Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

9 minutes ago, oz93666 said:

All this maybe true ... But I think the issue is ... is she paid by the controllers to knowingly infiltrate and misdirect the movement?? I think that's what the term "Shill" implies .

Or is she a young woman , with here own interest in making a career and name for herself , just blundering around? 

well i am still open on the first one i'm not so sure if she is a major agent of mosad or the cia maybe?

i think a shill is someone who pretends to have a view or an opinion they don't actually hold in order to sway others into that same opinion

or to receive some other kind of gain

i don't think it is for you to decide what the issue is every individual is free to make up their own minds on what the "issue is"

but i am happy for that to be open i am not the authority on what a shill is or degrees of shilling?

perhaps anna is only a yellow belt level shill rather than a black belt level 10 shill 

i can tell you she isn't young she is nearly 50 thats pretty old 

i haven't made my mind up completely i am happy to give her plenty more rope to see what she does with it

Edited by oneantisworthtenofyou

1 minute ago, oneantisworthtenofyou said:

well i am still open on the first one i'm not so sure if she is a major agent of mosad or the cia maybe?

i think a shill is someone who pretends to have a view or an opinion they don't actually hold

i can tell you she isn't young she is nearly 50 thats pretty old 

i haven't made my mind up completely i am happy to give her plenty more rope to see what she does with it

If she is that old I think it increases the chances of her being up to something knowingly deceptive ....

Dictionary deffinition ....

shill
INFORMALNORTH AMERICAN
noun
  1. an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.

So the original meaning was of someone being knowingly involved in a fraud or swindle , and being paid for their work.

1 minute ago, oz93666 said:

If she is that old I think it increases the chances of her being up to something knowingly deceptive ....

Dictionary deffinition ....

shill
INFORMALNORTH AMERICAN
noun
  1. an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.

So the original meaning was of someone being knowingly involved in a fraud or swindle , and being paid for their work.

when i said she is nearly 50 i was rounding it off she is around 45

she is younger than me so i was not trying to insult her age

i don't think she is young enough to be inexperienced or bumbling around as a presenter

like you suggested 

Anna sells courses for £9.99 in media presenting it would be rather disingenuous if she wasn't a professional

this could also be yellow belt level shilling or fraud but i think she just needs the money 

by the dictionary definition you posted Anna was shilling for the bbc and ITV by her own admission

anna was a professional MSM shill

she was paid for her work and she told lies to the public which is also fraud

and also hid the truth which she said didn't sit right with her ethics 

perhaps she was shilling for the bankers too?

she was telling lies back then on the payroll of the BBC and ITV 

maybe she changed?

she doesn't come across as competent enough to be trusted with anything spectacular imo

i am not impressed so far 

how long does a shill label last

if she was shilling in her 20s for bankers and shilling for the bbc in her 30s

and shilling for itv in her 40s

if she gives it up for a year or two does this wipe the shill slate clean?

or did she start shilling again when she was talking about vaccines in 2019 

what are the rules as far as statute of limitations on shilling should be 20 years at least?

on a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you trust anna brees?

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeah, looks like she is in it for the dough to me too. I hope I'm wrong though.

I can't actually find much info on her besides the BBC stuff and her ties to folks like Jon Wedger. Some say she is an ex Rothschild banker, not sure how true that is.

she supports goverment,it would be enough for me...just saying

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

I disagree strongly.

If you can't see it, you need to visit Specsavers!

Why was she predicting a pandemic last November and saying if people didn't take the vaccine, then that would be the end of humanity!

Ha-Ha! Busted!

