Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Agreed, but maybe some of those isms explain things and help us identify the psychos. If some of their ideology literally explains their plans, then I think people should be aware of it, that's all.

I just think at this point it doesn't matter, the hour of darkness is upon us and we don't have time to split hairs. That's all I'm saying. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

I just think at this point it doesn't matter, the hour of darkness is upon us and we don't have time to split hairs. That's all I'm saying. 

 

Yes it's upon us, but we can fix the symptoms and they will just come back to bite us again if history is anything to go by, but I agree that we have pressing issues and immediate threats to face.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Yes it's upon us, but we can fix the symptoms and they will just come back to bite us again if history is anything to go by, but I agree that we have pressing issues and immediate threats to face.

Save it for the fallout, let's win the war first. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

UAE rolls out Sinopharm COVID-19 vaccine to children aged 3-17

 

DUBAI, Aug 2 (Reuters) - The United Arab Emirates will start providing China's Sinopharm (1099.HK) COVID-19 vaccine to children aged 3-17, the UAE government said on Twitter on Monday.

It cited the health ministry as saying the decision comes after clinical trials and extensive evaluations, without providing any details. Authorities said in June the trial would monitor the immune response of 900 children. read more

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/uae-rolls-out-sinopharm-covid-19-vaccine-children-aged-3-17-2021-08-02/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

03/08/21
People recovering from Covid may have ‘substantial’ drop in intelligence
https://metro.co.uk/2021/08/03/people-recovering-from-covid-may-have-substantial-drop-in-intelligence-15030236/

 

But I thought measuring intelligence was debunked pseudoscience. It suddenly becomes legit when trying to scare the people into compliance though.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've found the makers of the graphene oxid nano particles used in the PEGylation process used to make the trojan horse delivery system for the spike protein in the covid jabs.  It's all part of the transhumanist enslavement agenda.  Yeah, I know, it sounds far fetched.  You can stay numb or get informed.  Lots of info and numerous links in this piece, including a link to a page on the makers website that shows the molecular structure of the graphene oxide used in the jabs -   https://secularheretic.substack.com/p/graphene-oxide-epidemic-2-the-transhumanist

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5472.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=forma

 

Updated national plan suggests 80% of Australians could be fully vaccinated by end of 2021

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/aug/04/updated-national-plan-suggests-80-of-australians-could-be-fully-vaccinated-by-end-of-2021

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Frewen_(general)

 

Why the fuck is a military general talking about domestic vaccines?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DarianF said:

5472.jpg?width=620&quality=85&auto=forma

 

Updated national plan suggests 80% of Australians could be fully vaccinated by end of 2021

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/aug/04/updated-national-plan-suggests-80-of-australians-could-be-fully-vaccinated-by-end-of-2021

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Frewen_(general)

 

Why the fuck is a military general talking about domestic vaccines?

Because your ass is getting jabbed by GI Joe yeehaa. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...