Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

Disclaimer: The AURS is a satirical critique by political candidate David Alexander Bramante, in association with his campaign David Bramante for Governor 2021.

David is hoping to point out how dangerously close our society is to having a company like AURS exist, and a world where friends, family and neighbors are reporting each other to authorities.

The emergency orders and government mandates must end, especially those involving vaccinations. David is the only candidate not accepting donations for his bid as California Governor.

Please help get David elected in the upcoming September 14, 2021 recall election, by spreading this website, its meaning, and by pledging your vote. For more information about his campaign, visit www.DavidBramante.com.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

https://aursonline.com/

 

No fucking way...

 

Screenshot_20210802-215202.png.44543923df9fe67fb885df3e81b5b487.png

Disclaimer: The AURS is a satirical critique by political candidate David Alexander Bramante, in association with his campaign David Bramante for Governor 2021.

David is hoping to point out how dangerously close our society is to having a company like AURS exist, and a world where friends, family and neighbors are reporting each other to authorities.

 

https://aursonline.com/about/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

AURS REPORT - NOT FILED

AURS is political satire to help wake people up to the threats on our civil liberties. 

 

If you’re like a lot of people visiting this website, then you’re shocked, pissed or disgusted by the concept of a company like AURS. We’re not far from this company being a reality. 

 

My name is David Alexander Bramante, and I’m running for California Governor in the recall election 2021, which is on September 14th. The recent California government mandates regarding COVID-19 are threatening our democracy. 

 

It sounds crazy, but I really believe that and I need you to support my fight for democracy. I am the only candidate NOT accepting any political donations. I’ve been blocked out of the major debates (like the Nixon Foundation) because I’m not a celebrity or professional politician. 

 

We don’t need another professional politician, we need a real person representing the real every day issues facing California, most pressing are the attacks on our civil liberties. I’m running as a Republican, but I believe in freedom of choice, freedom of speech, privacy AND reaching across party lines. Please spread the word, recall Gavin Newsom, and hire me as your new Governor. 

 

I will only have 5 months to finish out Newsom’s term, and that means my singular focus is to immediately ending ALL emergency orders, and stopping every single mandate in California and its counties and cities.

 

David-Bramante-Headshot-July-27-2021-Square-768x768.png.dc678438a0eff71134dffd5e85cb2290.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Even through the centuries of bitter bloody warfare between the English and the Scots (and to a lessor extent the Welsh) I can't imagine them thinking of each other "foreign invaders" in the sense I was trying to express...a hated hostile force definitely, but not foreign in the same way if say a French army had landed in Dover (on behalf of the Scots for instance)...

 

Absolutely they would have been thought of as alien and foreign, speaking different languages and having different cultures as they did/do. Even within scotland there was that divide between highlanders and lowlanders

 

When edward I sacked berwick upon tweed from the scots he slaughtered all of the inhabitants (by some accounts as many as 15,000 people). How's that for hostile? That town now remains to this day part of england....technically

 

20 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I dunno, it was just a musing when trying to think why the Brits have been so passive by comparison to their European counterparts

 

easy living: many have been given a very easy ride on government furlough money. A lot of people have had a very good lockdown

 

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, blowonthepie said:

It’s a tad frustrating that Watson - like quite a few in the ‘truth’ movement - still thinks that convid is real (as bad as the sheep really, not doing proper research), but he does put out some salient points.

 

Australia Has Fallen

 

 

 

 

 

A lot of the MAGA shills push the muh Chicom bioweapon BS. It's just the other side of the dialectic to the left, but pushing the same crap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Michael said:

Protests are one part of many parts that can be of help for you and for others. You do not need to seek the cure-it-all weapon in it.

 

if all the protest isn't translated into RIGHT ACTION then we will simply carry on on our current trajectory into technocratic enslavement

 

a stern parent isn't going to give a child another sweetie just because they threw a tantrum

 

without action that's all the protests are: tantrums

 

so the question now is: what actions to take?

 

what does each individual need to do within their own life to subvert the elites agenda?

 

what can you do that the elites don't want you to do? Or what can you refuse to do which the elites want you to do? Write down ideas, brainstorm it, push this thinking into EVERY aspect of your life and then LIVE THAT CHANGE and if enough people do the same we might just have a chance

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Macnamara said:
  20 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I dunno, it was just a musing when trying to think why the Brits have been so passive by comparison to their European counterparts

 

18 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

easy living: many have been given a very easy ride on government furlough money. A lot of people have had a very good lockdown

 

I’ve been wondering the same about Oz @skitzorat; I am majorly astonished that they have sat back and taken it as they have; thought they would be the least likely.

 

Im not surprised about kiwis though; it’s been very easy here - most of the time you’d think nothing was going on at all, and complacency - on the whole, is the norm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

if all the protest isn't translated into RIGHT ACTION then we will simply carry on on our current trajectory into technocratic enslavement

 

a stern parent isn't going to give a child another sweetie just because they threw a tantrum

 

without action that's all the protests are: tantrums

 

so the question now is: what actions to take?

 

what does each individual need to do within their own life to subvert the elites agenda?

 

what can you do that the elites don't want you to do? Or what can you refuse to do which the elites want you to do? Write down ideas, brainstorm it, push this thinking into EVERY aspect of your life and then LIVE THAT CHANGE and if enough people do the same we might just have a chance

 

I don’t believe the protests are ‘tantrums’ myself.

