles in it or graphene then you may as well have the jab. So yeah, masks are harmful. Id rather wear an exemption than a mask, at least you can breathe with an exemption sticker or whatever, though in practice I wear neither.

Apparently there's a parallel universe on here, where wearing masks and using a smartphone are absolutely harmless.

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

what motivates the elites

It's not labels is it. That's earmarked for us with social constructs that they build for us like racism, sexism, ageism and a million other fuckin labels. Which is my point here, it's muddying the waters and I don't think it helps. 

Why are we in this mess? Because through years of subjugation, industrialisation, militarisation and indoctrinated education, they've steered society where they wants us. It's clearly been done through a collective group little by little through every country. 

May say "that's far too simplistic an explanation" but I'd say keeping it simple will always lead to better results. If we're going to get normies on board, I don't think bombarding them with info on commies, Nazi's, bolshevs or whatever is going to help. 

Drop the labels, the isms and just recognised we're dealing with psychos who have have their own ideals of who they are. To us, they're psychos, nothing more and nothing less and I refuse to pander to their selective label. They're evil cunts and that shouldn't steer you away from who they are, not what perception of who they are with designated predetermined label. They're all depraved whether they're a commie or whatever. 

The French are still at it!

During Robespierre's  "Reign of Terror"  Parisians got so sick of people being guillotined it was documented that there were woman standing in the street saying "oh please no, not another child" - I doubt very much the French will be saying that once they get a hold of the Macaroon and his ilk!

Robespierre_guillotinant_le_boureau_apr%C3%A8s_avoir_fait_guillot.r_tous_les_Fran%C3%A7ais.jpg

Cartoon showing Robespierre guillotining the executioner after having guillotined everyone else in France.

12 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Aww The Offspring!

Another lot of CD's to burn lol

UB40 did something similar, they sacked their drummer for the same reason. I wonder if being a drummer makes you more of a rebel? 🤔

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

It's not labels is it. That's earmarked for us with social constructs that they build for us like racism, sexism, ageism and a million other fuckin labels. Which is my point here, it's muddying the waters and I don't think it helps. 

Why are we in this mess? Because through years of subjugation, industrialisation, militarisation and indoctrinated education, they've steered society where they wants us. It's clearly been done through a collective group little by little through every country. 

May say "that's far too simplistic an explanation" but I'd say keeping it simple will always lead to better results. If we're going to get normies on board, I don't think bombarding them with info on commies, Nazi's, bolshevs or whatever is going to help. 

Drop the labels, the isms and just recognised we're dealing with psychos who have have their own ideals of who they are. To us, they're psychos, nothing more and nothing less and I refuse to pander to their selective label. They're evil cunts and that shouldn't steer you away from who they are, not what perception of who they are with designated predetermined label. They're all depraved whether they're a commie or whatever. 

Agreed, but maybe some of those isms explain things and help us identify the psychos. If some of their ideology literally explains their plans, then I think people should be aware of it, that's all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Agreed, but maybe some of those isms explain things and help us identify the psychos. If some of their ideology literally explains their plans, then I think people should be aware of it, that's all.

I just think at this point it doesn't matter, the hour of darkness is upon us and we don't have time to split hairs. That's all I'm saying. 

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

I just think at this point it doesn't matter, the hour of darkness is upon us and we don't have time to split hairs. That's all I'm saying. 

Yes it's upon us, but we can fix the symptoms and they will just come back to bite us again if history is anything to go by, but I agree that we have pressing issues and immediate threats to face.

9 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

"If you haven't been vaccinated please don't go anywhere near your grandkids"

She's sounding incredibly unhinged in this: desperately trying to hold it together whilst the narrative falls apart..

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yes it's upon us, but we can fix the symptoms and they will just come back to bite us again if history is anything to go by, but I agree that we have pressing issues and immediate threats to face.

Save it for the fallout, let's win the war first. 

• Like 1

UAE rolls out Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine to children aged 3-17

DUBAI, Aug 2 (Reuters) - The United Arab Emirates will start providing China's Sinopharm (1099.HK) COVID-19 vaccine to children aged 3-17, the UAE government said on Twitter on Monday.

It cited the health ministry as saying the decision comes after clinical trials and extensive evaluations, without providing any details. Authorities said in June the trial would monitor the immune response of 900 children. read more

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/uae-rolls-out-sinopharm-covid-19-vaccine-children-aged-3-17-2021-08-02/