Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

40 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Any information of what I am looking at? Read most of it. I understand its a document on the imports of pzfizer to albania. 

Excuse my ignorance but I am not trained in legalise. 

I'm not either. The link below explains what they are but in bits.

24 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Can you provide the source for this?

The link was from this URL someone has posted earlier.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/information-security-expert-reveals-pfizer-covid-jab-contracts-theres-good-reason-pfizer-fought-to-hide-the-details/

Edited by DaleP
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

@Human10

Is this true?

xfggh.jpg

I seem to find conflicting stories on the matter. Seems like he has expressed some skepticism, but then I read other stories saying that they haven't ruled it out.

Do not believe him. He is pure devil and traitor.

'You'll take it up the arse and be happy'. Er, so just a question whilst we're all being super happy... Um, so who does actually own all the stuff then? Coz if its not us happy lot, then who? Coz to be fair it kinda feels like your saying 'We'll take all your shit and you'll lump it. Kinda like being told if you cry Ill smack you again, even though the first smack made you cry.

And when we dont own anything, how then do we get to hsve anything, historically speaking the rich dont like to share. What if I want a Farrar or like Bezos, a Space Ship and more importantly does this effect the legal concept of ownership, I'm rather attched to my body as my property.

Well seems as your asking and not telling because you wouldn't just steal all our shit with financial crashes and cheap money that bubble stocks into defaulting on peoples homes or basically white collar theft, then my answer is me telling them to go fuck themselves and them being happy about it.

Maybe we get to have free shit based on our Social Credit score. Kinda like if your work had a value of earning that then could be exchanged for goods and services, like a credit or some kind of token that could be earnt, saved, spent and exchanged.... Kinda like money, huh!

Edited by Prometheus

26 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

12 minutes ago, DaleP said:

I'm not either. The link below explains what they are but in bits.

The link was from this URL someone has posted earlier.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/information-security-expert-reveals-pfizer-covid-jab-contracts-theres-good-reason-pfizer-fought-to-hide-the-details/

Thanks, I lean towards Off-Guardian's position, in that I am sceptical about so-called 'leaked' documents, especially those that suddenly 'emerge' and get shared widely amongst 'conspiracy circles'.

Be wary of false information folks, especially that which can end up being used back at us.

While there is a lot of misinformation being peddled by the 'mainstream media', we also need to be mindful of the misinformation being 'seeded' within the alternative media.

• Like 3

Came back from the Berlin Protest on 01.08.2021 (exactly one year after the first big protest started there).

This time the court deemed it illegal because it protests against the restrictions. (So basically saying you protest against tyranny, we forbid it)

I think i was never so proud of the people there that still went and put everything on the line.

We had a lot of police brutality, use of pepper spray and beating against olds and young alike. (i filmed a couple of these instances)

However, in the end we marched through the city in such numbers, the police couldnt even do anything anymore.

The only presence you felt they were still there, were the flying helicopters. Thats it.

It started hard and ended on a positive note.

Not one dude with a face nappy that took part in the march. You know, one good thing about being deemed illegal is that you do not even make small attempts to satisfy rules. People just said, fuck it. (which is a good thing)

I hope from now on people just say date, locality, go.

No need to ask for permission. Just do it.

• Like 8

Hmmm, isnt 'Misinformation' actually just 'Fakenews'.

Michael, what was accomplished by this protest. What changed? Where the restrictions against protesting removed, was that accomplished?

Out numbering the Polices attempts at crowd control does what? It gives you the opportunity to do those things required for real change but no-one dares do them nor would I even speak of those actions because that is line over which power and consequence become serious.

Edited by Prometheus

Suggestion for a meme:

A map of the world 2030 with each country a different dystopia.

UK: The Prisoner/1984

USA: Brave New World. "Muh freedums"

OZ: Hunger Games

Canada: Fahrenheit 451.

France: Gattaca.

Germany: Truman.

China: China.

Israel: They Live.

Russia: THX1138.

The CDC vote was based solely upon my funny bone and he who tickled it.

(and no, this isn't a euphemism for a BJ rigging the vote, though if EW wishes to show his appreciation)...

Edited by Prometheus

23 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Hmmm, isnt 'Misinformation' actually just 'Fakenews'.

Michael, what was accomplished by this protest. What changed? Where the restrictions against protesting removed, was that accomplished?

Out numbering the Polices attempts at crowd control does what? It gives you the opportunity to do those things required for real change but no-one dares do them nor would I even speak of those actions because that is line over which power and consequence become serious.

I think when people keep putting protests down it serves no purpose other than negativity. If people feel positive and feel unison with others of like minds that is good and it brings a cohesion of like minds. It sickens me the degree of negativity on this thread... Post your opinion...but not everyone is going to agree with it. No need to try to belittle people who do see a positive in protests. This thread is going downhill and one of the reasons is because of the negativity towards positive thinkers. The last protest showed strong positivity from the speakers.... and when I see negativity towards the whole protest movement it makes me wonder about the agenda of said poster(s). 

Regardless of 'infiltrators', real or imaginary, people need to come together not be told to stay apart.

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

😭 waaah!

My point proven. Youre not here to promote good will... just attack those who want change and who support protests. Go cry a fake river - I certainly wont lose sleep over it.

Edited by Beaujangles

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I thought this Humble Bundle looked interesting.

Ultimate Survival Guides

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/ultimate-survival-guides-weldon-owns-books

Then I noticed this and thought I nah I'm cool.

fxxf.jpg

Things have definitely gone downhill with HB since IGN acquired them.

You know, that a cool coincidence. Was looking for cheaper steam games etc. Found a link for humblebundle. Never heard of them before about an hour ago. Drawn straight to the survival bundle and bought the lot.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Suggestion for a meme:

A map of the world 2030 with each country a different dystopia.

UK: The Prisoner/1984

USA: Brave New World. "Muh freedums"

OZ: Hunger Games

Canada: Fahrenheit 451.

France: Gattaca.

Germany: Truman.

China: China.

Israel: They Live.

Russia: THX1138.

Ireland : Island (Aldous Huxley 1962)

• Like 1