• Like 1

I doubt anybody here will be shocked by this but, judging by the comments, the normies are furious.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8779373/Parliaments-bars-NOT-subject-10pm-curfew.html#

Parliament's bars are NOT subject to 10pm curfew and MPs don't have to give their contact details to get a drink

• Bars inside Parliament are exempt from the Government's new 10pm curfew 
  • Facilities serving inside Palace of Westminster are as a 'workplace canteen'  
  • Comes after a curfew was imposed on on pubs, bars and restaurants in England

5 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

University demands freshers remove 'send drink' and 'f*** Boris' signs from their windows - as lawyers question whether keeping students locked in their flats is legal and culture secretary Oliver Dowden says they SHOULD be allowed home for Christmas

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8777829/University-demands-freshers-remove-send-drink-f-Boris-signs-windows.html

Oliver Bowden is a slimey Tory who said IF we stick to the rules, the students will get home for Christmas (blackmail) and he also said it was right they should be paying their exorbitant tuition fees accordingly for an online education.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-follow-the-rules-if-you-want-students-home-for-christmas-says-culture-secretary-12083205

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54315585

Edited by Velma

19 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I doubt anybody here will be shocked by this but, judging by the comments, the normies are furious.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8779373/Parliaments-bars-NOT-subject-10pm-curfew.html#

Parliament's bars are NOT subject to 10pm curfew and MPs don't have to give their contact details to get a drink

• Bars inside Parliament are exempt from the Government's new 10pm curfew 
  • Facilities serving inside Palace of Westminster are as a 'workplace canteen'  
  • Comes after a curfew was imposed on on pubs, bars and restaurants in England

Let's all head to the Parliament Bar at 10:00pm! Partaaay!

• Haha 2

And meanwhile, after copious amounts of posts arguing about on this women, we forget to look at the bigger picture. Lockdowns increasing in Wales, soldiers to help in streets etc. I’m not saying this has not been mentioned before, but while we argue about one persons motivations, the real agenda is continuing to be rolled out. Personally I think we need to be helping each other more positively to try and finds solutions to these problems.

• Like 2

Just seen on the Jeremy vine show. They put a clip on of Trafalgar square, showing the police backing off from protesters, saying the police were attacked and hurt, the panel agreed and said the police have enough to deal with. Then started laughing at the fact that right said fred were there. They moved onto how to do a Long distance hug, and if you measure your arm and do the elbow greet, you might not be distanced enough.

Get me off this planet, I've seen enough.

Beam me up Scotty.

• Like 1

On 9/27/2020 at 9:55 AM, Coldrum said:

Looks like the lady in green , went down on the ground twice , 

Interesting facebook comment https://t.co/OesuTQMpUR?amp=1

Watched this woman when she was sitting on a chair after the incident, something not right,  Fake Irish accent , talking about Banshees, wearing sunglasses and she looks like she bought her clothes from a charity shop to play the part of a old lady , strange mixture of clothes and odd boots , notice how she screams loudly to get attention when the cop throws her the in second clip , also the dancing on the chair was odd, looks like a set up.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jack said:

LOL that was funny. if she hadnt fucked around asking for peoples, name location and occupation she may have got a word in 

Yes she always asks what's you occupation? In one interview she asked a man he continued to talk about why he was at the protest and then she asked him again. ' What's your occupation?'

1 minute ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Yes she always asks what's you occupation? In one interview she asked a man he continued to talk about why he was at the protest and then she asked him again. ' What's your occupation?'

tbh, her interviewing technique needs a bit of work, it's not great and I get a bit irritated listening to them.8/10 for effort 6/10 for execution. I guess it takes a bit of getting used to operating the camera by yourself, reading the comments on the livestream and trying to interview people at the same time, but she did appear to be distracted in a lot of the clips that I saw.

1 minute ago, Kala Namak said:

tbh, her interviewing technique needs a bit of work, it's not great and I get a bit irritated listening to them.8/10 for effort 6/10 for execution. I guess it takes a bit of getting used to operating the camera by yourself, reading the comments on the livestream and trying to interview people at the same time, but she did appear to be distracted in a lot of the clips that I saw.

."I must confess to a marked irritation, do you mind if I smoke?" - Sherlock Holmes