Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Of course not, they didn't know that we would send millions off to fight only so millions could be marched in later on, and so that we could be bossed around by people that hate our guts. That being said, I don't blame the soldiers back then, just our leaders.

 

People didn't have as much information at their fingertips years ago, they would have had to find it in print media or go to libraries etc.

 

I'm against all brother wars for elites, they seem like one giant sacrifice.

 

In times of old the King accompanied, and fought alongside his soldiers. The cowardly scum we have now wouldn't be seen within 1,000 miles of a battle. One of their favourite pastimes is watching drones on a large screen killing children and innocent bystanders.

 

 

 

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Of course not, they didn't know that we would send millions off to fight only so millions could be marched in later on, and so that we could be bossed around by people that hate our guts. That being said, I don't blame the soldiers back then, just our leaders.

 

People didn't have as much information at their fingertips years ago, they would have had to find it in print media or go to libraries etc.

 

I'm against all brother wars for elites, they seem like one giant sacrifice.

 

Look at this bastard... he says, "it shouldn't be intimidating" to have the military on the streets (just normalizing it all)...

 

 

"New Police powers have now been granted..."

 

 

Anyone who thinks we're still living in a liberal democracy is mentally retarded.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, TerryH said:

I dont click on links on telegram but the gist of the story was there and it made me have wishes!

I knew in my heart that it was unlikely

Plus I have faith in you lots experience in knowing what to look for to discern a good source.

I did query on the telegram group if this was just clickbait

Thanks to all

 

The trouble with some of these Telegram groups is that it is really easy to sow 'misinformation' or 'disinformation', and people will willing share such material without checking out the source.

 

Remember the old saying "if it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't".

 

Unfortunately this is all part of the psychological manipulation - as well as the 'fake news' in the mainstream media (MSM), there is also a lot of 'fake news' in the supposed 'alternative' media.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DarianF said:

Anyone who thinks we're still living in a liberal democracy is mentally retarded.

 

Or a democracy at all to be honest, even though people know my views on modern democracy.

 

I will never stop shouting "we were never asked"!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Or a democracy at all to be honest, even though people know my views on modern democracy.

 

I will never stop shouting "we were never asked"!

 

It was all bullshit from Day 1. We were never free in the first place. It was just the illusion of freedom. The cats playing with the mice for decades... and now they got bored with us. Time for the kill.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, webtrekker said:

 

In times of old the King accompanied, and fought alongside his soldiers. The cowardly scum we have now wouldn't be seen within 1,000 miles of a battle. One of their favourite pastimes is watching drones on a large screen killing children and innocent bystanders.

 

 

 

 

I know.
 

And could you imagine todays 18-20 something safe space/PC types being sent to fight in trench warfare or them trying to organize a defence against a Jihadist proxy army like Syria has had to deal with.


It doesn't bear thinking about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DarianF said:

 

Pushback? I doubt it. Surrounded by submissive, compliant, brainwashed sheep who actually beg for more slavery... hard to imagine any kind of real resistance forming. I think we're right fucked this time mate. It's a walkover.

 

Someone I know near Melbourne sadly said the same. 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

In times of old the King accompanied, and fought alongside his soldiers. The cowardly scum we have now wouldn't be seen within 1,000 miles of a battle. One of their favourite pastimes is watching drones on a large screen killing children and innocent bystanders.

 

 

 

 

Alexander’s Injuries Part 1

https://thesecondachilles.com/2013/10/25/alexanders-injuries-part-1/

 

Alexander’s Injuries Part 2

https://thesecondachilles.com/2013/11/01/alexanders-injuries-part-2/

 

But to be fair to modern leaders, I heard a rumour once that George Bush strained his shoulder on a Florida golf swing during the Iraq War. That's some serious shit. It required ice.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

It was all bullshit from Day 1. We were never free in the first place. It was just the illusion of freedom. The cats playing with the mice for decades... and now they got bored with us. Time for the kill.