 

They are growing and gathering momentum, drawing more and more people in, even though it appears to be happening so slowly.

 

And I believe individuals will eventually come to ‘subvert the agenda’, will ‘live that change’.

 

 

Imo you can see it happening now.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, blowonthepie said:

I don’t believe the protests are ‘tantrums’ myself.

 

They are growing and gathering momentum, drawing more and more people in, even though it appears to be happening so slowly.

 

And I believe individuals will eventually come to ‘subvert the agenda’, will ‘live that change’.

 

Imo you can see it happening now.

 

sure there are more people marching but how are they going to reshape the world?

 

do they even think the world needs to be reshaped?

 

how are they going to subvert the elites agenda?

 

are they even aware of the elites agenda?

 

how can they stand there waving a placard against the covid jabs whilst filming the whole thing on their smart phone?

 

don't they realise that smart-tech is as much a part of the beast system as the nanotech in the jabs?

 

why can they only see part of the agenda and yet have such massive blind spots to other parts of it?

 

could it be that they are not really willing to do what is needed to actually win this thing?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Miracle drug is ‘life saving’ against Covid and will stop sufferers needing hospital treatment, GPs claim

 

https://www.infowars.com/posts/miracle-drug-is-life-saving-against-covid-and-will-stop-sufferers-needing-hospital-treatment-gps-claim/

 

https://www.drugs.com/dexamethasone.html

 

...Dexamethasone can weaken your immune system, making it easier for you to get an infection or worsening an infection you already have or have recently had. Tell your doctor about any illness or infection you have had within the past several weeks...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

if all the protest isn't translated into RIGHT ACTION then we will simply carry on on our current trajectory into technocratic enslavement

 

a stern parent isn't going to give a child another sweetie just because they threw a tantrum

 

without action that's all the protests are: tantrums

 

so the question now is: what actions to take?

 

what does each individual need to do within their own life to subvert the elites agenda?

 

what can you do that the elites don't want you to do? Or what can you refuse to do which the elites want you to do? Write down ideas, brainstorm it, push this thinking into EVERY aspect of your life and then LIVE THAT CHANGE and if enough people do the same we might just have a chance

 

I believe the speakers at the protest were saying what they believed we as a collective should do. ..ie) non compliance was a big push... So by that suggestion alone the protests are beneficial...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

sure there are more people marching but how are they going to reshape the world?

 

do they even think the world needs to be reshaped?

 

how are they going to subvert the elites agenda?

 

are they even aware of the elites agenda?

 

how can they stand there waving a placard against the covid jabs whilst filming the whole thing on their smart phone?

 

don't they realise that smart-tech is as much a part of the beast system as the nanotech in the jabs?

 

why can they only see part of the agenda and yet have such massive blind spots to other parts of it?

 

could it be that they are not really willing to do what is needed to actually win this thing?

Concentrate on your own bleeding life and let others decide for themselves what they want to do Mac!  
 

If you want to March then March. If you don’t then don’t. It’s that simple. Too much and too many people on all sides trying to CONTROL!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

I believe the speakers at the protest were saying what they believed we as a collective should do. ..ie) non compliance was a big push... So by that suggestion alone the protests are beneficial...

 
non compliance to what aspect of the agenda?
 
you mean refuse the jabs?
 
Most people have already had them
 
You mean refuse to wear a mask? The elites aren't really bothered about that
 
What are you going to do about the digital currency coming that they will get you to pay for things by swiping your smart phone?
 
what about the 5G system that will assimilate peoples smart phones? For as long as you have a smart phone there is a market for 5G wifi
 
What are you going to do about the smart grid that is being increased everytime someone buys a smart phone or a smart Tv or a smart car or meter etc?
 
are you going to exercise 'non compliance' and get rid of all the smart devices in your life?
 
no.....you aren't really going to non comply with their system. Really you are going to keep going along with it in many ways and that's why it will keep growing
Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Concentrate on your own bleeding life and let others decide for themselves what they want to do Mac!  
 

If you want to March then March. If you don’t then don’t. It’s that simple. Too much and too many people on all sides trying to CONTROL!

 

you ARE controlling my life

 

your individual choices add up with everyone elses individual choices to shape the bigger picture

 

your actions impact me

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

sure there are more people marching but how are they going to reshape the world?

 

do they even think the world needs to be reshaped?

 

how are they going to subvert the elites agenda?

 

are they even aware of the elites agenda?

 

how can they stand there waving a placard against the covid jabs whilst filming the whole thing on their smart phone?

 

don't they realise that smart-tech is as much a part of the beast system as the nanotech in the jabs?

 

why can they only see part of the agenda and yet have such massive blind spots to other parts of it?

 

could it be that they are not really willing to do what is needed to actually win this thing?

 

I hear you. We're going to need some intelligent strategy if we're going to escape hell on Earth, but people filming that kind of stuff with their smart phones is surely better than filming what they ate for dinner, and it's at least a step in the right direction. Ideally people should be using a normal camera or a phone with a custom ROM, but humans often have to make mistakes to learn.

 

I'm not sure about these protests because they're often headlined by people that normies think are crazy, but hopefully individuals that attend can at least network and pass information around a bit.

 

I guess I just don't want to be too critical as I don't have the solutions. I think the elites are shitscared of nationalism, but nobody is going to become nationalist en masse and tell the internationalists to piss off.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...