Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 hour ago, northern star said:

Part of the problem is I think we've all become too soft. We should have been living with nature more closely from the start, even with all our comforts and technological advances. It is a physical and spiritual disconnect, and we have made ourselves weak sitting ducks because we cant defend ourselves if our "masters" decide to pull the plug on what we have come to rely on. Modern man just has no idea how to survive and is now at the mercy of corporate demons. An aboriginal will outlast the richest, it will all come down to skills and understanding of what nature provides. Not saying we have to follow the vids below, but a resistance to AI and the takeover of nature and humanity is going to be something we will all have to think about if we are going to survive.

Out of likes; great post, thanks.

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Same here. Most of the time it's off because I don't like it listening for keywords when I'm listening to certain content, or talking about certain things. Then I get nagged by my family to turn it on. Blessing and a curse indeed.

Exactly.

9 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

Spot on, all of it; we all have our own ways of doing things, and who is to say who is right or who is wrong.

When you get people banging on and on thinking their way is the only way, and abusing those who don’t agree, that smacks of fascism in my book; or a huge fucking ego.

Theres enough of that shit in the ‘real world’ without it spilling onto here where most come for the sake of being with like minded people; not to get castigated because ‘your beliefs are better than mine’.

Out of likes...

Precisely, also when your words and meanings are twisted for effect it becomes a negative experience. It is usually a good thing to be able to interact with like minds....shame its not always the case. But staying positive will keep us on the right track.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Agreed. Anger is one of our emotions as we're all human, and I'm certainly not innocent when it comes to lashing out with edgy comments sometimes, which I'm sorry for if it has pissed some of the folks here off. I guess people like myself just need to learn how to channel our anger in more productive ways.

Most of us do it, we’re human after all.  

And in these times people more than ever get frustrated and pissed off, but going on and on and on about something is pointless.

State your view, enough said. If some don’t agree, fine; just don’t go attacking them with your mindset; that’s all.

1 minute ago, blowonthepie said:

Most of us do it, we’re human after all.  

And in these times people more than ever get frustrated and pissed off, but going on and on and on about something is pointless.

State your view, enough said. If some don’t agree, fine; just don’t go attacking them with your mindset; that’s all

Yep.

19 minutes ago, northern star said:

Nature has the answer to everything, every prevention and cure. Animals can teach us how to live, how to handle stress and just go with the flow. Humans have made a world of stress for themselves that is not natural.

True 👍

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Out of likes...

Precisely, also when your words and meanings are twisted for effect it becomes a negative experience. It is usually a good thing to be able to interact with like minds....shame its not always the case. But staying positive will keep us on the right track.

Yes, not always easy; soldier on.

• Like 1

On 8/2/2021 at 9:41 AM, Bullion said:

Apparently the dead bodies are presenting to hospital, didn’t you hear the NSW chief health officer Kerry ‘I need wart-off’ Chant

2B586366-3B7D-4A48-910C-6C09C95EF870.jpeg.b79c6bfe6699e4e4592c510377657317.jpeg

92D141A3-5B49-4EC9-985E-5159D8A80F86.jpeg.4345e16e59546a8183563a1e084e6282.jpeg

Btw it looks like his ‘stash line is showing in the above pic (also has a look reminiscent of Freddie Mercury 😲)

Why are all these cunts so ugly? If I were running a vaccine propaganda campaign, I would at least have the foresight to employ supermodel level women to promote the poison.

• Haha 2

On 8/2/2021 at 7:42 AM, Orange Alert said:

Is anyone in the police and the military questioning why they are enforcing these strict lockdowns because a of deadly virus, yet are given pound shop masks?  If I believed there was a deadly virus I would want a full protection suit or I am going on strike.

Where are all the patriots in the armed forces? Fucking cowards. Sell outs to their NWO overlords.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Why are all these cunts so ugly? If I were running a vaccine propaganda campaign, I would at least have the foresight to employ supermodel level women to promote the poison.

Yeah, but then people would just argue that they're just using sex appeal if they use some thots to push the BS. People don't usually equate supermodels with brains.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Where are all the patriots in the armed forces? Fucking cowards. Sell outs to their NWO overlords.

I haven't looked into it much, but one has to question whether the barrier to entry to the police force has been lowered to allow for these jobsworths that follow orders without asking questions.

Obviously for the higher up posititions you can put that down to masons and corruption, but for the low ranking cop, I would like to know what the hell is going on. lol

5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't think so. I'm not saying they're not both a danger, just that smart phones are the bigger danger.

If California is anything to go by, then they'll crack down on you building your own desktop too, all in the name of consumption. Then we're trapped in closed system devices, like phones, tablets, and games consoles. They know it's harder to modify those than a desktop.

i use 'windows ameliorated' and game. The cpu and gpu prices are through the roof since last year. Had to replace a 560 gtx on a lower spec rig with a 2nd hand 7870. Not paying 250+ for a 1650S i bought the other year for 130.

I notice after years of mobiles that there isnt an 'ameliorated' android or ios but most of the time the issue is the installation of apps and then the activation of location tracking within the apps and the harvesting of data through the apps

So while the discussion of the past few pages is valid, it mostly (99%) is the responsibility of the mobile user to choose the settings and apps.

Most apps require access to phone contacts, camera, microphone, data .... even when its a stupid game like 'tower defense'.

The recent Instagram data grab was incredible and people still use it

Cant stop stupid.

4 hours ago, Liberty said:

The elites have always hijacked others great ideas. Doubt they could come up with anything themselves.

'They', the philosophy /the society, infiltrate and control. Egypt, Greece, Rome, Britain, China, India all taken over, mutated, used and then impoded.

Century after century

Even back to Lemuria and Atlantis

In our dimension they are a philosophy tied to no one man

The ego is their powerbase

9 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Been using them since they started. Got some great games, dev assets, and all kinds of other creative software from them over the years.

I slowed down a bit though because I have about 900 games on Steam, as well as some on other platforms like Origin and Uplay, but most of them I haven't even touched. I mostly just play the same few games that my friends are on. That's the problem with consumerism and impulse buying though I guess. I like supporting smaller indie studios that bring fresh ideas to the table though.

You know I’m quite similar. Tend to buy a lot but use only a few. Too easy to do. Need to discipline myself😁

In Australia - Scomo is placing all his bets on 80% vax to have no more lockdowns. During his public address he said that people who have had the jab are not considered public health risks. So, if you haven't had the jab is this insinuating that we are the new 'public health risk'?  That's a harmful term to start throwing around :(