Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

when we didn't cause this crap.

Gotta disagree fren, I think we ALL have to take collective responsibility for this shit happening. Clearly some or deserved of taking more responsibility than others, but as a whole, it's everyone's fault we're in this mess. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, DarianF said:

This is some fucked up shit right here:

 

OK boomers, Australia needs you. Toughen up and take your AstraZeneca

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/aug/03/ok-boomers-australia-needs-you-toughen-up-and-take-your-astrazeneca

 

Check this dickhead..

 

VrEjtvAE-nL4dyejbOYvnpRWLX492CsVbyExxdOEagnf8IFXO4nYYoYMfZ2wHnXb0QgcD0aYsSZ3zw=s940-nd

https://www.theage.com.au/national/stay-home-anti-vaxxers-while-we-part-ay-our-covid-passports-are-coming-20210802-p58f79.html

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Gotta disagree fren, I think we ALL have to take collective responsibility for this shit happening. Clearly some or deserved of taking more responsibility than others, but as a whole, it's everyone's fault we're in this mess. 

 

Personal responsibilty yes, and I know not all older folks have sat there silent as they destroy us.

 

As much as I'm not that interested in fiction, even folks like Roald Dahl are in the crosshairs these days because of his politically incorrect views on certain people. Everyone needs to speak up.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Personal responsibilty yes, and I know not all older folks have sat there silent as they destroy us.

 

As much as I'm not that interested in fiction, even folks like Roald Dahl are in the crosshairs these because his poltically incorrect views on certain people. Everyone needs to speak up.

Indeed, but applying labels doesn't help either. Commies, Nazis, Bolshevs, Khazarians, Jews, whatever. People are conspiring to enslave humanity, I couldn't give two shits whether they prey to molok or maim kids in the name of Shiva, they're all looking to fuck us one way or another and applying them to a certain category isn't really helping eithwr. It adds to the confusion. We just need to better identify them  as individuals and deal with their bullshit accordingly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Morpheus said:

Indeed, but applying labels doesn't help either. Commies, Nazis, Bolshevs, Khazarians, Jews, whatever. People are conspiring to enslave humanity, I couldn't give two shits whether they prey to molok or maim kids in the name of Shiva, they're all looking to fuck us one way or another and applying them to a certain category isn't really helping eithwr. It adds to the confusion. We just need to better identify them  as individuals and deal with their bullshit accordingly. 

 

That's fine, but I guess that's where me and others differ, as we're trying to find out why society is like this, and we want to get to the root of the issue instead of always looking at the symptoms. Some will never understand why things are like they are unless they look at what motivates the elites, and I don't think it's just about money and oil, that's just a means to an ends. It's about power over anyone that they view as cattle.

 

Not all groups are looking to kill us either. Some want to build instead of destroy.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

 

Umm..... actually it will harm you. Wearing a mask for 20 minutes lowers your blood oxygen by 30%, which will literally lower you IQ over time. Plus, you are breathing back in your own bacteria and carbon dioxide which can lead to bacterial pneumonia. And, just as an aside, if you happen to buy a mask with nano particles in it or graphene then you may as well have the jab. So yeah, masks are harmful. Id rather wear an exemption than a mask, at least you can breathe with an exemption sticker or whatever, though in practice I wear neither.

Apparently there's a parallel universe on here, where wearing masks and using a smartphone are absolutely harmless.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

what motivates the elites

It's not labels is it. That's earmarked for us with social constructs that they build for us like racism, sexism, ageism and a million other fuckin labels. Which is my point here, it's muddying the waters and I don't think it helps. 

 

Why are we in this mess? Because through years of subjugation, industrialisation, militarisation and indoctrinated education, they've steered society where they wants us. It's clearly been done through a collective group little by little through every country. 

 

May say "that's far too simplistic an explanation" but I'd say keeping it simple will always lead to better results. If we're going to get normies on board, I don't think bombarding them with info on commies, Nazi's, bolshevs or whatever is going to help. 

 

Drop the labels, the isms and just recognised we're dealing with psychos who have have their own ideals of who they are. To us, they're psychos, nothing more and nothing less and I refuse to pander to their selective label. They're evil cunts and that shouldn't steer you away from who they are, not what perception of who they are with designated predetermined label. They're all depraved whether they're a commie or whatever. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

The French are still at it!

 

During Robespierre's  "Reign of Terror"  Parisians got so sick of people being guillotined it was documented that there were woman standing in the street saying "oh please no, not another child" - I doubt very much the French will be saying that once they get a hold of the Macaroon and his ilk!

 

Robespierre_guillotinant_le_boureau_apr%C3%A8s_avoir_fait_guillot.r_tous_les_Fran%C3%A7ais.jpg

Cartoon showing Robespierre guillotining the executioner after having guillotined everyone else in France.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

It's not labels is it. That's earmarked for us with social constructs that they build for us like racism, sexism, ageism and a million other fuckin labels. Which is my point here, it's muddying the waters and I don't think it helps. 

 

Why are we in this mess? Because through years of subjugation, industrialisation, militarisation and indoctrinated education, they've steered society where they wants us. It's clearly been done through a collective group little by little through every country. 

 

May say "that's far too simplistic an explanation" but I'd say keeping it simple will always lead to better results. If we're going to get normies on board, I don't think bombarding them with info on commies, Nazi's, bolshevs or whatever is going to help. 

 

Drop the labels, the isms and just recognised we're dealing with psychos who have have their own ideals of who they are. To us, they're psychos, nothing more and nothing less and I refuse to pander to their selective label. They're evil cunts and that shouldn't steer you away from who they are, not what perception of who they are with designated predetermined label. They're all depraved whether they're a commie or whatever. 

 

Agreed, but maybe some of those isms explain things and help us identify the psychos. If some of their ideology literally explains their plans, then I think people should be aware of it, that's all.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...