 

Not so sure I agree. The ancient Greeks seemed to have a more direct democracy.

 

If the game was truly honked from the start, then I don't see why infiltrators and subverters would have to try and blend in among us so they can/could destroy us from within.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

Someone I know near Melbourne sadly said the same. 

 

The Army and Police won't be the death of us... it will be the sheep and the braindead zombie mob.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Not so sure I agree. The ancient Greeks seemed to have a more direct democracy.

 

If the game was truly honked from the start, then I don't see why infiltrators and subverters would have to try and blend in among us so they can/could destroy us from within.

 

Good points mate. Don't mind mind me. I'm just in a shit mood today. So much bullshit all around, it's just killing my spirit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DarianF said:

 

Good points mate. Don't mind mind me. I'm just in a shit mood today. So much bullshit all around, it's just killing my spirit.

 

Nah, you're welcome to air your views just like anyone else. Regardless of the past, we're definitely living in a circus now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

Alexander’s Injuries Part 1

https://thesecondachilles.com/2013/10/25/alexanders-injuries-part-1/

 

Alexander’s Injuries Part 2

https://thesecondachilles.com/2013/11/01/alexanders-injuries-part-2/

 

But to be fair to modern leaders, I heard a rumour once that George Bush strained his shoulder on a Florida golf swing during the Iraq War. That's some serious shit. It required ice.


Andrew fought in the Falklands war, and Harry in Afghanistan.

 

Just sayin

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

I'm pretty sure when previous generations were fighting for our freedom, this isn't exactly what they had in mind for their future grandchildren.

 

May God bless them. 

 

Australian soldiers rescued from a Japanese POW camp.

 

Picture

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

 

May God bless them. 

 

Australian soldiers rescued from a Japenses POW camp.

 

Picture

 

 

I wonder what these men would say now, with their army going door to door and locking innocent grandmothers and pregnant women in their homes on Australian soil.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

People should seek immediate medical attention if they develop any of the following symptoms after vaccination:

 

- severe or persistent headache, blurred vision, confusion or seizures

- shortness of breath, chest pain, leg swelling or persistent abdominal pain

- unusual skin bruising and/or pinpoint round spots beyond the site of vaccination.

- The most common time period for onset of TTS symptoms is 4–30 days after vaccination.

 

TGA: https://www.tga.gov.au/periodic/covid-19-vaccine-weekly-safety-report-29-07-2021

 

Mention that when someone says to you proudly, "I had my Covid jab today, and I feel just fine." 😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@EnigmaticWorld this headline really says it all:

 

Sydney Bulks Up Police Presence, Deploys Military to Enforce COVID Lockdowns and Prevent Protests

https://thenewamerican.com/sydney-bulks-up-police-presence-deploys-military-to-enforce-covid-lockdowns-and-prevent-protests/

 

"deploys military to prevent protests." Just let that sink in.

 

When other countries do that, we call them military dictatorships, failed states, or rogue nations. But when we do it, no problem.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

People need to have a look and see how the French stand up to things ,watched a live stream from Paris last night .Noted the differences between them and the Uk marches ,no children or dogs bought along ,no happy happy stuff and carnival type atmosphere ,just determination ,more young men in the crowd and a willingness to stand up to police . Enough said

Absolutely, I totally agree and hopefully that is a marker for people about how real it needs to get. I do not advocate violence, but I do advocate self defense with reasonable force. People need to realise that there's no time for nice now. We should be demanding that these fuckers hand their notice in immediately until we can come to a conclusive agreement on how we want to live.

 

I don't think Plato's meritocracy is a bad shout because even he said democracy was abhorrent and a race to the bottom. We need to end this now, no Q, Trump or anyone else. All of us getting over our socially manufactured divides and uniting to take down this tyrannical, satanic take over and end this bollocks once and for all. 

 

One can dream hey......... Take me now lord. Sigh. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...