Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Indeed, these fuckers had it layed out since the early 00's with their patents for everything. Tests, viruses etc. Scourge of the earth these bastards are. 

Haha! Nice one! 🤣

21 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

The worst sin parents commit is allowing bad behaviour, because they are your child. This is completely backwards. A parent should discipline, because they are your child. Childhood is around one eighth of their entire life, so instil as much discipline, strength, patience, morality and intelligence as you can in those few years for their entire life will be effected by their childhood.

Agreed.

“What society does to its children, so will its children do to society.”
— Marcus Tullius Cicero

“Fate of empires depends on the education of youth.”
— Aristotle

13 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

1595944779058.jpg

^That's the issue with a lot of young folk, but they didn't allow the long march through our institutions. Now our institutions are bloody Marxist indoctrination centers.

At the other hand I heard a lot of complains about these evil students not wearing a mask in my area... xD

• Like 1

Feckin' HILARIOUS ...

Pentagon officer reportedly KILLED in shooting at transit center, suspect on the loose

As for the suspect, he reportedly escaped on a Metro train towards Washington, DC. The authorities warned passengers to be on the lookout for a man in a blood-stained white t-shirt and dark trousers.

Hahaha! 🤣 'Excuse me asking sir but, have you just shot some folk or did you do that shaving this morning?'

Long live the Keystone Cops! Feckin' priceless!

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Agreed.

“What society does to its children, so will its children do to society.”
— Marcus Tullius Cicero

“Fate of empires depends on the education of youth.”
— Aristotle

'Where oh where is fancy bred? In the heart or in the head? ~ Willy Wonka

(See, I too can conjure up fancy quotes!). 🧐

1 minute ago, skitzorat said:

image.png.a73cf1229128d45c4a20b3a2ff6ca076.png

1min

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Fo2RaIUaWSWN/

NIH director Francis Collins recommends parents wear a mask at home in front of their kids. lol

With all this nonsense I was wondering how animals reacts to their dumb owners wearing a piece of cloth over their faces. I know dogs don't care - they love you no matter how ugly or stupid look you have but cats care about ones look... Not that they don't get use to grandma look that feed it but they are scared of freaky looks - without mouth etc ;)

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

when we didn't cause this crap.

Gotta disagree fren, I think we ALL have to take collective responsibility for this shit happening. Clearly some or deserved of taking more responsibility than others, but as a whole, it's everyone's fault we're in this mess. 

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

If I'm going to be screwed either way, I'd rather look at a pretty face while it's happening.

It's a common theme that all the agenda pushers are so damn ugly.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, DarianF said:

This is some fucked up shit right here:

OK boomers, Australia needs you. Toughen up and take your AstraZeneca

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/aug/03/ok-boomers-australia-needs-you-toughen-up-and-take-your-astrazeneca

Check this dickhead..

VrEjtvAE-nL4dyejbOYvnpRWLX492CsVbyExxdOEagnf8IFXO4nYYoYMfZ2wHnXb0QgcD0aYsSZ3zw=s940-nd

https://www.theage.com.au/national/stay-home-anti-vaxxers-while-we-part-ay-our-covid-passports-are-coming-20210802-p58f79.html

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Gotta disagree fren, I think we ALL have to take collective responsibility for this shit happening. Clearly some or deserved of taking more responsibility than others, but as a whole, it's everyone's fault we're in this mess. 

Personal responsibilty yes, and I know not all older folks have sat there silent as they destroy us.

As much as I'm not that interested in fiction, even folks like Roald Dahl are in the crosshairs these days because of his politically incorrect views on certain people. Everyone needs to speak up.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

Personal responsibilty yes, and I know not all older folks have sat there silent as they destroy us.

As much as I'm not that interested in fiction, even folks like Roald Dahl are in the crosshairs these because his poltically incorrect views on certain people. Everyone needs to speak up.

Indeed, but applying labels doesn't help either. Commies, Nazis, Bolshevs, Khazarians, Jews, whatever. People are conspiring to enslave humanity, I couldn't give two shits whether they prey to molok or maim kids in the name of Shiva, they're all looking to fuck us one way or another and applying them to a certain category isn't really helping eithwr. It adds to the confusion. We just need to better identify them  as individuals and deal with their bullshit accordingly. 

Just now, Morpheus said:

Indeed, but applying labels doesn't help either. Commies, Nazis, Bolshevs, Khazarians, Jews, whatever. People are conspiring to enslave humanity, I couldn't give two shits whether they prey to molok or maim kids in the name of Shiva, they're all looking to fuck us one way or another and applying them to a certain category isn't really helping eithwr. It adds to the confusion. We just need to better identify them  as individuals and deal with their bullshit accordingly. 

That's fine, but I guess that's where me and others differ, as we're trying to find out why society is like this, and we want to get to the root of the issue instead of always looking at the symptoms. Some will never understand why things are like they are unless they look at what motivates the elites, and I don't think it's just about money and oil, that's just a means to an ends. It's about power over anyone that they view as cattle.

Not all groups are looking to kill us either. Some want to build instead of destroy.

• Like 1